Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (51117 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by kenoz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Karleb(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Advert, advert everywhere.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Otunbatrafford: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which bank come be the worst place to work?
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
In terms of renumeration, these banks may beat Fidelity but here other factors were considered. ...
reMuNeration. No harm intended, jst thank me later, maybe with a kiss.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

badbelle alert

do ya own research and let us know the result too
Bros no be me say make you dey gullible oh... Abeg oh.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
reMuNeration. No harm intended, jst thank me later, maybe with a kiss.
Yeah, was a mistake. . Oya catch your kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by elohorayodele: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros no be me say make you dey gullible oh... Abeg oh.

for you to disprove or condemn someone's else results based on a research, you must have done your own. Have you?
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Ehizze(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sterling nko? undecidedSterling nko?
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by wytecat: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
This kind of achievement won't be announced by an obscure media outlet if it's true.

Fake research, fake announcers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
i thought it was GTB.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by wytecat: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes it is jare!

GTB, First bank & FCMB

I go for the best, no time to waste!

teeowl:
i thought it was GTB.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

for you to disprove or condemn someone's else results based on a research, you must have done your own. Have you?
Is that right? And did they provide the statistics of the research? They should show their stats and then I'll show mine, besides, if you can believe them with the abstracts they showed you, I see no reason why you can't believe me.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by elohorayodele: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Is that right? And did they provide the statistics of the research? They should show their stats and then I'll show mine, besides, if you can believe them with the abstracts they showed you, I see no reason why you can't believe me.

no vex bros, d mata don too de long

you are correct grin
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Ymodulus: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
tonimenia:
I like GTBank with passion!

The don't deduct from my bank account

at all.
ifeadikanwanne:

lies from pit of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big lie. Gtbank just deducted 2,296 for SMS alert from me for one Month. That guy is a liar!!!

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

no vex bros, d mata don too de long

you are correct grin
Its not a matter of who is correct and who is not brother.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by putin3: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Confirm their altitude is different other banks when you re there.congrats Obi
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by asumo12: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
My dear na scam GTB be since wey I dey with dem jare

angry
tonimenia:

My Dear,

just go to any GTBank

closest to you and tell the customer

care there that, you want

Student or Zero COT Account,

you will be glad you deed!
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by maadman: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I thought GTB, Zenith or Diamond was.

Diamond for where, with their high staff turnover..never

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

We Are FIDELITY! We Keep Our Word!cheesy
Finally, something to make me smile, beyond this whole secessionist ish.

I have remained with Fidelity bank because of an advert they ran in the early 2000s.
The lyrics of the ad concept was one which totally resonated with me.
Sometimes, I call their customer care with my airtime just to hear this song.
Other times, before withdrawing cash from an ATM, I tend to hold for a bit so I can listen to the song.
I wish I could get a Youtube video or MP3 copy of the song.

The lyrics goes thus:-

In the summer and in the rain.
Through the good times and through the pain
I'll be there when you call my name
Yes I will be true, true to you
And together we soar the skies
Pull down mountains and reach great heights
Your success would be my delight
I'm leaving you
And in everything I do
I'll be true to youuuu
No matter what it takes
True to you
True you.
I'll be true to you no matter what it takes.
FIDELITY BANK, WE ARE FIDELITY, WE KEEP OUR WORD.

A great customer indeed...Welcome to Fidelity bank wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by megawax8: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I have remained with Fidelity bank because of an advert they ran in the early 2000s.
Other times, before withdrawing cash from an ATM, I tend to hold for a bit so I can listen to the song.

I'm leaving you
And in everything I do
I'll be true to youuuu
No matter what it takes
True to you
True you.

Miz,

You could get a new customer with your post.

So this is who is to blame for your stress ehhhnnn...lol

I love the 'we are fidelity, we keep our word'....Epic!
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
smiley Zenith nko? Or is Zenith and GTB just over hyped.

Overhyped banks...Zenith both staff and contract are complaining. useless bank using past glory

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by MizMyColi(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
megawax8:

Miz,

Naaa
I'm not a banker.
Just a loyal custiomer.

I keep running from one loop of stress to another.
If it weren't for your mention, I'd decided not to talk here again.

Before I explode on someone and the person will be thinking if they offended an ancestor who is avenging through me.
I need me some joy and laughter right nowsad
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by revelationuche: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Host your web here or get a domain to be on among. [img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joebeckz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I'm leaving you
And in everything I do
I'll be true to youuuu
No matter what it takes
True to you
True you.
why you no go like am? as e sound like love song...... grin grin grin i guess you close your eyes sef when u listen to it... lolz

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Venture Africa and Jobberman are just hyping Fidelity Bank for their own personal benefit. I see no reason what so ever why Fidelity will come tops above GTbank, Zenith and others.

This write up just gave us abstracts without pinpointing what graduate/executive trainees take home at the end of the month, their welfare packages, leave allowances, bonuses etc.

All VenTure African and Jobberman focused on was just abstracts in other to boost the reputation of Fidelity Bank. I'm even not surprised that a poster above me said she joined the bank just because of an advert she saw, imagine that, an advert Not that she was given quality service when she went their but because of an advert.

I want to believe that many Nigerians are not easily deceived by abstracts rather than real facts.
the power of advertising lured me to the defunct Bank PHB, their adverts were so good that you might even go to the bank to open account with them in the night.

@topic, take time to read the whole write up and then google Venture Africa before you use only salary satisfatcion to determine job satisfaction
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
the power of advertising lured me to the defunct Bank PHB, their adverts were so good that you might even go to the bank to open account with them in the night.

@topic, take time to read the whole write up and then google Venture Africa before you use only salary satisfatcion to determine job satisfaction
I also opened an account with the defunct bank PHB, not because of well publicized adverts, but because my friend worked there and he asked me to.

I already did read the write up, and how come salary satisfaction is the only thing you singled out in all what I mentioned?.
Whynotthetruth:

A great customer indeed...Welcome to Fidelity bank wink
Ah ah guy, you still dey? Wetin happen na? Barcanista no open thread you suddenly lost your voice. LMAO.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by MizMyColi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
megawax8:

Miz,

Awwwww
That was so thoughtful of you!
Thanks!

Waowwww....
I'm actually smiling o
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I just might take you up on that offer of yours you know....tongue
If you persist cool

Oh well undecidedundecided
It just occurred to me the reason I'm feeling worked up has nothing to do with Biafra or politics.
Lmao.
It's my body system.
It's adapting to the current situation of thingsgringringringringringringringrin
Lmao.

Okay now it's funny.
I was wondering why I just couldn't shake off the depression and gloominess.
I hate being sad. I don't like wearing a long face.
More importantly, I detest usurping my inner balance.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by odomanis: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Venture Africa and Jobberman are just hyping Fidelity Bank for their own personal benefit. I see no reason what so ever why Fidelity will come tops above GTbank, Zenith and others.

This write up just gave us abstracts without pinpointing what graduate/executive trainees take home at the end of the month, their welfare packages, leave allowances, bonuses etc.

All VenTure African and Jobberman focused on was just abstracts in other to boost the reputation of Fidelity Bank. I'm even not surprised that a poster above me said she joined the bank just because of an advert she saw, imagine that, an advert Not that she was given quality service when she went their but because of an advert.

I want to believe that many Nigerians are not easily deceived by abstracts rather than real facts.

The award is not for the highest paying bank. it is for the best place to work in. These are two different things. In fidelity bank, the staff are not driven into early death because of target.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
If truly you bank with Fidelity just because of what you typed above, not because of the quality of service given and the amount paid to you on interest then, I must say, "you're dumber than I thought".
you are wrong, you might fall in love with a brand because of a lot of reasons, it might be the quality of service, the colour or logo might captivate you, the proximity to your ofix or residence, the adverts, emotions, there are a just a thousand reason y you should love a brand.

I'm not using MTN again but I ll get another MTN sim during december just because I want to listen to their

We wish everybody a
Yello Yello Xmas (3X)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.