Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037137 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
sholay2011:

I have sent it. You haven't seen it?

Have seen it. God bless you bro

Kind Regards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
TheBae:
Someone requested for it at IOM on the day of medicals and he was told that he couldn't get it and it was for CIC's use only. Maybe there's a process for requesting it sha since you say CIC says you can
I don't know if its a process, from the attached, CIC says I can ask for it

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
sholay2011:

I have sent it. You haven't seen it?

Have seen it. God bless you bro.

Kind Regards,
Ajibade

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by deedee0: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Odianose13:
@deedee0 abeg which one be Declaration form? ill like to know. THANKS
It's just to declare if u are bringing in food, alcohol etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
@topebamidele

Thank you for that detailed expo...Really appreciate it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
kennykentipsy:

u don't need to loan yours is here already

Brother, thanks jare. I will claim it this time around!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
chichi89:
A year

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
CoCoLav:

Your TRV is sure...just beef up your sponsor's account but remember to leave no stone unturned.

Trust me, I have followed due process this time around...I filled some CIC forms I left out earlier and I have raised my sponsor's account considerably.

Speaking of covering all bases, Thesoj, please you've got mail. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bolajibreeze: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
@graviton did you apply for sept intake?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
@Graviton2, mail seen.
Will respond within the hour.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bighead1(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Blood of God, This thing don reach part 9!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by danjide(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Hello peeps,
please am new here. I am planing for canny to study & work. Please how do I start. Do I get the admission first?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Team12: 4:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Yes please.

danjide:
Hello peeps,
please am new here. I am planing for canny to study & work. Please how do I start. Do I get the admission first?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Team12: 4:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Cic no remember say na Naija we dey...

I asked for it at consultant practice during my medicals becos I read from cic website that I could do that. Although I was even willing to pay for the extra report, they said they could not give me...

berexio1:
I don't know if its a process, from the attached, CIC says I can ask for it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Huzzie: 4:55am On Aug 30, 2015
kennykentipsy:

am at st Catherines already very quiet area winter come earlier here cos of the presence of the rivers

at for the food stuffs they allowed all I carried noodle garri yam floor melon ogbono dried fish dried pepper

note oilly substance would not be allowed both in hand luggage and checked in luggage also meat won't be allowed and make sure u declare properly wen u entering at the port of entry cos they have seen the content of ur bag if u lie it might result in a fine
Welcome to St catharines, are you studying at Brock or Niagara college?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Huzzie: 5:02am On Aug 30, 2015
This thread moves at the speed of light...part 9 already. Anyways, keep up the good work #straightfromstcatharines.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bolajibreeze: 5:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Nawa o na still only me since june. If CIC misbehave then them no try be that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2sure: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Have u done medicals?
bolajibreeze:
Nawa o na still only me since june. If CIC misbehave then them no try be that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bolajibreeze: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2015
success2sure:
Have u done medicals?
Yes, about 2 weeks ago
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by VickyRotex(f): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
berexio1:
Did any of you who did medical ask for a copy of ur medical results? I read from CIC that you can request for it. Did anyone actually do this? And were u given?

I had my medicals done on Tuesday 25th of August, I went back to the hospital on Friday, to get my own copy of the results. Immediately I got there, I was told the results hasn't been sent to the CIC. That it takes 7 to 10 working days to have it sent cos this is rush hour.
I *fainted* I said, "So CIC hasnt even gotten my medicals yet". SMH.

Well, I was given my test results in an envelope, asides the Xray, which they said Is'nt ready yet.

So, yea I think hospitals give test results to applicants, it now depends on the hospital one uses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Samtoby(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Thanks to #Justwise for referring me to this post.. This is part 9, i dont know where to start from.

Am actually new here like totally new, i am seeking admission for undergraduate study and i dont have any idea relating to studying in Canada, i mean School fees per section, accomodation and other neccessary fees.

The name of the school too, am actually looking for a cheap/affordable school where there are Nigerians (someone to guide tru) and not where i will look like a total novice (wich i am tho).

Best Regards to you all..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2015
sholay2011:

You are welcome. 'Will send what you requested.

Hello Mr Shola,

Can I send you my SOP so that you can help me read it and make some corrections if necessary. I stand to be corrected brother. Thanks for your SOP. God bless you

Regards,
Ajibade
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2sure: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Where did u do ur medicals? I did mine at consultant practice on Thursday 27th august
VickyRotex:

I had my medicals done on Tuesday 25th of August, I went back to the hospital on Firday, to get my own copy of the results. Immediately I got there, I was told the results hasn't been sent to the CIC. That it takes 7 to 10 working days to have it sent cos this is rush hour.

Well, I was given my test results in an envelope, asides the Xray, which they said Is'nt ready yet.

So, yea I think hospitals give test results to applicants, it now depends on the hospital one uses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2sure: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
bolajibreeze:

Yes, about 2 weeks ago
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Welcome cool Hope you are ready to read, read and read.
For starters, go through @richcasey's links and then read the whole of Part 8 (or at the very least a minimum of any 100 consecutive pages of Part 8 ). I presume you would be applying for May 2016 or September 2016. It is already too late to apply for January 2016 since after your uni admission (which would likely take a minimum of 6-8 weeks to get) you would still have to apply for TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) which for Lagos applicants takes around 8 weeks.

When did you finish secondary school? What course do you want to study? What are you currently doing? Keep in mind that CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) doesn't like idle applicants so make sure you find something to get your hands busy with in the time being.

After reading through Part 8, if you have any pressing questions come back and ask any informed questions that you might have.

Samtoby:
Thanks to #Justwise for referring me to this post.. This is part 9, i dont know where to start from.

Am actually new here like totally new, i am seeking admission for undergraduate study and i dont have any idea relating to studying in Canada, i mean School fees per section, accomodation and other neccessary fees.

The name of the school too, am actually looking for a cheap/affordable school where there are Nigerians (someone to guide tru) and not where i will look like a total novice (wich i am tho).

Best Regards to you all..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by VickyRotex(f): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2015
success2sure:
Where did u do ur medicals? I did mine at consultant practice on Thursday 27th august

I did mine at Abuja Clinics, Maitama. That's the only hospital CIC uses in Abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bolajibreeze: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

I did mine at Abuja Clinics, Maitama. That's the only hospital CIC uses in Abuja.

And I'm guessing you are for sept intake
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2sure: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Did u not get any update on ur cic account on whether ur medicals results hav bin received
success2sure:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Team12:
Cic no remember say na Naija we dey...

I asked for it at consultant practice during my medicals becos I read from cic website that I could do that. Although I was even willing to pay for the extra report, they said they could not give me...

Will try and ask when I get there. Did you get my pm though?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bolajibreeze: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
success2sure:
Did u not get any update on ur cic account on whether ur medicals results hav bin received

It was paper route, don't know if you get updates on that, but regardless, no I haven't o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

I had my medicals done on Tuesday 25th of August, I went back to the hospital on Firday, to get my own copy of the results. Immediately I got there, I was told the results hasn't been sent to the CIC. That it takes 7 to 10 working days to have it sent cos this is rush hour.

Which hospital did u use Ma?
*Edited**Saw ur post referring to the hospital already.
I guess u were called for medicals,when were u called?Wat session are u going for? Sch and course please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2sure: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Yes
bolajibreeze:

And I'm guessing you are for sept intake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.