Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58217 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by walexnaira: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
call me and i will tell you what to do(confidential-08033830511)
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kennycanny: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
adorable29:

Na u get sense pass of all the comments have read so far jare!

The young wife may be on his case for a child!

Poster shouldn't try it o, cos if the wife finally gets pregnant, they could plot to have him killed and his chapter closed forever.

Some are saying, bleep her.... Smh. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Make sure their plan doesn't work. The boss ll be dissappointed but deep down will appreciate you for respecting him enough not to bleep his wife despite all the temptations.

So you win both ways!

You dey watch Nollyhood too much. Oga no go use his subordinate for that kind mission. The woman can always find a random guy to do that kind stuff. Oga will not bring his boy at d office to bang his own wife for whatever reason abeg.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Macgreat(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Get another Job, don't mind those who say there are no jobs in the country, I change jobs - just like breathing or drinking water. Grace at work. smiley and it gets better each time.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by olayinkaj2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Odikwa too risky....
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Macgreat(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
As for the situation, preach to the lady, go to with your bible. Speak in tongues cheesy
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by skelewu404(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
DarryOsh:

This guy ehn.No need to be deceiving people with these fictional stories of yours. Were you not the same person that created this thread:

you changed your moniker and announced it. But before then you created this thread titled:"My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee" bad belle gerari ia

So your boss that is sleepingwith your friend's fiancee is now pushing you to his wife! undecided
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Rukkydelta(f): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Your boss wants you to impregnat his wife
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by skelewu404(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
DarryOsh:

This guy ehn.No need to be deceiving people with these fictional stories of yours. Were you not the same person that created this thread:

you changed your moniker and announced it. But before then you created this thread titled:"My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee" i don get another work Godwin

So your boss that is sleepingwith your friend's fiancee is now pushing you to his wife! undecided
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by skelewu404(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kirinwa:

You sound,smell and talk like a hypocrite which 85% Nigerians are.
Resisting her doesn't make you any better than anyone here.

Besides why is your username skelewu?
and what do u want my username to be
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by skelewu404(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
DUDE !!

HOW DID YOU MANUFACTURE LIE!! undecided
it's inbuilt gerari ia
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Vondoola: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why are you just telling us now? Have you reported to the cops?

It's not cop thing. The boss need a physical sperm donor but can't seem to get it out verbally by seeking mutual consent. You guys can discreetly sort it out and if possible reach an agreement.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by DEELOV(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
@ OP,Please never yield to their plots,trust me i've once experienced a similar scenario before but i strongly declined.
These things happens for real....
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Temysteve:
In other news!!! Am a year older today nairalanders!!! Celebrate with me, ur likes will be appreciated..
Lol! Not even one like. NLers why una heartless?? My broda take heart ehn, it is well grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused
My bro na settings they want to use you to get want they want even their doctor might know about it trust mr.After you bleep the wife first time,second time and 3rd time and she eventually get pregnant she will tell her husband and the next thing is to give you like about 2 month plus the month you have spent and the man will begin to they see your unnecessary error those things he do over look before,your mistakes,those things that make you believe he likes you......then be ready to ready to be fired.....and you be told never to step their site again.....contract finished.....please be weary God Almighty will direct your path as you are innocent.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by joseph1832(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Did her husband send you to their house and ask you to keep her company till he's back?
Did she seduce you as the OP was seduced?
Did she tell you she is looking for a child or sperm donor?
Madam why are you shouting now Take it easy, abi are we fighting? I only gave my opinion, besides, a woman doesn't need to overtly say all these things for one to believe she has a hidden agenda, especially when the man clearly asked her to state her reasons for wanting to be 'friends' with him and she now replied him with what you quoted.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by mrdino(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

If your story is actually true, I want u to know, that your boss' next plan will b to eliminate you, after d deed has been done (after u must av impregnated his wife). A word is enough for d wise.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Your Boss is not impotent. Even impotent men can have an erection to satisfy the physical needs of their wife... They just would not have the sperms count to produce a baby.

Two options...

1. He is Gay and married her to ease family pressure and is not physically attracted to her at all... He needs to find her a playmate so she leave will him alone in peace

2. They share this twisted fetish. Many couples enjoy certain fantasies. For some men, they want to see their wives bleeped. Crazy as it sounds... It's very common.

My take is if they wanted a child because he is impotent. There are many discreet options that does not include the complications of bringing an employee on board.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Oceemo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aristotle96:
so ur Oga abi boss way dy for IT area no fit download WhatsApp? Even if em no fit wait till work close.. Na I'm send u go house during work hours make u download jess WhatsApp? Even say make u no rush come back... Nigerians make u na come see ELIJAH.. He is alive
hahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin no mind this guy I love his Fantasy sha.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Happiness87:
hahahahahahaha, the said rituals are peculiar to a certain tribe which is just about 30million out of 170million, besides of the 30million there are genuine Christians, meaning fetish ones could be just about 5million. The most important thing is to look before you leap.
All one needs to do is to avoid such tribe and maybe check family backgrounds before you eventually settle.

The emboldened strikes his kind, kiss kiss kiss one of the reason he is single is because he doesn't like double dating, which most girls are involved in. your honesty speaks well of your personality, kudos, hoping to hear from you some day. he is a member of this forum but doesn't come online often kiss kiss kiss

Am really disappointed in your reply.
What do u mean that it's only one particular tribe are into rituals?

The last time I checked some Alhajis from the North. , some business men from the east, west and south of this country are into money rituals. Does that mean all Nigerian are into rituals?

For the fact that you know or have met some ritualist. From a certain tribe does that mean that every body from that tribe are ritualist?

Just because book haram members are mostly hausa / fulani does that mean that all hausas are suicide bombers or terrorist?

And on what basis did come to conclude that all the ritualists in Nigeria are from one particular tribe ?
Nollywood ?
Or pure hate?

PLZ try and act mature if not for anything at least for ur age.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:

What did Joseph do? I advise you do likewise? Genesis 39:9-12

Don't annoy God- Hebrews 13:4
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Happiness87:
hahahahahahaha, the said rituals are peculiar to a certain tribe which is just about 30million out of 170million, besides of the 30million there are genuine Christians, meaning fetish ones could be just about 5million. The most important thing is to look before you leap.
All one needs to do is to avoid such tribe and maybe check family backgrounds before you eventually settle.

The emboldened strikes his kind, kiss kiss kiss one of the reason he is single is because he doesn't like double dating, which most girls are involved in. your honesty speaks well of your personality, kudos, hoping to hear from you some day. he is a member of this forum but doesn't come online often kiss kiss kiss

Am really disappointed in your reply.
What do u mean that it's only one particular tribe are into rituals?

The last time I checked some Alhajis from the North. , some business men from the east, west and south of this country are into money rituals. Does that mean all Nigerian are into rituals?

For the fact that you know or have met some ritualist. From a certain tribe does that mean that every body from that tribe are ritualist?

Just because book haram members are mostly hausa / fulani does that mean that all hausas are suicide bombers or terrorist?

And on what basis did come to conclude that all the ritualists in Nigeria are from one particular tribe ?
Nollywood ?
Or pure hate?

PLZ try and act mature if not for anything at least for ur age.abeg
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by tintedniggz(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bagwellz:
Bleep the babe nah angry getting a job in this country Is not as easy as grin so do wat Yuh have to do Bro! grin
. Guy you funny die lol
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by mikolo80: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
kennycanny:

A Nigerian man (not d ones that lived all life abroad) will never allow his wife to partake in any ''open'' sexual relationship. we are so ''close'' when it comes to husband and wife matter here.
the same way we said Nigerians will never do suicide bombing
the way we said we will never have gays in Nigeria Abi
your naivete is adorable
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Bagwellz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
tintedniggz:
. Guy you funny die lol
its just the fact Bro!! No be laughing mata grin grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kennycanny: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
mikolo80:
the same way we said Nigerians will never do suicide bombing
the way we said we will never have gays in Nigeria Abi
your naivete is adorable

Funny u. I don't know of many years to come o. but presently 99% of Nigerian men ll not do 3some that ll involve their wife. They ll only do that with runs girls.

Are u married? Can u do it? do u know anybody that has done it b4?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Madam why are you shouting now Take it easy, abi are we fighting? I only gave my opinion, besides, a woman doesn't need to overtly say all these things for one to believe she has a hidden agenda, especially when the man clearly asked her to state her reasons for wanting to be 'friends' with him and she now replied him with what you quoted.
I wonder how you heard my voice, I was typing Sir. Did you ask her 'why do you want to be friends with me?' or 'What do you want from me?'

Same way you are entitled to ask one question and claim to mean something else. She is also entitled to think whatever of your question.

In the meantime. Direct your questions to her, that's if you guys are still 'friends'.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Clinton594:
BikoZzianu complete the story
@ clinton594,are u francis c? Ex Zikite?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by alexlee50: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
UyiIredia:

My brother. One plus one is equal to two. We've heard the boss is impotent and was forced to marry. He sent the guy to help his wife download whatsapp (which obviously he or his wife can easily download) and even said the guy should take his time. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what the boss was implying.
my bro, I still say don't assume. Haven't u seen a situation where u think a girl is giving u the green light u touch her it becomes something else? But if he is in doubt, let him touch her and come and update us what happened after he did that.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by mikolo80: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
kennycanny:

Funny u. I don't know of many years to come o. but presently 99% of Nigerian men ll not do 3some that ll involve their wife. They ll only do that with runs girls.

Are u married? Can u do it? do u know anybody that has done it b4?
don't believe in marriage sef
would like to go all Solomon in this beach
cos you haven't heard doesn't mean it isn't happening
wait till you are an Ibo or even Yoruba man with no child after ten years of marriage and see whether you won't be open to renting sperm donor
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by cirmuell(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
agohmamuda:
Why are you just telling us now? Have you reported to the cops?
grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by joseph1832(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I wonder how you heard my voice, I was typing Sir. Did you ask her 'why do you want to be friends with me?' or 'What do you want from me?'

Same way you are entitled to ask one question and claim to mean something else. She is also entitled to think whatever of your question.

In the meantime. Direct your questions to her, that's if you guys are still 'friends'.
Of course I asked her the embolden, she dealt me rhetorics as usual like she always do when I ask her a serious question, then she said what I said about insulting her sensibility.

From the way you sound (type) It would seem you and her share the same traits. tonguetonguetongue

Have a lovely day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.