Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037169 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2016
lool...no wonder...
broxymall:

undergraduate,
sponsor dad.
by the way,pls pardon my curiosity and intuitiveness, what is this oniline and paper route of a thing fitrst?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2016
broxymall:

undergraduate,
sponsor dad.
by the way,pls pardon my curiosity and intuitiveness, what is this oniline and paper route of a thing fitrst?
Online... You will scan all ur documents and fill the cic form and submit with ur laptop./ Paper you will go to there vfs office to submit all ur documents with form U fill... Do you receive mail to go for medical (3weeks) of submission. And when are U resuming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2016
omooba2015:

Online... You will scan all ur documents and fill the cic form and submit with ur laptop./ Paper you will go to there vfs office to submit all ur documents with form U fill... Do you receive mail to go for medical (3weeks) of submission. And when are U resuming...
so that means i did mine through paper route then ,since i went to the vfs office diectly..
yes i did.
resumption date is may 20
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
lool...no wonder...
lol
talk your mind biko ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2016
burrytee:
Hello house. please i need clarification from anyone here.i have my document set for my study permit but on second look i saw transcript frm institution to be submitted with my certificate.my school does not jst release transcript to anyone.
I already have an evaluation copy from wescanada showing my result and copy received from my nigeria school.
Please can i attach these as a transcript for submission.your advice wl b appreciated.
Thank you.
Yes you can use it CIC have access to WES, that's even better than the transcript you upload cos WES have verified and confirmed it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Notin bro....no wonder u were conflicting urself
broxymall:
lol
talk your mind biko ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Osesmith: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please someone help me with how to fill this Lagos visa office instructions form 5832. It's not computer editable.
I'm applying for study permit, I'm I to fill the entire form or just the study permit questionaire ie pg 17 & 18

Do I need to submit all my siblings birth certificates?

Please I need assistance

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BE811APP: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
As some people here have observed how lots of people have been rejected recently, I strongly believe the VOs in Canadian Embassy Ghana have been swapped or changed this January and the new ones on board have come with their initial gragra or as we will call it "Agidi"

I remember some few months back they brought a new lady probably 19-22 years of age at most to the US Embassy Abuja. The Girl rejects almost everybody that comes her way. in fact, when is ur turn and the young lady is to attend to you, people do pretend like they are going to the convenience.. just to avoid being rejected ....lol

Well, all hope is not lost and I like it that most people add Prayer to the list of submitted docs.

He will do it... Just Believe!

God Bless you all...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
Notin bro....no wonder u were conflicting urself
do you have any idea of the situation means now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
broxymall:
mechanical eng,simon fraser uni
UG right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
BE811APP:
As some people here have observed how lots of people have been rejected recently, I strongly believe the VOs in Canadian Embassy Ghana have been swapped or changed this January and the new ones on board have come with their initial gragra or as we will call it "Agidi"

I remember some few months back they brought a new lady probably 19-22 years of age at most to the US Embassy Abuja. The Girl rejects almost everybody that comes her way. in fact, when is ur turn and the young lady is to attend to you, people do pretend like they are going to the convenience.. just to avoid being rejected ....lol

Well, all hope is not lost and I like it that most people add Prayer to the list of submitted docs.

God Bless you all...
Lol,, make God just help us..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
edit and fill your info........study permit questionnaire

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Odinwa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
How many forms am I expected to fill and submit in this study permit application? There are more than 5 forms here and I don't understand 3 of the forms (i.e I don't have the answers to most of the questions there).
Please someone should help a brother out here. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by badex108: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
emma4eva:
yea, it's still open. http://www.ryerson.ca/graduate/futurestudents/admissions/applicationdeadlines.html those dates is when they start accepting applications for fall. Deadline is April 1, am yet to finish my own application sef.
u can also apply to macewan university am sure of dat too cos one of mai guy just apply to undergraduate program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Royat1:

UG right?
yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by DanIndia(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Are you talking about the Family form ? No, you do not need to submit their birth certificates.
Osesmith:
Please someone help me with how to fill this Lagos visa office instructions form 5832. It's not computer editable.
I'm applying for study permit, I'm I to fill the entire form or just the study permit questionaire ie pg 17 & 18

Please I need assistance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please friends has any one got admitted with a Second Class Upper? University of Saskatchewan rejected me, am awaiting response from University of Regina.

I graduated with 3.79/5. I hope University of Regina admits me. I am getting scared already.

Must I have a first class to be admitted? So sad right now. cry cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
badex108:
u can also apply to macewan university am sure of dat too cos one of mai guy just apply to undergraduate program
Lol, wanted to apply to Mac Ewan too, you have to pay half of your tuition fee before they give u an unconditional admission letter, most schools in Alberta, Edmonton do require tuition deposits kings uni college you will have to pay like 2, 000$ or 2,500$ deposit, same with Concordia and Mac Ewan too.. Hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by einsteino(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sexyqueen2:
Please friends has any one got admitted with a Second Class Upper? University of Saskatchewan rejected me, am awaiting response from University of Regina.

I graduated with 3.79/5. I hope University of Regina admits me. I am getting scared already.

Brighten up. It is not about first class, canada is pretty tough to gain admission especially if you are going for research. you can get in with a 2:1, what matters is the nature of the program, your profile(work experience, research publication, ability to get a supervisor and lastly your qualification) and above all the Grace of God. University of Sask only offers research/thesis based programs, so your being admitted depends mainly on your ability to secure a supervisor. maybe you should try course/project based if you can afford it. what course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ChristineC: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
This online route can anyone tell how to arrange documents before uploading?

Example: can the family info form be merged with other documents showing family ties and relevant personal information?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennynelcon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sexyqueen2:

Add value to your CV( publications, researches, and seminars...don't forget social or humanitarian services).
Your final year grade matters and chat with ur supervisor there.
i dey plan USa i no know say en hard o

Na God sure pass, when he says yes no one can say no.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adebayoolatunji(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Royat1:

Lol, wanted to apply to Mac Ewan too, you have to pay half of your tuition fee before they give u an unconditional admission letter, most schools in Alberta, Edmonton do require tuition deposits kings uni college you will have to pay like 2, 000$ or 2,500$ deposit, same with Concordia and Mac Ewan too.. But you can apply to Mac Ewan too its your choice and you have to go thru their representativesin Nigeria, they have offices in lagos, Ikeja, Ibadan etc. Hope this helps
please list those agent so that we can connect them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by nam16: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Absolutely. They have some drunken officers in accra now.
BE811APP:

God Bless you all...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by badex108: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Royat1:

Lol, wanted to apply to Mac Ewan too, you have to pay half of your tuition fee before they give u an unconditional admission letter, most schools in Alberta, Edmonton do require tuition deposits kings uni college you will have to pay like 2, 000$ or 2,500$ deposit, same with Concordia and Mac Ewan too.. But you can apply to Mac Ewan too its your choice and you have to go thru their representativesin Nigeria, they have offices in lagos, Ikeja, Ibadan etc. Hope this helps
sorry do u knw much about d uni i mean cost of living and house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour2015(f): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello all, please assist with the link (forms) and requirement for applying for spousal work permit . thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Osesmith: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
DanIndia:
Are you talking about the Family form ? No, you do not need to submit their birth certificates.
I have filed the application for study permit form and the family info but I haven't being able to get the study permit questionnaire. The only place I got it is on pg 17 and 18 of Lagos visa instructions form imm5832 and it's not computer editable.
Abi I go just print the two pages and fill it with a pen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ChristineC: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChristineC:
This online route can anyone tell how to arrange documents before uploading?

Example: can the family info form be merged with other documents showing family ties and relevant personal information?
Anyone got ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Osesmith:

Please I need assistance

you don't need that particular document.
just download the study questionnaire and fill it.
I posted it here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
DanIndia:

yes u do......It is stated by cic that you need to submit the birth certificate or data page of pp for all siblings whether they are accompaning u or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Odinwa post=43854913]How many forms am I expected to fill and submit in this study permit application? There are more than 5 forms here and I don't understand 3 of the forms (i.e I don't have the answers to most of the questions there).
Please someone should help a brother out here. Thanks[/quote

you fill the ones that apply to you.But generally people fill
1....study permit made outside canada
2.....family information
3.... temporary residents visa TRV
4.....study permit questionnaire
then if other forms like apply to u , you also fill them.eg
a.....custodian form;if u are below 18 yrs
b......representative. ; if u are using an agent etc

hope it helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
badex108:
sorry do u knw much about d uni i mean cost of living and house
Lol, I dont know about the school tuition fee. But housing in Alberta, Edmonton is very expensive when compared with other province.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.