Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (782840 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Justwise we have an idiot here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by busola78: 5:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Good morning.

Please I need people's help here.I have filled a new ds-160 online,but unfortunately my appointment confirmation still carries the one I used for fall interview (which was a denial).

How do I make the change?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Jahbless82:
Visa delayed today at Lagos embassy 9:30am appointment.
I was asked just a question and was issue denial based on section 214(B).
Please I need help this is the third time I will be denied based on section 214(B) and the second time I was denied after answering reason why I'm going to US.

VO: let me have your document
Me:passed the document
VO: why are you going to US
Me: for my masters in industrial technology
VO: you are not qualified for this visa this time. See the letter for reason.
That's all
This will be the second time this is happening and this is the third time i will be denied visa.

Your comment will be appreciated.

@LagosNIV...please comment
Your interview script looks "end time" if it's true. grin

Sorry about your denial. Give more info on what happened so we could proffer solution.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by whizfem(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2015
slimmy05:
show me love for my new thread o.. grin
Walspring:

Is it 2 years college admission letter or 4 years college admission letter

Please I still need your help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Daniel3366: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2015
@slimmy05 broda I haven't seen your mail yet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Bro,pls come out straight and be sincere with us here. Djmakson I think have said it all what could have transpired between you and the consular.pls,affirm to djmakson's submission or better still come out straight.
djmakson:

The truth is some other persons will give same responses and get their visa. All in all, it takes the grace of God. Hard work should not be left out.

However, your denial may go beyond what you just wrote. It could be due to probable factors you might not have stated like you not being confident enough, didn't maintain eye contact, probably you stuttered while you gave the responses and couldn't make up a sentence due to you being nervous.

I feel for you bro. Just work on your lapses and refire. Quiters never win!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by quadrinho(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Happney65 Thank you very much brother, I'll try as much as possible as it's not easy to convince a VO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
happney65:

My fellow Ashawo..How u dey jare?..Make we yarn tommorow for the other side..feeling somehow tired..All the same,i still fit buzz you tonite my ever standing Paddi

See my surest guy..

I don miss you..

I dey show soon just pray make them answer this week
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015
DeeTus:

Sorry about your denial. Give more info on what happened so we could proffer solution.

Lol..

No one can tell maybe it's like that but if it is then the VO not in the mood to interview him proper or dem follow am spiritually and dem come eye the VO make him no interview am.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2015
busola78:
Good morning.

Please I need people's help here.I have filled a new ds-160 online,but unfortunately my appointment confirmation still carries the one I used for fall interview (which was a denial).

How do I make the change?

Go and submit your new ds160 form or if you have submitted it then login to your appointment page and email the embassy by clicking on the provide feedback option at the left corner and explain to them.

Make sure you have scan copy of your new ds160 and I20 etc because you will ask for some of the document.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2015
slimmy05:
show me love for my new thread o.. grin

Sure big boss..

#Onelove
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2015
hammed71:
can someone still apply for spring

Nope unless you apply for summer or fall 2016 but not all schools have summer admission for student.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2015
whizfem:

Its a 2year college admission...
The admission officer says I don't need to submit TOEFL score but will do a placement test when I arrive.

I wish it's 4 years college since you didn't do toefl and you going to community college then e get as e be.

But nothing God's favour can't do

Wishing you all the best and update me if things turn around
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
quadrinho:
Walspring. I already have i20 of a college in Minneapolis and my interview is next week Tuesday. what advice do you have for me?

I wish it's 4 years college since you didn't do toefl and you going to community college then e get as e be.

But nothing God's favour can't do

Just go for it because if I ask you to start afresh and apply to university I don't know if you will accept but to me it's my own opinion
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Walspring:

See my surest guy..

I don miss you..

I dey show soon just pray make them answer this week

Amen my broda..I don miss you gann..I cant wait to see you too..Sha bring one Opeke along ohh.. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2015
happney65:

Amen my broda..I don miss you gann..I cant wait to see you too..Sha bring one Opeke along ohh.. grin grin

Lol.. You know where una dey get opeke nah
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Walspring:

Lol.. You know where una dey get opeke nah

grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jahbless82: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
North Carolina Agriculture and Technology university...NCA&T Uni.
udeyokay:

What is the name of the school you are using its I-20?

Let just start from there......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jahbless82: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
that is all...not hiding anything
DeeTus:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jahbless82:
that is all...not hiding anything
It's pretty hard to proffer solution then. This is end time interview.

Have you ever been to the US Embassy before? Or Is this your first time?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jahbless82: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
that is the 3rd time and the 2nd time my interview went that way
DeeTus:
It's pretty hard to proffer solution then. This is end time interview.

Have you ever been to the US Embassy before? Or Is this your first time?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jahbless82:
that is the 3rd time and the 2nd time my interview went that way
I see. Okay. Please do yourself a favor and list the first and second interview here. Do not be shy because this is your future.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jah101: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
DeeTus:
I see. Okay. Please do yourself a favor and list the first and second interview here. Do not be shy because this is your future.

@Detus please check your Email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
jah101:

@Detus please check your Email
Hallo, sorry I didn't get your mail. We'll probably discuss here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
slimmy05:
Nobody here owe anyone a response. It is a share generosity, if they chose to do so, appreciate, when they don't same still applies.
Keep sharing, bro. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jah101: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Hallo, sorry I didn't get your mail. We'll probably discuss here.

Okay so what are your suggestion in regards to my post what do you think
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daniel3366:
broda I haven't seen your mail yet.
thats why I told you 10th.. I will draft and send to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
jah101:

Okay so what are your suggestion in regards to my post what do you think
Firstly, recall what might have caused your previous denial and ponder if something has changed positively.

Secondly, in the case of travel experience, fill the places you've been to. Last time, you said you've been to UK and Malaysia, right? You need to explain clearly what you went there to do and how long you stayed, if the VO asks. Explain possibly in one or two sentences. While talking, make sure you smile a little bit. It's likely the VO will focus on your studies and job back home.

So, do yourself a favor and try to get a company in Nigeria that is willing to employ you to show that you'll depart the US upon completion of your studies.

And finally, fill the form online carefully, read previous interviews here, practice well and pray for luck.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jchi9876: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
kosplateau:

Keep sharing, bro. grin

no be small sharing cheesy grin

you caught the bomb grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.