Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50719 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by kwencypresh(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proudly benin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why are esan guys ugly? undecided
Its either an abnormal looking forehead, nose, eyes or something.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Idumuose44:

La wa ooo

Are you Esan? And is it true what they say about Esan men?
Am Esan 100%.
What do you mean by is it true what they say about Esan men?

Abeg gist me what they say about us.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mamaflex(f): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
osazeeblue01:
önuwabhagbe .... Let somebody help me out here.
...oleleisaborle grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by simeonii(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm present here....cheesy

I still don't know till date why an average Ishan and Bini person don't trust/agree/love themeselve......just like the guy up dere that talked abt an Ishan person and a snake!!! The Bini uses that parable a lot against an average Ishan person. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by enitey(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Loooooooool

You need strength to be mad
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
blizard44:
Mogidi ni Ahu.
Atalakpa no zaghi itu APC ia.

From what end art thou from?

From Esan land, can't say much in case Buhari police read this abeg.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joavid:

Haha maybe you haven't looked good enough. Hahaha what about Junior Omoigberale no homo. I've heard Esan guys got swagger in Nigeria, although not as flamboyant as Benin guys. Even the upcoming actor Felix Omokhodion Jr., ladies says he looks nice.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joavid:

If you were normal looking, abnormal people won't be going your way. Because you're disabled, you're bound to interest disabled guys too.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joavid:

You must have been looking at guys that are not really Esan because I and every guy in my family are handsome. Very very handsome.

You can ask Sleekyshuga. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

From Esan land, can't say much in case Buhari police read this abeg.
Roger that!

Stay covered.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by perryy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:
I wan talk something...i go talk true, i no go lie..

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

But truth be told, i have never met one Eshan person that is good. NEVER.

It is wrong of u to describe a while tribe as wicked because of your encounter with 1 or 2 of them. Words cannot describe what I went through in the hand of a yoruba girl called Kemi, yet I still married a yoruba lady I never saw the yorubas as bad or as wicked. Because I have open mind, I limited my experience and Kemi to her, I never attempted a generalisation, otherwise, I wouldn't have married my Bukola who I have discovered to be my other half, without whom my life is totally incomplete.

Learn to reason broadly.

Gracias

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
blizard44:
Roger that!

Stay covered.
Thanks bro
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by simeonii(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joavid:

Ugly you said? Lol.... I'm not bragging here, you haven't meant some people like me then.....not every one love to show himself in Romance section or contest for Mr Nairaland you know......you may want to wonder why I won the most handsome student thru out my stay in UNIBEN!

Last bullet...patiently waiting for haters to quote me! Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oselobua len ebuwedin rè ya ye eoda rio lehe bhikeke - God know how yansh take dey smell naim make am hide am for back

Akon ghafo bhunu, ihue khi shikotor - When teeth finish for mouth, nose go draw come down

I fit drop 100 but make I rest. grin

Ibhi Esan oyeeeeeee!!

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mamaflex(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Only a foolish Esan man would name their son Esangbedo, that name is as antiquated as the Ojiso.

@OP
Obulu

Omiobor gbiru bhe dilin...only a jobless man would kill lice residing in a woman's anatomy.
Lol @Omiobor gbiru bhe dilin. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by antifailure(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am from Ewatto, Esan South East, let me quickly correct no3. I would like the Op to add "if" as in If fufu kill people, , people will still eat fufu.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
bilulu:
I rep uromi....... wisdom road beside UBA bank opposite st camillus hospital
Where in wisdom road are you am currently in Uromi

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
antifailure:
I am from Ewatto, Esan South East, let me quickly correct no3. I would like the Op to add "if" as in If fufu kill people, , people will still eat fufu.

Noted

Thanks Bro
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by lovelyjoan: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ibhi esan oyeeeeeee,i rep ekp for life,proudly esan

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by delishpot: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
CR77:
cheesy

Yepkaripka grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by rexisfree(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
I represent ESAN
[/quote]
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by aimuan(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

your blood has bn poised with tribalism, idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice post but your number 6 is wrong..Esanbgedo means "Esan fight/beat Beni's.. while Esanebgedo means Esan don't fight/beat beni's

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by simeonii(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

If you were normal looking, abnormal people won't be going your way. Because you're disabled, you're bound to interest disabled guys too.

See finishing....una get quarrel b4 ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
simeonii:

See finishing....una get quarrel b4 ? grin

she wan quarrel with my people na

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
laprince:

Close to my house
c laprince...... na ur guy antivirus o

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oooops:
Where in wisdom road are you am currently in Uromi
were exactly re u frm
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by dabexy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proud tribe, blessed land, happy pple
#Proudly Esan

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Kandaha: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
I Rep Ujoelen, Ekpoma grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Oooops: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Berrypie:
Reppin' Evwato. @ OP where are you from??

Am from Uromi, and currently in Uromi
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Shaadow: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:

ESHAN people too wicked.

And everyone from your tribe are all angels abi. If u keep meeting bad people, guy look inwards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) / Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.