Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037286 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mjlbabajide(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ethan45:
Can you pls hit us with the headlines? I dnt grab wat ur driving at,need i remind you dat the oga textd here dat prayer and fasting no d work,he dosnt even hav a germit of faith,wat is prayer witout faith? Faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things nt seen,anyone who comes to God MUST BELIEVE that He is and is the rewarder of them that DILIGENTLY seek Him. Yes i know our country's economy is dwindling to a near halt but God said with prayer and supplication we shud make our request known to Him.
No one is trying to lay an accusing finger at him or throw his faithless behind off this nairaland chair,bt u cnt fold ur hands and watch him txt such unpleasntness,newbies here wud be like" ok desperate pepl do desperate tins,l gas to do it the sharp way since oluwa go sleep for my package" u wud find them faking SOA and a lot of stuffs becos they've seen pepl say a lot of trash abt God. If my people who are called by my Name shud humble themselves and PRAY and seek my face and also turn from there wicked ways,I will hear them from heaven,wud have mercy on them and heal there lands. This answers every tin.
And for all you atheist,here is my humble comment to you-God get power oh as well as the devil bt note that there is a way that seemeth right before a man bt the end thereof is destruction

You need to understand that he is saying because of his current state of mind. Because he has believed so much that he could'nt believe it or phatom not getting the visa. You should try and understand his state of mind when typing what it wrote. Rather to make him depressed, i think he needs to be encourage out that depression. We might be miles apart but a little kind word can go a long way. I was expecting you to even qoute that same bible to encourage him.

But we often times opt for the holier than thou attitude, you did not do it right attitude(as if there is fomula) may remind you that job did everything right but yet evil befell him for a moment. His whole friends judged him that he must have sinned and all. So please let us not be quick to judge people but lets be quick to encourage them and show them how God loves them through showing them love in our own way.

To mybrother that was denied, Sometimes things just happen, not because you are faithless or because God is deaf, or because its not yet time, things just happen. And we are not in a position query God or sanction him. Because we did not vote for him before he became God, he did not inherit the throne from anybody so nobody can call him to a public hearing to answer questions. He knows the why, and he is always willing to show the way. So don't give up on him yet. He still has the master plan and the key.

Thank God sey God no be Man and thank God sey Man no be GOD if not we for don die.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

Any MENG Applicant for ECE fall 2016, Carleton University in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Greetings to you all. The only time I travelled by air out of Nigeria was year 2000 and my passport is no where to be found. The only proof to show I once travelled out of Nigeria is my pictures at England(3 weeks holiday). Can this stand as a proof of travel history because the pictures still shoes some striking resemblance with my present looks now. this travel history issue has led to the denial of some folks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Arcayo:

Man of little/no faith.....if buhari give up like you are doing now will he be Nigeria President today?why not sit tight check what you are doing wrong repackage unless u don't belive in God....
PS...I just checked your posts you didn't even submit credible/legit documents and you expect prayer to work for you......mhewwwwwwweeeee I beg Park well

@arcayo or whatever you named yourself, I am not sure you are a good reader from your reply, lol you have many faults, don't wait until they are beyond repair... I said this is my second application which simply means I followed the thread well, took corrective measures and still got denied, think well before you say anything... I believe you are mature enough for that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Made123:
Greetings to you all. The only time I travelled by air out of Nigeria was year 2000 and my passport is no where to be found. The only proof to show I once travelled out of Nigeria is my pictures at England(3 weeks holiday). Can this stand as a proof of travel history because the pictures still shows some striking resemblance with my present looks now. this travel history issue has led to the denial of some folks.
Please Gurus in the house, can you help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ethan45(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
@mjlbabajide LOL. U re misjudging my quote bt u re right. He said it wit words certainty as if peps dt do it here and it works for dem use juju or some kind of jinx and then come here and feign oluwa is involved. Am nt holier than anyone ok? Lol
@ Princeade009 am nt a pastor neither am i aspiring to b one bt from my little knowledge of d Bible it states "for the vision is yet for an appointed time at the end it shall speak nd nt lie, it may tarry,wait for it surely it must come to pass". You no know say devil don see say na this path God go use change your story,dts why his trying to make you disbelieve God. The pastor prophesied and it must come to pass if you want it to,dnt let your prayer nd faith in God wax cold. Dnt loose hope or bcome frustrated jst follow it up in prayas,note that a closed mouth is a closed destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
mjlbabajide:

You need to understand that he is saying because of his current state of mind. Because he has believed so much that he could'nt believe it or phatom not getting the visa. You should try and understand his state of mind when typing what it wrote. Rather to make him depressed, i think he needs to be encourage out that depression. We might be miles apart but a little kind word can go a long way. I was expecting you to even qoute that same bible to encourage him.

But we often times opt for the holier than thou attitude, you did not do it right attitude(as if there is fomula) may remind you that job did everything right but yet evil befell him for a moment. His whole friends judged him that he must have sinned and all. So please let us not be quick to judge people but lets be quick to encourage them and show them how God loves them through showing them love in our own way.

To mybrother that was denied, Sometimes things just happen, not because you are faithless or because God is deaf, or because its not yet time, things just happen. And we are not in a position query God or sanction him. Because we did not vote for him before he became God, he did not inherit the throne from anybody so nobody can call him to a public hearing to answer questions. He knows the why, and he is always willing to show the way. So don't give up on him yet. He still has the master plan and the key.

Thank God sey God no be Man and thank God sey Man no be GOD if not we for don die.

In fact my brother, your words go straight to my heart I really thank you for your wisdom, knowledge and understand... Not like someone wey dey call himself @arcayo saying he went through my profile I didn't submit complete document as if he is the vo received my documents.... Some people can Just open their buccal cavity like Peugeot 505 boot to Plash out shit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Carter001(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
TALK2FABO:
Pay with Canadian dollar. You can use your master card.

hello bro, please I'd like to know how long it took before you got offered admission because I'm about to apply to the same college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
No it cannot serve as travel history......what u need is a visa page on your passport to prove that.....
Infact that travel history has expired a it is stated that in the past 5years o the IMM1294 i think.....

Made123:

Please Gurus in the house, can you help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ethan45:
@mjlbabajide LOL. U re misjudging my quote bt u re right. He said it wit words certainty as if peps dt do it here and it works for dem use juju or some kind of jinx and then come here and feign oluwa is involved. Am nt holier than anyone ok? Lol
@ Princeade009 am nt a pastor neither am i aspiring to b one bt from my little knowledge of d Bible it states "for the vision is yet for an appointed time at the end it shall speak nd nt lie, it may tarry,wait for it surely it must come to pass". You no know say devil don see say na this path God go use change your story,dts why his trying to make you disbelieve God. The pastor prophesied and it must come to pass if you want it to,dnt let your prayer nd faith in God wax cold. Dnt loose hope or bcome frustrated jst follow it up in prayas,note that a closed mouth is a closed destiny.

Thank you very much for your encouragement my brother, you fear God and the Bible says the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom... Thanks for your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
That was why you go ahead to Forge documents and still expect God to listen to you pray and fasten I no blame you, you should know your faults pass mine.....so all what you learnt after your first denial is to Forge documents and think you will get away with it........mhwwwwwwwweee, I go still tell you dis PARK WELL....i jump you pass
princeade09:

@arcayo or whatever you named yourself, I am not sure you are a good reader from your reply, lol you have many faults, don't wait until they are beyond repair... I said this is my second application which simply means I followed the thread well, took corrective measures and still got denied, think well before you say anything... I believe you are mature enough for that

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ethan45(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lwkmd @Arcayo and Princeade09
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
The drama is good for the waiting period......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
No it cannot serve as travel history......what u need is a visa page on your passport to prove that.....
Infact that travel history has expired a it is stated that in the past 5years o the IMM1294 i think.....

@hayqinsbFX thanks friend. I pray travel history doesn't get to the mind of the VO cos I'm using a virgin passport.
Although I'm yet to complete my application. Will really need an assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gbollytee(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=Danfuster post=44012424]

[b]Hi,
I graduated with B.Eng in electrical electronics engineering, I want to apply for a PGD in that field. I'm looking at instrumentation and control or something relevant under power. My sponsor is my uncle in US.

Pls which school would you recommend? I am open to your honest suggestion and directive. Thank you

Bro why not go for masters instead of pgd? I'm just thinking cos We have the same thing in common
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
This Prince Ade na funny person. Bro, Just keep believing In God. If you can differentiate between good and bad, then truly theres God, if there's God, then surely he hears every every cry of ours. But he knows the best. Don't be discouraged because of being delayed..don't give up. May God be with you!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
try to read back travel history doesnt give you the visa it can only b a supplement.
if you have any issue you can ask on the forum
Made123:

@hayqinsbFX thanks friend. I pray travel history doesn't get to the mind of the VO cos I'm using a virgin passport.
Although I'm yet to complete my application. Will really need an assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Arcayo:
That was why you go ahead to Forge documents and still expect God to listen to you pray and fasten I no blame you, you should know your faults pass mine.....so all what you learnt after your first denial is to Forge documents and think you will get away with it........mhwwwwwwwweee, I go still tell you dis PARK WELL....i jump you pass

In fact @arcayo, I don't blame you, telling me to have Forge document just because you want people to think such about me, you must be a terrorist I swear.... My people in the house, abeg, this arcayo guy is a boko haram member, becareful because they like painting things or people black.... You need prayer and fasting upon your life rather lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Danfuster(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=gbollytee post=44015047][/quote]

Thought so at first but this cgpa thing na barrier, now you know why.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol, hope you are consoled now with these comments......if so good for you, I understand your state of mind but that shouldn't affect your faith and also learn to manage your temper when things happen against your expectations, it will help you when you get married.
Boko meeting dey this weekend, no forget say Na you dey host us oo
princeade09:

In fact @arcayo, I don't blame you, telling me to have Forge document just because you want people to think such about me, you must be a terrorist I swear.... My people in the house, abeg, this arcayo guy is a boko haram member, becareful because they like painting things or people black.... You need prayer and fasting upon your life rather lol

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
[size=14pt]***IMPORTANT LINKS***[/size]

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES
Ontario Colleges programs search

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL
*thanks @seiraries!*

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK YOU FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA 1

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF CIC CALLS THE BANK TO VERIFY A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

EXPLANATION FOR
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 1

-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 2
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 3

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN 8 WEEKS, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

thanks to @richcasey
***UPDATED***

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gbollytee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Danfuster:

Thought so at first but this cgpa thing na barrier, now you know why.

Okay I understand. I hear Toronto is the best option and that it is immigrant friendly but I don't know of any university offering electrical/electronics engineering. Guru's in the house, please advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Arcayo:
Lol, hope you are consoled now with these comments......if so good for you, I understand your state of mind but that shouldn't affect your faith and also learn to manage your temper when things happen against your expectations, it will help you when you get married.
Boko meeting dey this weekend, no forget say Na you dey host us oo

@arcayo @arcayo my friend, fight Don finish, you self know say no easy say make person digest second denial, meself dey feel sorry but you already know wetin I dey pass through. Fight Don finish, oya are we shake hands. But you too you no get good words for ur mouth ooo abi you dey wait for me since ni?

I apologize to everyone that my comment got them doubting God, to be sincere, I am a true Christian and it isn't that I was attending church services just because of visa (even before even thinking visa, wasn't I a Christian?) I am really sorry. I believe God's time is the best and in everything, let us give thank to the almighty God. Because he is the beginning and the end. Don't let us doubt God because of visa denial, we shouldn't see Canada visa as visa to paradise. God is in control. Thank you all and keep the fire burning.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na now you dey talk, wait for your documents check where u might go wrong and also go back and edit or delete the post, I dey shake you now, It is well.
I know going through the application again no be small thing like N100k go still follow am, we no dey fight oo bro
princeade09:

@arcayo @arcayo my friend, fight Don finish, you self know say no easy say make person digest second denial, meself dey feel sorry but you already know wetin I dey pass through. Fight Don finish, oya are we shake hands. But you too you no get good words for ur mouth ooo abi you dey wait for me since ni?

I apologize to everyone that my comment got them doubting God, to be sincere, I am a true Christian and it isn't that I was attending church services just because of visa (even before even thinking visa, wasn't I a Christian?) I am really sorry. I believe God's time is the best and in everything, let us give thank to the almighty God. Because he is the beginning and the end. Don't let us doubt God because of visa denial, we shouldn't see Canada visa as visa to paradise. God is in control. Thank you all and keep the fire burning.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello house,
My dad is my sponsor, ahould i juat put all funds as my total available funds or i put like 40k which is like d total amount needed for my one year course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Arcayo:
Na now you dey talk, wait for your documents check where u might go wrong and also go back and edit or delete the post, I dey shake you now, It is well.
I know going through the application again no be small thing like N100k go still follow am, we no dey fight oo bro

Bro make I no delete am, make people come read am, na dem go come read again say I Don repent, a French proverb says "toutes decisions prise pendant la colère sont jamais des Bonne decision" it means all decision taken during the time we are angry are never the best. I have learnt sense

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by RealJ: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello, any university of Alberta students here? I need help on how to pay my tuition using form A. Please how can I add other miscellaneous stuff to my tuition so I can use form A wire transfer to send everything I need. This current exchange rate is killing! Abeg help....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Will Robotics and Industrial Automation be ok to you? If yes, try Conestoga College.
Danfuster:

Hi,
I graduated with B.Eng in electrical electronics engineering, I want to apply for a PGD in that field. I'm looking at instrumentation and control or something relevant under power. My sponsor is my uncle in US.

Pls which school would you recommend? I am open to your honest suggestion and directive. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Opoki(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
At all, pls my passport expires next year July, pls I want to renew it before I apply for the visa, can this be done? I understand visa cannot be issued after an expiry date and the program i'm going for is 2yrs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dbnagato: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=thesoj post=44015446][/quote]

Tnx bro.. This really help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BE811APP: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Renew it b4 u apply.. but u need to explain it to them first..
It cost like 3k-5k depending on who u meet extra..

My bro did that sometime back when he was about going to skol too..
tho he had like 3months left then..

But i know its possible..

GoodLuck!

Opoki:
At all, pls my passport expires next year July, pls I want to renew it before I apply for the visa, can this be done? I understand visa cannot be issued after an expiry date and the program i'm going for is 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NairaSea23: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

Is there any way VOs will find out if one apply to more than one school? I stated in my SOP that I applied to different schools but choose a particular one for certain reasons... In actual I didn't finish the application process of the other schools.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.