Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge (50867 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by obstead200(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
kenedy175:

Lol... are you from imo?
proudly yes
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by wandytobe(f): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
So u Av 4gtn d Lords commandment wich says*Thou Sal nt kill* abi? angry grin

But I hate snakes...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2015
vivaciouzz:
It just finished raining,and one of my lodge mates sighted this big snake and killed it,still scared oo..the head was cut off,the guys around went to roast it grin grin

This your eyez sha.

Did you taste the meat ¿
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Cutekriss(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
keeper1:
tranSNAKERs:age of extinction
lol....... Their maker probably needs them back....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.