Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

[story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 5 (1731 Views)

Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 5 by mrportable2: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A story written by Ajadi Tunde (ajadibabatunde@gmail.com)…
Did You Miss The Previous Part??CLICK http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-managers-villa-rated-18part-4/ TO READ

Acme shouted Awusubuilia, we asked him what was wrong he only said we should come closer and see, Kzee went close and confirmed it was semens. It wasn’t funny anymore, how could you had fun to the extent of desecreating the mosque. We all waited keenly for Abbey to return. Abbey didn’t return after two hours, so we decided to chill out till he returns
We usually hang out with some friends on the main road, we call the place POINT
Point was an open space, you know that kind of place where jobless youth seat, when one of their friend own a business center, and other guys from the community usually join us, we had two major bad Ilorin guys has friends at point,Flo and Jboy, we usually go to point in the evening when everyone gets bored, the way point was located, you will have to go through point before getting to our lodge, so sometimes when we are returning from school, we don’t bother to go home but chill at point till later in the nite.
We where at point on this fateful day when a beautiful black slim lady with an average backside and an oversized breas*t which makes me wonder how are slim figure could carry such massive load walked pass us
KC: iru ki le le yi ……(Wot sort of a load is dis)
Acme: ounje omo yi o wa poju? …….( Is dis
baby’s food not too much)
Me: Blood of chisos
Flo: this one pass blood of chisos na blood
of god
Jb: omo this girl just dey fine dey go ni ooo
Acme: abeg who be dat babe
JB: her name is Aisha, she lives down the street
Kc: abeg I need her 411
Acme: lai lai na me first ask about her
TJ: please u all should just leave her for me ooo
Rasak: shey na Aisha una see una wan start fight, if una come see ha sister nko
Acme: she ha sister dey badder than dis ni?
JB: her sister’s milk factory is twice of her’s and her backside na dieeee
Me: guy if na play make you stop am, if her sister’s Bosom is twice of this then that one don commot for Bosom, it must be a ballon
Acme: abeg dat one go wan suffocate person ooo
While we were still talking Aisha walked
pass us again and dis time JB stopped her
JB: Aisha come over na *she walks towards us*
Aisha: good evening everyone
All: good evening sweetheart, honey, dear
Aisha: Laughing, shey na me get all those names
Kc: yes ooo, u are worth more than all those names
JB: lemme talk to u privately for a minute
They both walked away and seconds later
JB called Kc and left him talking to Aisha.
Jb walked back to us and Acme was furious
Acme: shebi na me say I want the babe
Jb: baba calm down now, u no say dis guys
are still fresh, u don chop tire na
Me: Acme na wah for you ooo, you wan kill yourself by yourself ni?
Tj: Acme u too like woman, op say no be where u take come u go take go sha
Acme: your father, how many have I done?
Me: infact you are still a virgin
Kc came back and told us Aisha will be visiting early tomorrow morning before going to work
Me: tomorrow morning ke?
Tj: which kain package be dat
kc explained to us that she said the only time
she have is morning and maybe when
coming back from work in the evening.
I decide to ask razak for help, I told him am babe starved in ilorin since it seems he is always at the junction and see’s all that passes. I then narrated my ordeal in the hand of Ruka to the house, we all laughed and Rasak promised to give me a kogi babe when next we show, I promised him we will show the next day.
Flo then asked about Halima and seriously, the whole house went silence, we told him its a free world and he could come for her if he feels like, he asked for her phone number, we all lied that we don’t have.
The next morning,
Knock, knock, knock
Kc: who’s there
Aisha: its me Aisha
Quickly we jumped off the bed, it just quarter to seven, we were all still sleeping, and the house was kinda messy, we quickly arrange ourselves and after like 45 seconds
Kc: u can coming
Aisha: good morning everyone, hope I didn’t wake u all
Me: yes u did ooo ( smilling)
Aisha: heya sorry about dat, but that shows u guys are lazy oooo
TJ: see insult inside our room ooooo, I will
leave u to kc to discipline u
Aisha: its not an insult na ( laughing)
*which kain wahala be dis for dis cold
weather na*, we all took our toothbrushes,
paste, sponge, buckets clothes and shoes
and left the room to the passage.
It was past eight and Aisha finally came out, we all ran out of the passage so has not to be noticed, immediately they stepped out of the compound we all ran straight to the room to see the effect of the visit and unsurprisingly, we were not
disappointed.
When Kc came back we all hailed him for his conquest and ask him to give details
Kc: omo dat bobby big pass as we think
ooo, na when I comot cloth for masquerade face na hin I know say na meat wey strong be nama, my dear d girl is a fucklicant.
I was even trying to form talking things before the girl tell me say she has less than 30mins and she’s feeling the effect of the harmathan, na so she get down to business kissing my mouth not minding say I never brush
Me: iyanma, eewww,disgusting
Kc continued, na so I comot the top and she just open ha bra for me, na so I bury my head for the two big balls ooo sucking the tips of one and rolling my fingers on the other, by now my Jt has found it way out of my boxer and she was scrubbing it very hard with ha palms ,I felt so
uncomfortable, ha hand be like person wey dey walk for sawmil, so I tried to change position but she held my head down on a bosom
Next thing I know is she asking me to lie down and immediately put my dic*k in her mouth,it felt so good and warm, well she was a mastersucker
Acme: *cuts in* oga e don do we dey go
school
All: why e go stop na, oga continue joor
Kc: na wetin we go see una for be dat,
ashewos
TJ: at least for ilorin we all still be virgin, na
u don disvirgin today so na u b d ashawo
Kc: shebi Abbey don disvirgin yesterday, errm where I stop sef
Me: oga continue joor abi wetin u dey feel
like sef, by the way Abbey no even give us the gist of yesterday
Kc: to cut the long story short sha, na so she comot Mr Kc for mouth and before I could notice what was coming, I felt a warm sensation and something just gripped my JT, I opened my eyes to see her sitting on my JT, omo if u see speed wey I take push her away, she was about saying
sumfin when she saw me bringing out my CD, she just smiled took the Cd from me and placed it where it belong and went back to business
Me: oga e don do, I don dey late for school
Tj: cutting the story short una sha straff abi
Kc: you know what they call short but
effective, that’s what she gave me this
morning, that a very good tonic for the day. I can say we straffed cause na she straff me, she was riding me and was singing some cordinated tunes at the same time, I tried raising my head to suck her Bosom, she just pushed me back to the bed, then she stood up and turned her back on me and continue riding, I was just watching her waist dancing away, one is a while she will stop going up and down and twist her waist and the rolled it around almost like she wants to cut my diick off, it was a sweet-paining experience for me, moments later I could feel my body gripping but I didn’t want this to end quickly so I told her its my turn. She stood up and laid on the bed waiting for me to lunch into the deep, but I was trying to delay so that I could last longer. I told her to turn around that I prefer the doggie style, she obliged, I examined the black snail in front of me, it was quiet meaty and soaked, I dipped a finger in it to tease her a bit, she just told me to please stop and put in my JT that time was not on our side for all those, all I said was yes ma
I placed JT at the entrance of her V and with the speed of light she jerked backwards to force my JT in straight away, the pvssy was well lubricated by her wetness so my JT slide in with ease, I was going slowly at first only to see that she was thrusting faster than me, well I decided to match a pace for pace, I was fvcking her as hard as I could and then she started farting , I taught my ears were decieveing me until I heard the same sound again, she was now speaking gibberish, she was no more on her knees but lying on he Bosom I didn’t even mind her pleas, I was fvcking her away in reckless abandon, I was about to come again, I quickly withdraw, then I raised one of her legs while she was still face down and entered her again from the side, due to the less space, the friction was more and my JT was hitting the spot or so I taught cause all I could here I say is I love u, I love u. Those words sensed shivers to my body as I lost control and was just fvcking away, in few minutes I splashed my Pour into the rubber or so I taught.
She lay spent on the bed while I removed my JT only to find out that my JT was wearing a trouser, the CD burst.
We all screamed yeeeeeeeee
Me: wetin the girl come do
Kzee: she just shrug it of and said she enjoyed herself that I shouldn’t worry that she knows how to take care o herself, that she will only need to do HIV test later. I just frowned at her that was she saying am positive, she said no oooo and wanted to continue but on seeing the seriousness on my face, she said she was only joking oooo
Tj: guy you don become a father be that oooo
Kzee: you dey craze, na so dem dey born
Acme: we thank god that you didn’t pour on the Holy Quran ooo
We all laughed
Kzee: tee, na you and TJ remain ooo, shebi you know say ismail no too dey stay here again
Me: oga park well joor, I go show una skills
sef, make rasak just show me the kogi babe wey he talk first.
Acme: well, at this junction KC is leading
we all by 5 points,followed by Abbey with 3 points, the deduction for Abbey was due to his misbehaviour, let’s see who will carry the league at the end of the season
Abbey: no wahala, am still gamed
Tj: u know say me I be Alfa, I no dey ooo
Acme: u? Sheu anisau ( chief of woman affair)
Me: u be alfa and u dey hear toto gist early in the morning.
Acme: abeg make I dey go, see u all in the evening
Me: abeg make una quick come so we go enter point tonight ooo
All: ashawo oshi.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 6 - OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-managers-villa-rated-18part-6/

(1) (Reply)

Sourcerer (Re-Edited) / Take Charge Take Control Take Responsibility For Your Life / Motivationals by agbarap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.