Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved (19038 Views)

Help My Fifa15 Is Lagging / MY Ucom Joystick Not Working With PES 15 Pc Game On Windows 10,please Help Out!! / PES2016 Lagging On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved by binobyslar07: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Hi, today am going to show to fix EA FIFA 15 LAG AND INCREASE FPS.
1. Firstly, you will need RADEON PRO app you can get it from www.radeonpro.info
2. After installing it run the program, once the program is running you then pin it to your taskbar for easy access.
3. In the program you will see a green plus icon at the top, click on it to add a new profile. Find your FIFA 15.exe in its relevant folder.
4. Select the TWEAKS tab over on the right hand side and change the VSYNC CONTROL drop down to always on. Change the DISPLAY REFRESH RATE value to 60hz. Check the TRIPLE BUFFERING box too.
5. Then check the DYNAMIC FRAMERATE box and put 60 in as the value. Press return to make sure it sticks (you can check with the value at the bottom) if it doesn't work, try unchecking the DYNAMIC FRAMERATE box and selecting LOCK FRAME RATE UP TO MONITORS REFRESH RATE instead. I have found success with both option.
6. After that enable FORCE HIGH PROCESS PRIORITY under TWEAKS and FORCE TRIPLE - BUFFERING (OpenGL) under ADVANCED tab to give the best results, right click on the EA SPORTS FIFA 15 profile you just created and then click apply now after that minimise the app.
7. Then go to documents in your pc and enter FIFA 15 folder open the fifasetup then change it to these:
AUDIO_MIX_MODE = 0
CONTROLLER_DEFAULT = 0
DISABLE_WINDAERO = 0
FULLSCREEN = 0
MSAA_LEVEL = 0
RENDERINGQUALITY = 0
RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = 720
RESOLUTIONWIDTH = 1280
VOICECHAT = 0
WAITFORVSYNC = 0
then save it.
8. In FIFA 15's launcher option make sure that NO LIMIT ON FPS is selected and don't tamper with the rest option.
9. Go to search and type PERFORMANCE then click ADJUST APPEARANCE PERFORMANCE OF WINDOWS, select CUSTOM then make sure only SHOW THUMBNAILS INSTEAD OF ICONS and SMOOTH EDGES OF SCREEN FONTS are ticked then click apply. Turning off your internet also increase your FPS.
10. Before launching the game always ensure you have selected and applied the FIFA 15 profile you created in the radeonpro app.
Re: Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved by chidanzy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wow Thanks. tho I don't have FiFA15 buh thanks at least for ur effort

You know how to patch PES13(pc) ?
Re: Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved by binobyslar07: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
no
Re: Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved by Crespodinho(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please my fifa 15 keeps asking for origin
Re: Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 13, 2017
My PC is AMD Radeon R6, 10 compute cores 4C + 6G @ 1.80GHz, 8GB RAM and 1 TB hard drive soave but Fifa 15 still lags I'm pretty frustrated. . .I've modified the fifaconfig file but its still lagging undecided

(1) (Reply)

Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.