Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

EPL And Its Spending - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL And Its Spending (631 Views)

"I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals / Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China / Did You Miss Yesterday's EPL And La Liga Actions Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL And Its Spending by daresimon(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
I got this from the facebook and I think its worth sharing.

Sports Radio Brila FM
LUNCH HOUR SC:
Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng says the inflated transfer fees in the Premier League are "madness." Manchester United are reported to have offered €85 million for Bayern forward Thomas Muller -- with Muller himself describing his reported price tag as "crazy" -- and Louis van Gaal's men have more recently been linked with a €190m move for Barcelona star Neymar.Manchester City, meanwhile, are currently being linked with a £58m (€79.2m) move for Wolfsburg's Kevin De Bruyne, having already spent £49m (€66.8m) on Raheem Sterling and £31.5m (€43m) on Nicolas Otamendi.Former City defender Boateng told reporters at a PR event in Munich this week that he is not impressed by the amount of money English clubs are willing to spend.
In spite of their huge spending, are top English clubs becoming more of domestic contenders (local champions) than continental title Challengers?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Vs Tanzania- Emenike Now Trending / BREAKING: Jurgen Klopp Signs Three Year Deal With Liverpool (photo) / Who Out Of These Three Made Long Range Passes A Beauty To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.