Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

When She Says No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61057 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says No by koppa(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2015
[i]Just pondering on the scene at a situation like this..

Usually when a guy proposes it's usually a Yes from the lady,just imagine a situation whereby the guy proposes to his girlfriend in a public place,say a restaurant or anywhere and the girl replies No,..

Now to guys what will your reaction be like,will you still continue with the relationship,..

To girls,can you imagine yourself saying No..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2015
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When She Says No by misspicy(f): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Who told you girls dont say no...it happens all d time

11 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
They shud never have been in d relationship na... For the guy to propose he must have seen some form of commitment. You cannot just meet girl today and propose next week na (tho people do and get away with it).

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says No by Tapout(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Who told you girls dont say no...it happens all d time

it rarely happens....

38 Likes

Re: When She Says No by falconey(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2015
if she says NO in a restaurant, she will be the one to pay the bill.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2015
I will kontinu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? undecided

I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?
Woman, your comment no make brain at all.

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When She Says No by Youngpo413: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says No by afolwalex20(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

What is ds 1 saying undecided undecided

Would u date a guy U can't marry undecided

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When She Says No by datyrone(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
how can a guy propose to you in public and you say no....haba.after months and probably years of dating,,,,diplomacy is crucial here

23 Likes

Re: When She Says No by funlord(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
EroticAngelina:

The "Crack" wey dem sell give this one this morning na the better type! Pure and uncut!

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
undecided

The "Crack" wey dem sell give this one this morning na the better type! Pure and uncut!
Howdy cheesy
Hows body n our business wink

7 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Girls say no all the time
Because we do not know if there are any underlined issues within the relationship , the man might not even know ( u know chics be stuck i. Thier feelings n when ask they say nothing is wrong) yh so she might be pissed or upset or just plain insecure ..

Some cases alot are just too shy and public place is a no no for them ..

Well Guys are really good at hiding emotion and feeling so i guess most would handle it, only a few percent would walk away from the relationship totaly .. But common does the word NO phase guys cheesy erm no lol

My opinion tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by funlord(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
cool
LadyBoss1:

Howdy cheesy
Hows body n our business wink

Both doing similar to how an "ice cold chocolate sundae" does on your tongue on a hot summers day!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
cool

Both doing similar to how an "ice cold chocolate sundae" does on your tongue on a hot summers day!
Hmmmm cn imagine wt dat does lol
Anyway just passing through will b back later
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Woman, your comment no make brain at all.

same as urs. goat

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
afolwalex20:

What is ds 1 saying undecided undecided

Would u date a guy U can't marry undecided

not all women av the same goal in their relationship. so if he ask me to marry him when I'm jx lyk 19yrz, I should say yes undecided mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
undecided

hmmm like the one u were taking as a malnourished baby any similarities btwn u and a human being z utter coincidence. keep talking, someday u'll say something intelligent by Gods grace undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why all of una come dey bash EroticAngelina like dis na ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why all of una come dey bash EroticAngelina like dis na ?

bkus they ate too much akamu this mawnin.buh I know how to handle all of them join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ofcus though it rare...for a guy to proppose means there have been some sort of commitment in the affair,so that no aspect get as e be except she is not really ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

bkus they ate too much akamu this mawnin.buh I know how to handle all of them join.
sorry for intruding but you are getting it wrong,granted,none is perfect but your write up was way out of this world,it wasnt really composed well,think that is why, just read what you post,this time slowly...once again sorry for my interference....no bad blood.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says No by funlord(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
EroticAngelina:

hmmm like the one u were taking as a malnourished baby any similarities btwn u and a human being z utter coincidence. keep talking, someday u'll say something intelligent by Gods grace undecided

Look at this vapid chibok prostitute typing out expired and stale lines! It's so cute when you try to type about things you don't understand.

Anyway It's a good thing for you that at least you have that your reeking _vagina and your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity, because as for your brain its nothing more than a decoration!

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When She Says No by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Hehehehe

You be strong lady nah
cheesy
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this vapid chibok prostitute typing out expired and stale lines! It's so cute when you try to type about things you don't understand.

Anyway It's a good thing for you that at least you have that your reeking _vagina and your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity, because as for your brain its nothing more than a decoration!

You Stuck-up, Half-witted, Scruffy-
looking Nerfherder. useless piece of utter rubbish. u are no match for me. I fart to make u smell better undecided

u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd. my boobz are as full as ur over- phat tissue u call a brain. tell me, who's the otondo that released u and ur worthless family from ur cage u eejit, numpty bastard son of a ho' lmao!!! u think u know anything I'm really sorry for ur troubled soul. product of rape. mtchewww. if ya mama born u well, type shiiit to me again, dimwitted rat.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says No by bqlekan(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okay, lemme watch how this turns out cool

6 Likes

Re: When She Says No by funlord(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:

You Stuck-up, Half-witted, Scruffy-
looking Nerfherder. useless piece of utter rubbish. u are no match for me. I fart to make u smell better undecided

u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd. my boobz are as full as ur over- phat tissue u call a brain. tell me, who's the otondo that released u and ur worthless family from ur cage u eejit, numpty bastard son of a ho' lmao!!! u think u know anything I'm really sorry for ur troubled soul. product of rape. mtchewww. if ya mama born u well, type shiiit to me again, dimwitted rat.

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When She Says No by peeparty(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
Okay, lemme watch how this turns out cool

seconded

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.