Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth (387 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again / Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth by Judith100: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hahahaha....I just cant get enough of this two. The Quandary between the ex-Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Peter Orubebe and the Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State escalated today, Wednesday, with the ex-Minister calling Oshiomhole a ‘garage boy’ who is suffering diarrhea of the mouth.

Orubebe in a swift reaction to Oshiomhole’s response to his (Orubebe) earlier remarks on him, said that the Comrade Oshiomhole’s attempt to link his advice to President Muhammadu Buhari to be weary of popular Villa sycophants to his fears of a possible probe with connection to the East- West road project shows he is indeed a ‘garage boy’ who lacks focus.
Orubebe who described the governor’s insinuation as laughable, maintained that the Edo state Governor has failed to address the issue of sycophancy which he accused him of.
He said Oshiomhole is suffering from chronic diarrhoea of the mouth and that is why he has lately been misleading Nigerians as his illiteracy is beyond human comprehension. Continue to read at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/rip-oshiomhole-orubebe-calls-him-garage.html
Re: RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hope they won't arrest you for defamation
Re: RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth by Kagarko(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
So You have the guts to start shouting in public soon?
Anyway i blame Adams for even having your time.

..........see if you Orubebe me i will Jega you.
Re: RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth by lateezy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
polythievians again
Re: RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth by Abugab(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
As ex-minister of ministry of the Niger Delta, Orubebe really has some explaining to do on the East-West Road that has gulped billions over the years and still no job done.
They can keep washing their dirty linens outside for all to see how foolish the so called leaders are inn their thinking and actions.
Re: RIP Oshiomhole! Orubebe Calls Him A Garage Boy Who Suffers Diarrhea Of The Mouth by hinwazaka: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are
Birds of a feather flock together
Oshiomole, Bob Izua, touts, thugs, cultists and armed robbers are like the Backstreet boys

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Apc’s Denial Of 100 Days In Office Promises / A Show Of Insensitivity By Lagos State Government / Group Warns Governor Dickson To Be Wary Of Ex-first Lady, Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.