Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1036422 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by seiraries: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
andre99:
Good morning guys, pls i'm abt 2 submit my application online, I didn't see any section for me to upload additional documents like Police Clearance Certificate, Office ID, Letter of Introduction from employer, pls can anyone explain how i'll go about this. Thank you.

All additional documents should be under "Letter of Explanation" section. Police Clearance Certificates are seldom used for online applications but if you wish, it can be added to yours.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bucade11: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
AdexStudio:

Me and you know that it's not possible to get TRV within just one month. I wast given admission 31st March and I'm to resume 7th of May. If I should apply for TRV then, it would av bn a suicide mission.
Secondly I needed to build up my SOA cos I didn't want to use any sponsore. I sponsored myself. I took my time to build up my SOA. With prayer God perfected it.
Note : this's d first time I'm applying for Visa in my life. No traveling history infact I got my first international Passport October last year. God is good.
. All glory belong to God! I pray almighty God will go ahead of you. I'm still expecting response from school. I believe God will perfect mine too.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olaniyisal: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello house,
Please, I want to use company account for my sponsor.
Kindly mention the list of document as I am using a company as a sponsor for my TRV application.
Thanks and God bless you as you help me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jaidooo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
olaniyisal:
Hello house,
Please, I want to use company account for my sponsor.
Kindly mention the list of document as I am using a company as a sponsor for my TRV application.
Thanks and God bless you as you help me out.
Here you go

1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SURGEE(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
ganiyuadeoye:
This is a scam of the highest order, how on earth will $100 CAD=N20,254 when it's not parallel market... please guys does anyone know anybody to report these bank to? These scammers must not always go scot free. Good Morning Lads

Brother na wetin dey vex me since morning. Be this o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ojeee1: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi guys, please which airport is the best to travel. Lag or abj airport?. Cos i heard lag airport is useless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
That's a lot of reading... just jump to Part 7. Read 7-8 and you should be fine, unless you are a super complex applicant or something.

adeyemidare:
I am at admission stage. Reading from part one, now in part 4 and following part 9. It's an amazing journey.
Saw a comment on ghost readers. Am not one cos I wish I could answer questions on visa and admission, but am yet to secure one. So, I know I don't have authority to answer most questions. Till I have evidence (admission) to proof ( I will very soon in Jesus name).

Remember me................. Investigating the past, following the present, the future is bright. God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WESTERNCR: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please is there anyone who submitted since Nov 8, 2015 that hasn't receive any reply from CIC? My Jr sis application was submitted since Nov 8, 2015 since then we haven't receive any updates on her application. No medicals yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
[size=14pt]***IMPORTANT LINKS*** ***HAPPY NEW MONTH!***[/size]

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES
Ontario Colleges programs search

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL
*thanks @seiraries!*

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK YOU FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA 1

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF CIC CALLS THE BANK TO VERIFY A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

EXPLANATION FOR
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 1

-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 2
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 3

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN 8 WEEKS, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

thanks to @richcasey
***UPDATED***

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newcomers (i.e. wkkwl, andre99, kennynelcon, adeyemidare, chisco8, houseofb1, and others), my long post above may help you. Read painstakingly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kenyata:
Hello Good people of Nairaland,
Please do Paper Applicants get Approval email from CIC?
Most of the time, yes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lonzo(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Sevenody:

Guys, I have already gotten admission in Humber college for PGC in global business mgt, with co-op options and a letter for coop work. however im also processing another admission at Laurentian University for an MBA. Im thinking an MBA may carry more weight for Visa applications. Wil it make a difference between MBA and PGC, also one is a full university and the other a college. Do advise.

Hello

Did you go through any agency in getting your admission. I would like to apply for this course. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by michade(m): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Jayfizzle:
First Post, learnt about this thread 7 weeks into my application and just wanted to give back;

Visa Application: June 11th (Online)
Medical: Upfront May 29th (did mine outside the country)
Biometrics: June 11th
Medical Passed: 21st August
Passport Request/Approval: 25th August (submitted same day)
Passport Collected (with Correspondence letter): 27th August (2yrs TRV)

Going to SAIT, BAPT (Applied Degree) program, don't know why it took so long but glad I got approved.
I guess they are still attending to Fall Applicants, so there still hope for those waiting...

Bros Pls I'm applying for the same program at sait...Pls can I have your email for proper guiding.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olaniyisal: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank you very much. You are blessed. But my question is this applicable in the case where it is a company statement I want to use for sponsor.
Jaidooo:

Here you go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jaidooo(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2016
olaniyisal:
Thank you very much. You are blessed. But my question is this applicable in the case where it is a company statement I want to use for sponsor.
Baba its there, you need the company's SOA, registration and taxation certificates, financial documentation about the company/business.
You obviously didn't read through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2016
michade:

Bros Pls I'm applying for the same program at sait...Pls can I have your email for proper guiding.. Thanks

Hi Michade.... You can pm me about BAPT program at SAIT. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jaidooo(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
olaniyisal:
You should also add a letter of introduction/sponsorship from the company.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2016
tintedniggz:
Oh sorry about that. Are you applying this year? I'm looking at public health(masters).

Yes but not to memorial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tintedniggz(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2016
AdexStudio:

1. Transcript
2. B.ED cert 3. SSCE. 4. Letter of English proficiency from my institution. 5. Detailed CV. 6. Birth cert. 7. Certificate of Honour Award as the Best Corper during my service year
I'm going for EDUCATION LEADERSHIP
thanks for the reply, all these documents you mentioned apart from the transcript, did u send them through dhl? And congrats on your admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tintedniggz(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=brandymcmb post=42634173]

Yes but not to memorial [
bro, which school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
You guys should kindly send a mail to cic or lodge a complain somehow, that is more than 10weeks already. So i guess u have a case

WESTERNCR:
Please is there anyone who submitted since Nov 8, 2015 that hasn't receive any reply from CIC? My Jr sis application was submitted since Nov 8, 2015 since then we haven't receive any updates on her application. No medicals yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Always good to see your comment.

How are you doing bro. I guess CAD is always been fair. Stay cool!!!
thesoj:
Newcomers (i.e. wkkwl, andre99, kennynelcon, adeyemidare, chisco8, houseofb1, and others), my long post above may help you. Read painstakingly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by scopperbravo: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2016
hello house...I submitted my paper application on Nov 25 with an upfront medical and I have been tracking it for the past 10weeks and it was saying processing unill I checked dis morning to see that my processed passport has been dispatched yesterday. pls what is the possibility of an approval without an email from the visa office?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kakamsi: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Gd morning good people,
@ Adexstudio pls how many months statement of account did u print, are u employed and have u gotten u TRV?. I never knew someone can actually sponsor himself or herself.

Guys I also wants to know if anyone in this threat has made payment to schools with Diamond Bank or Fidelity Bank, what is there rate like.

Please can some help me with the Banks that there exchange rate is not as high as GTB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chiefolotu(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello house. I'm applying to MUN. i had to hold on for my school to call of the internal strike for my transcript to be ready. They just called it off. my application ends 15th of this month. is it possible for them to still process if my transcript get there later this month after 15th? Any advice please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mizbaby(f): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2016
ganiyuadeoye:
You guys should kindly send a mail to cic or lodge a complain somehow, that is more than 10weeks already. So i guess u have a case

I applied on Nov 25. Medicals passed on Jan 28. I'm thinking of sending a case enquiry on Feb 10 if I don't hear from them because that will be 11 weeks and my program started since Jan 25 but I was given an extension till Feb 22. I don't want to miss that resumption date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
kakamsi:
Gd morning good people,
@ Adexstudio pls how many months statement of account did u print, are u employed and have u gotten u TRV?. I never knew someone can actually sponsor himself or herself.

Guys I also wants to know if anyone in this threat has made payment to schools with Diamond Bank or Fidelity Bank, what is there rate like.

Please can some help me with the Banks that there exchange rate is not as high as GTB
I printed 5months SOA. Yes I'm working. But with 50k as salary. Incase you don't have friends or family to trust you wt their money it's dangerous to sponsor yourself if you don't have a very bouyant income. In my own case I discussed with about 3 friends with good income, I used transfer and withdraw method. What that mean is that they will pay d money into my account with details , and pay them back d following day with my own little income too. I did that for five month before asking someone to help me with 5m as I was about printing my SOA. D 5m was paid into my account in bit to avoid lump sum. To God be the glory I have my TRV approved .

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2016
chiefolotu:
Hello house. I'm applying to MUN. i had to hold on for my school to call of the internal strike for my transcript to be ready. They just called it off. my application ends 15th of this month. is it possible for them to still process if my transcript get there later this month after 15th? Any advice please.
MUN is a govt institution. They do consider int'l student. Don't waste time , give it a trial and prayerfully send it. God will intervene. Best o luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sevenody: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
lonzo:

Hello

Did you go through any agency in getting your admission. I would like to apply for this course. Thanks

No i didn't. I sent the application myself, early December. Got a response less than 2weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
AdexStudio:

I printed 5months SOA. Yes I'm working. But with 50k as salary. Incase you don't have friends ir family to trust you wt their morning it's dangerous to sponsor yourself if you don't have a very bouyant income. In my own case I discussed with about 3 friends with good income, I used transfer and withdraw method. What that mean is that they will pay d money into my account with details , and pay them back d following day with my own little income too. I did that for five month before asking someone to help me with 5m as I was about printing my SOA. D 5m was paid into my account in bit to avoid lump sum. To God be the glory I have my TRV approved.

Adexstudio, like how much is your tuition fee and what's the length of your program....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lonzo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sevenody:

No i didn't. I sent the application myself, early December. Got a response less than 2weeks

Sorry to bother you again can you kindly list the document you submitted and how much is the total tuition.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by niyiguy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
I want to reapply again, I like to know how to categorize my document for upload - I mean what documents do I need to match together for the available section for Document Upload.

I really need help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.