Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Wedding Gown Sales!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Gown Sales!! (719 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gown Sales!! by MznAirA(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good day my beautiful MRS in the house!
Yes! What more can be exciting than being a MRS?

Often times, I have heard brides complain about the use of the long flowing white gown after the big day. In view of this, I have decided to bring a lasting, safe and guaranteed way of smiling to the bank courtesy of your wedding gown.

Now you can smile to the bank by just sending pictures, details, size and type of your gown to this email address weddinggownssales@gmail.com and you get a follow up from there. Don't forget to include your contact details.

What are you waiting for? Start sending!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner’s Butt Hangs Out From Ripped Denim Hot Pants (see Photos) / Oasis Leather Is The 21st Century Most Popular Leather Handbags Manufacturer / Bold Impact Kajal Eye Liner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.