Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit (13341 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Manufacturers Worry As Profit Margin Shrinks / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by xana101: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
i have like N2m right now. i'm seriously looking for any biz to venture into that would give me N10k at-least and at most 20k daily. i've been so so confuse lately, i wanted to venture into Chemist shop to sell drugs, i got a very big shop around Iba close to LASU, but there is a pharmacy there. they said i can-not open chemist there. i thought of supper market. i saw like 3 super store around there. some-one told me about selling drinks in whole-sell. like crate of stout, bear, can-drinks and minerals. he said with N2m i can start. i did my research. the profit margin is small, to make 10k to 20k would be difficult. i'm so confuse. the place is a very good location. i thought of selling foods. i'll employ people to do it. i'll only supervise them. plz if u have any idea help me. thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Baba ijebu
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by babamoha(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Become a principal agent with premier lotto
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by xana101: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
how lucrative is the business. how much can i use to start it very big and its my wife that would manage the business as i'm still working
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by yomi007k(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm na wa o
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by xana101: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2015
babamoha:
Become a principal agent with premier lotto
nickcarter:
Baba ijebu
thanks so much. can u tell me little about it. would N2m be enough. would i be able to make up to 15k on the average?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by xana101: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2015
yomi007k:
Hmm na wa o
u didn't make any contribution. i don't get that
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by upwardmode: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
xana101:
i have like N2m right now. i'm seriously looking for any biz to venture into that would give me N10k at-least and at most 20k daily. i've been so so confuse lately, i wanted to venture into Chemist shop to sell drugs, i got a very big shop around Iba close to LASU, but there is a pharmacy there. they said i can-not open chemist there. i thought of supper market. i saw like 3 super store around there. some-one told me about selling drinks in whole-sell. like crate of stout, bear, can-drinks and minerals. he said with N2m i can start. i did my research. the profit margin is small, to make 10k to 20k would be difficult. i'm so confuse. the place is a very good location. i thought of selling foods. i'll employ people to do it. i'll only supervise them. plz if u have any idea help me. thanks
My Guy , Look for any available land and start poultry farm... That money will will give you about 10,000 birds for a start... I will advice you start with Boiler then you move to layers later...Don't mind all this jesters who just want your money.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by MickyMozay(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Sports Betting. With Good money management and strategy you'll be cashing out daily, weekly and monthly. Pm for further details
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by godoluwa(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
@op, you need to be very careful. stay away from business like fish farming, poultry farming or any other agric stuff because it requires real time training. as per to become premier lotto principal agent, i can give you details if interested. mind u, nobody will collect a dime 4rm u but its a serious & hard biz but you will make money more than you think

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
My sincere advice, move down to ibadan, associate with okada rider then purchase atleast 15 okada and distribute them to young trusted men and they should bring atleast N1200-N1500 Per day so 15x1500 per day you know what i mean nah do the calculation per month and year from there start buying danfo and small cab and grow from there or borrow me the 2M I GO PAY YOU 4.5m within 5years! My number incase you need biz advice 07069235723
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by xana101: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Swaqwiz:
My sincere advice, move down to ibadan, associate with okada rider then purchase atleast 15 okada and distribute them to young trusted men and they should bring atleast N1200-N1500 Per day so 15x1500 per day you know what i mean nah do the calculation per month and year from there start buying danfo and small cab and grow from there or borrow me the 2M I GO PAY YOU 4.5m within 5years! My number incase you need biz advice 07069235723
LOL, I'm still in active service. i can't go to IB. thanks all the same
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
godoluwa:
@op, you need to be very careful. stay away from business like fish farming, poultry farming or any other agric stuff because it requires real time training. as per to become premier lotto principal agent, i can give you details if interested. mind u, nobody will collect a dime 4rm u but its a serious & hard biz but you will make money more than you think

Pls tell me more about this premier lotto principal agent. I'm interested
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by awumen: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
come and invest in vehicle leasing (landcruiser,sequioa,prado -between 2004-2006 models,even sound 9ja used onces are acceptable) you will get 10k or more daily. check the link below and i promise a trial will convince you. i am base in PHC but i am a lagos boy who can give you all the warranty and sign all your papers. infact we give our clients the opportunity to include their own drivers with the vehicle for "trust" sake.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542476/investment-opportunity
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by babamoha(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
xana101:

thanks so much. can u tell me little about it. would N2m be enough. would i be able to make up to 15k on the average?
You can call me for more info (08053245542)
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
godoluwa:
is there really money in this business?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by segzeeboy: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
My brother i cant blamd u because u are not a businessman. U want to invest in buiz and u ar taking of 10k above every day. What of a day u will have 30k,will u throw d remaining surplus away? What of a day without profit or less than 10k will u close down the buiz. Every buiz is with risk and it cant be smooth all d time. Pls take note,wen embarking on any business think of d security of ur capital 1st not ur daily profit. Also that u are in lagos does not mean d buiz must b in lagos. Also any buiz u want 2 do u must get urself involved or ur wife or trusted family as d case maybe.So if truly u want 2 do buiz those 2 u mentioned are okay 4get about daily profit. If if u are ready 2 establish outside lagos then i have alot of buiz idea/proposal 4 u which include being a distributor 4 big companies. If interested,please mail me at bseitcomputer@gmail.com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by awumen: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buy us a sound landcruiser even 9ja used one and you can make over 10k per day and your money is secured. you will put your driver on and he will give you daily report. 100% guarantee, infact we can sign any papers.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
upwardmode:
My Guy , Look for any available land and start poultry farm... That money will will give you about 10,000 birds for a start... I will advice you start with Boiler then you move to layers later...Don't mind all this jesters who just want your money.

Na wa oooo!! 10,000birds with N2m?? So it will cost about N200 to raise each bird to maturity?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Xana101, u didn't say why you want to have people run the business, but from the much I know, getting people to run your business at inception is never a good idea. You should be there with your two legs in for that business to thrive, sometimes family members don't even work.

As for what to invest in, 2m is a whole lot of cash man, just study the need of the environment you're in and cross reference it with your abilities, am sure you'll have the answer.

Lastly, pls disregard all suggestions that has to do with betting and gambling, am sure you can't be that dumb shaa.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
xana101:

baba ijebu is a game of chance you have to study the game well you have to get the chart to know keys that might bring your number out well with 50 naira I can win 12500 just if you get two corrects number out of 5 well I have a friend who won 1.2million with 1500 3 sure numbers but me I don't know about the game ask your people around you don't be scammed thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by godoluwa(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
2pointsonly:
is there really money in this business?
yeah but it requires hard work. you need to be tough & soft.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by upwardmode: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
grownaira:

Na wa oooo!! 10,000birds with N2m?? So it will cost about N200 to raise each bird to maturity?
Unfortunately your maths is terrible...The feeding n all are not calculated the way you just did. By the 12th week if he has say 9500 broilers grown bird and he sell at min @ min #2000... u sef do the maths.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
upwardmode:
Unfortunately your maths is terrible...The feeding n all are not calculated the way you just did. By the 12th week if he has say 9500 broilers grown bird and he sell at min @ min #2000... u sef do the maths.

My maths is terrible, ok. So tell me. How much feed will 10,000 broiler birds take from day old to 12weeks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
godoluwa:
yeah but it requires hard work. you need to be tough & soft.
pls send me a mail, I've can't find Your messages again in my box.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
xana101:
send me a pm, i'll show u how to make 20k and more with that capital.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by upwardmode: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
grownaira:

My maths is terrible, ok. So tell me. How much feed will 10,000 broiler birds take from day old to 12weeks.
Guy if you wan learn Poultry farming, Come my farm for Mowe... stop wasting my time. started with 300birds I'm on my third set already... so mess the hell off...
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by upwardmode: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
grownaira:

Guy if you wan learn Poultry farming, Come my farm for Mowe... stop wasting my time. started with 300birds I'm on my third set already... so fu.c. k the hell off...
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by godoluwa(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
2pointsonly:
pls send me a mail, I've can't find Your messages again in my box.
no prab

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria / Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.