Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge (50871 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by vivaciouzz(f): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
It just finished raining,and one of my lodge mates sighted this big snake and killed it,still scared oo..the head was cut off,the guys around went to roast it grin grin

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Damn!... The way snakes are being killed these days, I fear they may go extinct.

... And they still went ahead to roast it. I can't imagine eating snake meat. Yuck!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Better stock meat

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by eme1n(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
That is a viper!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by keeper1: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
tranSNAKERs:age of extinction

10 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by peterovanski(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow. You guys are very lucky to have found and killed it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
1 of d most deadliest snakes ever known..Viper!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by dazzlingd(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
See, Kill and eat....that's what our ancestors have been doing while the whites were doing researches and making discoveries...

blacks, natural gluttons

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Young03(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
y killing it?
did it attack u??
its wickedness oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Young03:
y killing it?

did it attack u??

its wickedness oo
So you have to wait until a snake attacks you before killing it abi? You won't have to wait for long, before you say 'chai', it would have dug it's fangs right in your as-s.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by pyyxxaro: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rugged Viper sad

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Guruscrew: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Okay. Always visit http://gist212.com
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by DonHummer(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
make I buy this plot cos as long as it is a snake story ee must make front page

* modified*
I said it nairaland moderators are snake freaks

9 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Jennydoris(f): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!... The way snakes are being killed these days, I fear they may go extinct.

... And they still went ahead to roast it. I can't imagine eating snake meat. Yuck!

Maybe the roasting is not for them to eat it. Some people believes that when you kill a snake that it's better to roast it than to throw it away just like that.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by nochildsplay(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
That SA pastor should be responsible for this. Cos he's the one caasting in and out snakes from human being body.

7 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by kenedy175(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please, how do you guys know it's a viper

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by EagleScribes: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
RIP Mr. Snake

Man and snakes have been enemies right from the time of Adam and Eve

9 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by lekjons(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
RIP Snake..

Niqqaz ain't smilling!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by ellabooz(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Students eating snake since 1890
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Hysmady(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Snakes everywhere...God help us embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by adesegun121(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

see bush meat ooooooooooooooooo

obeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by obontami: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
ehen and so ??

Una see snake una kill am, wetin make we come do ??

Mtcheeew awon ode

na so mumu mumu thread go dey make front page, when i dey dey create confirm confirm thread

radada rede rede

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
if u want ur thread on FP..be sure its about snakes.

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by sam90s(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Close your eyes and imagined a fresh water fish, go on.........yeah that's snake meat right there, similar to lizards grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by nijanigga: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Guys are eating snakes these days oh.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Viktor1983(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm. That's a big one
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenedy175:
Please, how do you guys know it's a viper
Because it is a viper. From the sight, the shape of the head, the size of the body and the color.

It is a viper. Crazily dangerous buggers

6 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by loomer: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
See how e resemble millipedes
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
divAnnie:
So you have to wait until a snake attacks you before killing it abi? You won't have to wait for long, before you say 'chai', it would have dug it's fangs right in your as-s.

Naughty girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.