Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (782894 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by belloluddy: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
warriboy21:

told ya..u gona get it.. smiley
cos i cnt imagine d vo asking d kids..;why US? undecided
Yes, thanks bro.
Now we will all be of to the US soon for vacation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
godG:

Baba Mi Fada, I don hang my prick for my wardrobe in Nigeria grin. To be honest with you, dem food hethe plane unto say I just try the vegetable wey Lufthansa served. I vomit and sh!it sotey I became sick. My first day in America was not nice rara. Na one Nigerian sister give me amala chop once, since I got here. The longest time I have stayed without okele! embarassed

grin Just 2 weeks ooooo. grin Now I see I'm not the only one that can't stay in long while without taking swallow food most especially Amala. Now I'm learning to do without the meal in a bid to prepare myself ahead of time. Not easy I must say.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
warriboy21:

told ya..u gona get it.. smiley
cos i cnt imagine d vo asking d kids..;why US? undecided
Baba how far na. Watin dey happen. Av been busy busy busy. U don start lecture?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
calken:
Can an infinix hot note work in the usa?
Also for guys already in the usa which plans will you advice me to get... And what's the easiest way to reach my family back in naija they have no skype, no whatsapp
I use an infinx hot, it works, metro pcs, lycamobile 19$-30$ plan per month, then download the boss revolution app on ur phone to call naija from america, using the boss revolution voucher that can be purchased online

Buy phone for them, teach them on how to use them, or they use facebook with laptop, na so i dey follow my mumc or popc talk.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
DeeTus:
First, your timing is wrong and may make the CO frown but if the VO finds that you're qualified for the visa, he or she'll ask you to come back another day for a second interview, of course, to be interviewed by another VO and you need to hold your breath!

Just pray for luck anyway, because what you're about to do now is called "gamble"! grin

It's like somebody holding up a coin and saying to you, as he flips it, head you win, tail you lose. How much would you bet on that? grin

Wishing you the best of luck. Go get your visa.
good day Mr deetus, are u currently in nigeria if yes can I have ur number?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Walspring:

For sure success story is coming by God's grace
. Hello Mr walspring, is there a way we can have private chat. Am new here. It is very urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
finestcash:
i want to thank God for his favour because if not for God his grace.I was denied july 8,i scheduled another appointment for august 11 but i wasnt allow to be interviewed because my new ds 160 barcode was not updated.i called the embassy and did series of mailing.so i scheduled an expedited appointment for august 31st which is today.before that i mailed my school for an extention but i wasnt granted but given a deferment to spring 2016 so i was confused because of 120 days rule,the new i20 was the one i printed from my mail and bankstatement was early last month.So i look up to God who owns the heaven and the earth for favour,cut a deal and have a strong faith by praising God with all sort of praise and worship cds.
Here we go this morning woke up around 4am prayed a simple prayer Lord let thy will be done.Got to the consulate by 6am went to keep my bag.
@ the embaay
A black american lady interviewed me though the atmosphere was tensed cos many people was denied and no one was given among the first set whichi was among .That wanted to kill my faith but i said God let ur will be done set.Here comes the lady she says window 5.
vo;goodmorning
me'goodmorning ma with a strong face can u adjust ur mic
vo;kk can u hear me very well
me;yea
vo;which school are you going
me;southwest minnesota state university
vo;which course
me finance
vo;who is your sponsor
me;dad
vo;what is he into
me;he is a succesful engineer and he has his own engineering firm,he is into civil engineering and building construction
vo;when did u graduate
me;2008
vo;what have u being doing
me;my result came quite late in 2009 cos of verification and strike,2010 i took alevel classes and 2011 i had a diploma in statistics(cuts in)
vo;a diploma
me;yea
vo;whats d relationship btw statistics and finance
me;when fianancial analyst collect datas statistical method are being use for the analysis
vo;how many schools did u apply to
me;4
vo;name them
me;concord university @wv,murraystate @kentucky and siuc @ carbondales
vo:so why smsu
me;i choose smsu because among all the schools i choose only smsu gave me fiance(cuts in)
vo;the others gave u wat
me;economics
vo;so y nt go for economics
me;finance is vast insense that it comprise of economics,statistics,accounting and its very relevant to d industry in my country
vo;so wat are u gonna be doing with finance
me;smiled and said i would work with top financial institution like cbn
vo;checked my i20 and said when is your school resuming
me;january 11 next year
vo;y are u coming nw
me;i told her all d stories and ended by saying i wont want to waste my dads money
vo;smiled and gave me i20,servis and white sheet and said i will nid it at the poe.
me;i was dumbed and didnt here d pickupdate mayb wednessday or thursday
Anyways thank u all the gurus in the house my advise to dos that will gives testimonies are trust in God he will make it possible cos he his always faithful now my last delay was a blessing in disguys....i have enough time to prepare for january.Tod gurus i hail thee.Pastor deetus thank u for prophetic declaration i choose head in your coin which is approoval

. Pls what is the meaning of 120 days rule?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by royalsweetness(f): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
teelekan:

You have to go in for pre-med first of its USA. Don't know about Canada but I think it's almost the same. You're sure to find more info via Google, try StudentDoctorNetwork forum.

Thank y'all so much, I'd check that out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lanrayx: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2015
lanrayx:
Are exams required for a masters degree in the US, and what are the things one should do, or have and take note of before going ahead to apply for a US students visa
[/color]

[color=#550000]anybody who can answer me here Tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2015
kennyrony:

Baba how far na. Watin dey happen. Av been busy busy busy. U don start lecture?
Yes o lectures don start o.. D Indians r not smiling
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2015
happney65:

Brossssssssssssss you can lieee ohhhh..You should be Spokesperson for APC..Another Lieeeee Mohammmed... grin grin grin
Lol cheesy. You don see me there before?.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 3:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Firat day of school people don dey read, na wa oh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 4:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month Y'all !!!

We are all going to share our TESTIMONIES this month In JESUS Name

AMEN

Tunde Euro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by akin3102(m): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2015
O san oh..abegi how many omo ondo town dey here?
MsNas:

Ke tiri? grin grin This your discuss extensively reminds me of those exams I did in Nigeria cheesy Well, few times she's sent it by post. But most times, I always know someone who is coming to the U.S from Nigeria and I plead with them to help me bring a couple of stuff from my mom (not too much sha). The heavy stuff I sometime get here in America too. It's kinda cheap in the big cities.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2015
akin3102:
Lol. I'm not from Ondo, I'm from Ibadan. cheesy I know some Ondo people though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 01, 2015
d4dotun:
good day Mr deetus, are u currently in nigeria if yes can I have ur number?
Yes, but sorry i can't. My digits is strictly for business.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2015
hnm
also can one send money to my usa acount tru formA in nigeria or de banks wont agree
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2015
We wake up every day,we thank God,but don't know what he's got in stock for us.we just have to keep our heads up,keep believing him,keep thanking him and he will our dreams come thru in jesus name,AMEN! HAPPY NEW MONTH friends!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Omo ye mi,wa san mo..I be omo ondo town.
akin3102:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2015
AMEN!
Teeboy22:
Happy new month Y'all !!!

We are all going to share our TESTIMONIES this month In JESUS Name

AMEN

Tunde Euro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kellycute(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Ondo people everywhere even mystiqme and godG. Nawa ooo. Who's from my state here?. Abia state (God's own state), Isiala-Ngwa LGA to be precise grin grin grin. I think SirRiddy, Djmakson and Slimmy05. Chineke gozie umu abia

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lanrayx: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Can anybody reply my post above please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2015
profojah:
Ondo people everywhere even mystiqme and godG. Nawa ooo. Who's from my state here?. Abia state (God's own state), Isiala-Ngwa LGA to be precise grin grin grin. I think SirRiddy and Slimmy05. Chineke gozie umu abia

No oo! cheesy Me na from Oyo o. The Pace Setter State. grin Well, you have to get used to the Ondo people. smiley I have many of them as friends. Thanks to OAU.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
godG:

No oo! cheesy Me na from Oyo o. The Pace Setter State. grin Well, you have to get used to the Ondo people. smiley I have many of them as friends. Thanks to OAU.
Ohh I don forget say you and MsNas glue together
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month people...Our Month of Testimony...my month of testimony! grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kobe79: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
profojah:
Ondo people everywhere even mystiqme and godG. Nawa ooo. Who's from my state here?. Abia state (God's own state), Isiala-Ngwa LGA to be precise grin grin grin. I think SirRiddy, Djmakson and Slimmy05. Chineke gozie umu abia

them still dey use human being do nkwobi and peppersoup for that side grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
profojah:

grin Far from it bro. I'm from Oyo State, Ibadan precisely. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by akin3102(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Please how can I transfer from my dollar acct in Nigeria to my US account..I did the online transfer using the hard token but yet to see the money in my US account. The money no gree move oh..still dey the naija account.
Please anyway other because I dnt have GTb dollar card?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
kobe79:

them still dey use human being do nkwobi and peppersoup for that side grin
Yes ooo. we dey chop human being like say na bush meat. But bro, how u take know?. Dem don try to chop you before?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
djmakson:

grin Far from it bro. I'm from Oyo State, Ibadan precisely. grin
But why you con resemble Kalu Onwuchekwa. I dey think say you're from my state
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kobe79: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2015
profojah:

Yes ooo. we dey chop human being like say na bush meat. But bro, how u take know?. Dem don try to chop you before?

Yes!
but my meat no gree done?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.