Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037692 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Naykay post=39942459][/quote]u can't because u have sumitted already expect d vo request u to do it.upfront medicals r for people that want to sumit thier document and they will add the report to it.hop this help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thank you so much. I get it now

ajaereogechi:
u can't because u have sumitted already expect d vo request u to do it.upfront medicals r for people that want to sumit thier document and they will add the report to it.hop this help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yemology(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
ajaereogechi:
Tomorrow is friday, 5 people willl receive approval mail.pls don't forget to share
aMen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by daronscopy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
princeade09:

congrat bro, I would be going to Dalhousie as well but still waiting my trv, mine is bachelor of arts Pooh I dey Abidjan for now

Alright bro,
It's gonna be fine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
My Nairaland Friends, i applied for trv on sep 16 and track my application now. it says Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 12/11/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website .. i didnt receive an approval mail and my hearth is seriously beating now.. pls, anyone with an ideal of what this might be? and when can i go and pick the passport up pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
afolaseg:
My Nairaland Friends, i applied for trv on sep 16 and track my application now. it says Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 12/11/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website .. i didnt receive an approval mail and my hearth is seriously beating now.. pls, anyone with an ideal of what this might be?

I presumed this to be paper route. Did u do upfront medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
paparazzi1987:

I presumed this to be paper route. Did u do upfront medical?

Oh sorry, i forgot to add that. its paper and i did medical. today mark the exert 8weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
afolaseg:

Oh sorry, i forgot to add that. its paper and i did medical. today mark the exert 8weeks.

You have 50-50 chance here..just keep ur faith high
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lucaschase(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
I believe in our TRVs as we work towards it. God bless us all. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
With upfront medicals you won't get the medical update by email. You can check the status on you CIC profile. From all indication it seems it's good news. Congratulations in advance! cheesy

Zionplace:
MY FEAR!!!

It is clear I would not be asked for any medicals since I have not stayed in Nigeria 12months consecutively.

My wife did upfront medical, i did not get any mail saying medical passed (or does it mean no pass update on medicals if is upfront?). Just after 1month, the only update we got is passport request.

I am kind of disturbed now, If any with this experience could help interprete it.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Same here. Applied on the 15th of september. Medical Passed update on October 24th and since then no other update. What could be happening? Its been so long, I am just tired.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
abigeh:
looking for female Meng Uottawa January 2016

Yes our number is ramping up! Let's connect offline. MEng Engr Management uOttawa Jan 2016 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Pinkcandy97(f): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
afolaseg:

What did you submit as proof of upfront medicals please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
paparazzi1987:

You have 50-50 chance here..just keep ur faith high

pls when can i go and pick it up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tohseein:
Got my TRV Today! Anybody going to UOttawa this January and
studying MEngg Engineering Management Pls?

Here we go...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pinkcandy97:

What did you submit as proof of upfront medicals please

i submitted a confirmation copy i was given where i did my medical.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rsavvy: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pls check this link below for guide to funds you need to show for each dependant ...but really do you think it will be easy for her cos it also means you need to apply for study permit for your kids since they have to go to school http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

JUBILEE2000:

Thanks a lot for your kind response.

We don't have relatives in Canada. please may I know what you mean by showing extra 5 or 10K for each dependant?

Money might not be too much of an issue by God's grace. I really wanted to know if it is possible for one's children to accompany her to Canada on student's visa. Does anybody on this forum know someone who has done it in the past and if yes how did they go about it?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
afolaseg:

pls when can i go and pick it up?

I will suggest you go on Monday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
paparazzi1987:

I will suggest you go on Monday.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zionplace:
QUICK HELP GUYS!!!

For delay...will it be appended on the passport or the passport will not be requested at all?
Just go for Thanksgiving Sir. Once your passport is required your visa is sure. I'm thinking you're the one I saw at the Lekki VAC with your wife when you did your biometrics. I had mine after urs. Not so sure tho. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
expertman:
Hello house,

Am so sorry for my earlier post.

Am only stating the reasons why I believe
God is at work

I have edit it asap.

Passport collected with visa this morning.

NOTE : the application was for my little sister not mine.

Am her sponsor.

Thanks all.

Which God is that? God of fraud? Do you see why embassies take longer than necessary processing visa application by Nigerians? Do you understand the harm you are doing to other innocent visa applicants?

This is exactly why i don't trust those who are quick to call the name of God but at the same time very very fraudulent.

Good luck but i will not edit your post i quoted.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Pinkcandy97(f): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
afolaseg:

i submitted a confirmation copy i was given where i did my medical.

Is it the reciept of medicals that has the name of the hospital or the imm form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello guys, for those of us waiting for Passport request after medical Pass..this is for us ..

No most people don't get rejected after medical. On the contrary most people get accepted after getting the medical call, provided that you are citizen from a country which require medical. But now are there cases where they rejected after medical? Yes there are. And the reason varies from being medically unfit to last minute background check. See there is almost infinite number of reason that a VO can state to refuse visa. And if the VO find out something or anything that convince him/her to refuse visa after even giving out the medical call then the VO will do so. They have to be absolutely sure whom they are allowing in Canada. There are even cases where they refused candidate entry at the Point of Entry(POE) on ground of inadmissibility! NOW DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR SLEEP ON THAT? I DON'T THINK SO !!!!! In essence, if you are a genuine candidate with proper papers and other requirements that is needed to convince CIC to grant you a visa, you will get it whether you need medical or medical. Medical is a required selective procedure for individual from selected nation. This Medical with other factor determines the fate of candidate. Early medical call or delays of decision after medical call SHOULD NOT be considered as signs of either positive or negative visa application results. Thinking like that is stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by VICTORDEBELS: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amen, I believe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zionplace:
I am sure you were the one seated beside me, but my concern is: we did not get any medical pass update on her application, i did upfront for her

I think that shouldn't be a cause for worry. It can be updated later. Perhaps the other upfront medical peeps can shed more light into this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.