Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment (4439 Views)

Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment / Who Received This Nessage From Exxonmobil oil Company ? / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Bumken(f): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
I got the below message when I sent my C.V to Exxonmobil email; info@mobilnigeriarecruitments.com.

Is it true? Should I proceed. Thanks for your candid advice

Attached here is an employment application form. Please kindly fill it and send it back to us with the following documents for inquiries call +2349052156712.

1:Any of the listed Identification ID
i:International Passport
ii:National Identity Card
iii:Voters card
iv:Drivers license
2:Certificate for Local Government of Origin
3:Birth Certificate
4:School Leaving Certificates / Results

If you meet our stated criteria you are to send a clear scan copy of all document required and also a bank payment slip of a non refundable fee of N10,350.00 for form processing to the head of recruitment and man power development,Exxonmobil.

Bank    Name  :FIRST BANK NG PLC.
Account Name  : ADELEKE MICHEAL
Account Number: 3080665985
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by kikies(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
scam.......is d owner of d acct exxon Mobil CEO........no organisation wld ever ask u to pay a certain fee b4 employment...... C-caution

4 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by xest(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls let no one send any dime to dis acct number. Thieves looking for whom to scam. Why dnt u giv dem d job. Michael abi, i go trace dt acct and d owner idiot
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Duru009(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
U are a fraud..........
Big fool..........

Do u think we are kids.......

My sister works dre in the HR. Thy are not recruiting oooooo. Pls.
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Duru009(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
U are a fraud..........
Big f.........llllll..........

Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by talktofemi: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
If, in this age, you fall for this then I have to say you are not fit to be employed.

Your discerning skills, if there is anything like that, is at sub-zero level.

2 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru009:
U are a fraud..........

can you link me up with your sis? I have questions to ask her. Like how much they pay a fresh grad of human resource plus nany other things. I will be graduating soon. Thank you
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru009:
U are a fraud..........

my chairman I dey hail.. Link me to your sister na...
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by biochea(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
mr. Adeleke Michael i'll just advise u to go n look for work b4 d wrought of God visit u for defrauding innocent young Nigerian.

plz job searcher lets b wise...all dt glitters z nt gold.

mark d name of dz company plz.
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by myners007: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Imagine The MICHEAL was not properly spelt.....charlatan fraudster in action

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by buoye1(m): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2015
You better keep your money.. Exxonmobil will never ask you for such
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by rocoh(m): 5:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Some Graduates just make you want to question if they really went to a formal school setting.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Qlock(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Bumken:
I got the below message when I sent my C.V to Exxonmobil email; info@mobilnigeriarecruitments.com.

Attached here is an employment application form. Please kindly fill it and send it back to us with the following documents for inquiries call +2349052156712.

If you meet our stated criteria you are to send a clear scan copy of all document required and also a bank payment slip of a non refundable fee of N10,350.00 for form processing to the head of recruitment and man power development,Exxonmobil.

ADELEKE MICHEAL again?...... I thought by now this guy would have retired. Smh
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by benedima1990(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Op, abeg teach this scammer lesson of his life. Go show that message to police to follow him up

He's a bustard scammer undecided
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by arshavineering(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
benedima1990:
Op, abeg teach this scammer lesson of his life. Go show that message to police to follow him up

He's a bustard scammer undecided

police fire. I had a similar faith in the police earlier this year when a scammer used my full name for his enterprise. my brother police nearly change am for me oo.. If I no pay for their services, I spent over 10k. at the end nobody tell me to run from the real scammers (nigerian police).
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by DarkFive: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Just wondering why the MODS have not Closed this Thread!!

Like seriously WTF!! Are u waiting for a sign from Heaven, please close thread and block the user or better still hand the poster details to cyber unit of EFCC #signout
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2015
some pple here are do not behave like graduates, a clear scam yet u are thinkng about it, there are lots of pple out there who keep falling for this crap. i dont pity anyonw eho does
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Pashim: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
I will trace his details thru BVN and get him arrested. Bloody Scammer
Re: Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Recruitment by Unibentested(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Bumken:

Guy...send that money only if you are sure it is Mobil filling station Alapere ketu..I think I know one Adeleke Micheal there..he is a petrol attendant...Isi aki

(1) (Reply)

P & G Test / Nestle And Pz Pay For Fresh Graduates. / Swiss Drilling Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.