Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1036194 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Leakingbasket:
For every TRV expectant, I want to assure you as long as you are positive and never forget your crowned King of kings, we shall get our TRV before month end in Jesus name.
Ephesians 3:20.
If you BeLIEVE type AMEN !.
Stay blessed and keep the faith and hopes high.

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
kennykolabo:
Hi people of God
Please can anyone advise on the gcms file.
Wth respect to my previous quote, I was delayed based on length of stay and purpose of visit.
My length of stay was meant to be 8 months nd it's PGD
I want to reapply and I think I shld not fly blindly.
Even at that does it means I stand a better chance if I got to know the VO's real comment.
Bearing in mind that I am only reading comment and not the vo's mind .
And am sure I will have a new vi responding to my request and I hardly see people requesting for the gcms stuff.
Please I need an advise on the price, Turn around time to get the gcms file upon my request.
God Bless you.

Am so happy that My frnd just got PPT request tho he used an agent but I promised my self dat I will do it my self with help of God and my good NL people
Anticipating ur response please

Did you not put the duration of your studies? Even if it's 8months, what was the start date and completion date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WESTERNCR: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
My cousin finally got his TRV yesterday thanks to God. Who says college applicant without tuition deposit cant be considered....... Gods at work........ Good luck to all trv awaitees .... I say receive your trv now in the name of JESUS

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Naykay post=40349984]Same here bro. I applied on d 4th of nov but never heard anything from them yet. Let's keep the hope high and wait. I believe we will definitely hear from them by d 1st or 2nd week of dec. Good news hopefully

@Naykay, did you apply online or paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
WESTERNCR:
My cousin finally got his TRV yesterday thanks to God. Who says college applicant without tuition deposit cant be considered....... Gods at work........ Good luck to all trv awaitees .... I say receive your trv now in the name of JESUS

Congrats to your cuz..Can you list docs submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by burrytee(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello house. can anyone just reference me to the straight step to the application page after going through the www.cic.gc.ca .am not getting it right even while seeing the GCkeylogin or wotever.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello house, pls i want to reapply for a new course in a another province and school.. pls can i change course in a another school and in another province? from business certificate to Information Technology Business Analysis - Operations (Graduate Certificate) in conestoga ? pls am confused so that it will not affect my new application. Pls help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Leakingbasket:
For every TRV expectant, I want to assure you as long as you are positive and never forget your crowned King of kings, we shall get our TRV before month end in Jesus name.
Amen! It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Leakingbasket:

Amen ×10
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
ayooluwatoni:

Are you kidding? What bank? Where? That's great news. Thanks for the info. They probably just started again o, was told they suspended it abt a month ago when I was traveling

I got it from Sterling Bank

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
AMEN. I strongly believe that I have already gotten my TRV. In this forum will I testify

WESTERNCR:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Paper route. What about you

[quote author=Dazlinga post=40352383][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by GreatHorizon: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
VICTORDEBELS:
Welcome,my professional colleague! Pls, don't be deceived because there's no uni in Canada that does 1yr BSc.Nursing except in d UK...unless u're going for a PGDiploma(speciality). From experience... Nonetheless, change is constant; keep trying...good luck!

Please what school can you recommend for Bsc nursing in Canada for someone with RN here in Nigeria?
Also what is the estimated duration and cost implications.
Would one need to also take the English course here before going for the Bsc?

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Naykay:

Paper route. What about you

Online upfront medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by leo2314: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello everyone on here, I'm Leo and new to thses thread although conversant with the german study thread, I want to know or maybe get a link from anyone here on how to go about the school search in canada and application procedures, if any is still on aswell as the tuition fees and other travel requirements.
Thankyou as I anticipate a quick response.

Ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
leo2314:
Hello everyone on here, I'm Leo and new to thses thread although conversant with the german study thread, I want to know or maybe get a link from anyone here on how to go about the school search in canada and application procedures, if any is still on aswell as the tuition fees and other travel requirements.
Thankyou as I anticipate a quick response.

Ciao

Hello you can make use of Google, just type the course you wanna apply for in Canada or if you have time you can read this thread from part 6 till date, you will get all info you need, what you are asking have been repeatedly answered here..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
When did u do your medical

Dazlinga:

Online upfront medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by leo2314: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oh thanks. Will do as you've said.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennykolabo: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
My brother I did ooo
Jan -Aug was surprised or am I meant to add more days to it
Lol...

Dazlinga:

Did you not put the duration of your studies? Even if it's 8months, what was the start date and completion date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where did u do the medical and how much

Dazlinga:

Online upfront medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by freezingus: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
I did my medicals yesterday God have mercy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Kriss77: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdexStudio:
Pls can someone give me more info about NEWFOUNDLAND UNIVERSITY?
Newfoundland uni is a gud school and seem to be one of the cheapest in Canada..

The city itself is of low population....
The school needs applicants...so its easy to get an admission there.
U can give a try if they have course that relates to your field of study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello gurus in d house. Please is it advisable to do an upfront medical as I submitted on the 4th of nov for Jan intake and have not heard anything from them. Please I will appreciate ur advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
kennykolabo:
Hi people of God
Please can anyone advise on the gcms file.
Wth respect to my previous quote, I was delayed based on length of stay and purpose of visit.
My length of stay was meant to be 8 months nd it's PGD
I want to reapply and I think I shld not fly blindly.
Even at that does it means I stand a better chance if I got to know the VO's real comment.
Bearing in mind that I am only reading comment and not the vo's mind .
And am sure I will have a new vi responding to my request and I hardly see people requesting for the gcms stuff.
Please I need an advise on the price, Turn around time to get the gcms file upon my request.
God Bless you.

Am so happy that My frnd just got PPT request tho he used an agent but I promised my self dat I will do it my self with help of God and my good NL people
Anticipating ur response please
Follow this link... It cost $5, but you will need someone over there with study visa or P.R to help you with his/her information like ... Name... Address... Phone no.... Email address
.. . http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by leo2314: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok, thanks man I will do just that and see what applies to me kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
kennykolabo:
My brother I did ooo
Lol...

@kennykolabo the GCMS takes 30days or less, only if your case is not critical.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
ayooluwatoni:

Are you kidding? What bank? Where? That's great news. Thanks for the info. They probably just started again o, was told they suspended it abt a month ago when I was traveling
Good day brother mi, I saw ur mail this morning,I will give you call asap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bheautea: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
thanks 4 d reply @ Naykay and Dotmos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Naykay:
Hello gurus in d house. Please is it advisable to do an upfront medical as I submitted on the 4th of nov for Jan intake and have not heard anything from them. Please I will appreciate ur advice
Upfront medicals is done before u submit ur application and included as proof for having satisfied the medical requirement.Once ur application is submitted, u can't do anything about it any longer, u can't send documents except CIC asks u to...At this pointn u can only wait for CIC instruction to go do ur medicals..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
omooba2015:

@kennykolabo the GCMS takes 30days or less, only if your case is not critical.....

pls i want to reapply for a new course in a another province and school.. pls can i change course and school from the one i use in my first application to another province? from business certificate in saskpolytech to Information Technology Business Analysis - Operations (Graduate Certificate) in conestoga ? pls am confused so that it will not affect my new application. Pls help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank you bro. I no no say na like dat o

berexio1:
Upfront medicals is done before u submit ur application and included as proof for having satisfied the medical requirement.Once ur application is submitted, u can't do anything about it any longer, u can't send documents except CIC asks u to...At this pointn u can only wait for CIC instruction to go do ur medicals..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ayooluwatoni(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
kennykolabo:
My brother I did ooo
Lol...

Purpose of visit and length of stay In most cases do not mean the actual number of days or months in Canada. The VO was probably not satisfied about your purpose of visit or intentions for traveling to Canada. Most time it happens if there's an academic gap before going to study in Canada, or if the course u going for in Canada is diff from ur undergrad, or your work experience is diff from either ur undergrad or the course u going for or both.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.