Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342124 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2015
There are certain things that can effect their growth look at ur space,feed and good health
Now make sure they have very good space to move around, increase their feed hope its finisher ur given them mot grower , then support them with vitamin 2wks is too much for them to change if u can do all I said u should do

Goodluck bro

kejykejy:
Chief neo weldone the good work, my birds of 11 weeks still looks like 6 wks birds in terms of weight and body size I mean they are not as big as others of their age and I ve less than 4 wks. Pls can anytin still happen? What can I do? e gba mi o prof neo
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2015
This ur birds are looking good the problem is that u don't want to believe in urself, just support them with vitamin and keep going u will be surprised what u will achieve in ur xmas sales
Goodluck and keep it up
WhyNa:
10 weeks. Feel like I ain't doing too well though. Been having challeges but God is faithful. Noeloge82 has been of great help too

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2015
That's very good keep it up
teflondoncuzo:
I raise them in cage it's when I want to clean the cage I let them out
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by WhyNa: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2015
noeloge82:
This ur birds are looking good the problem is that u don't want to believe in urself, just support them with vitamin and keep going u will be surprised what u will achieve in ur xmas sales
Goodluck and keep it up

Thanks. I'll try n change my mindset

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ommyspo(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2015
kejykejy:
Chief neo weldone the good work, my birds of 11 weeks still looks like 6 wks birds in terms of weight and body size I mean they are not as big as others of their age and I ve less than 4 wks. Pls can anytin still happen? What can I do? e gba mi o prof neo
As suggested by other contributors feed the birds ad libitum, especially early in the morning and late in the evening, ensure clean and fresh water is supplied always. Bird production is gabbage in gabbage out moreover u may have more females broiler in stock than male, male broilers develop faster than famales best of luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Goodluck
WhyNa:

Thanks. I'll try n change my mindset
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
I Believe that many of us have in one way or the order benefited from this thread , therefore I will like to inform seek the idea of this House ,I will like to start another thread after the xmas sales but the thread will be to assist those who may want to add layers to their flock so there I will give pictures analysis of how it is done for the benefit of all, so pls House should I create the thread or not
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by abidecz: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
U can boss is ok

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by WhyNa: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
noeloge82:
I Believe that many of us have in one way or the order benefited from this thread , therefore I will like to inform seek the idea of this House ,I will like to start another thread after the xmas sales but the thread will be to assist those who may want to add layers to their flock so there I will give pictures analysis of how it is done for the benefit of all, so pls House should I create the thread or not

Already following cos I'm among those that will want to add layers o
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Blizzle(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Great Work Peeps, I foresee a bountiful harvest during Xmas. Keep it up!

Thanks to the professor himself noeloge82 for ur guidance and support.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good to know
WhyNa:

Already following cos I'm among those that will want to add layers o
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kejykejy: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
noeloge82:
Thanks bro for the advice
As per the new thread u ve my total vote but pls help include turkey too cos I kinda interested in the turkey. Thanks bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Noted I will do that
kejykejy:

Thanks bro for the advice
As per the new thread u ve my total vote but pls help include turkey too cos I kinda interested in the turkey. Thanks bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ommyspo(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2015
noeloge82:
As time for xmas is fast approaching pls house can we see some of the pics of birds u raised targetings xmas sales
20weeks Turkey

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Big ups bro
ommyspo:

20weeks Turkey
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by abidecz: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Morning boss sir I don't know what is wrong with one of my boilers I just see say e no fit open one of is eye well and water dey come out pls sirs what can I do
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2015
And it finding it difficult to breath that's coryza that will soon start to swell
What u will do is go and get Thalazole narmal for human being open the mouth of the effect bird and give 1 tablet morning and night
Then buy this drug Center cipro
See attached photo
abidecz:
Morning boss sir I don't know what is wrong with one of my boilers I just see say e no fit open one of is eye well and water dey come out pls sirs what can I do

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fumbaby: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Hi prof neo, please I need name of best disinfectant to disinfect my brooding room and name of best vitamin to give my chick from day 1 to day 7 and also antibiotics
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
If u say best in livestock d best 2day may not tommorrow but I will suggest some for you
For Disinfectant buy polidine
For vitamin buy vitalyte or Maxi yield
For antibiotics buy Doxzygen 20/20
Don't forget Emberzyn forte for Anti cocci

Fumbaby:
Hi prof neo, please I need name of best disinfectant to disinfect my brooding room and name of best vitamin to give my chick from day 1 to day 7 and also antibiotics
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fumbaby: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
noeloge82:
If u say best in livestock d best 2day may not tommorrow but I will suggest some for you
For Disinfectant buy polidine
For vitamin buy vitalyte or Maxi yield
For antibiotics buy Doxzygen 20/20
Don't forget Emberzyn forte for Anti cocci

Thanks prof
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2015
We thank GOD
Fumbaby:

Thanks prof
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fumbaby: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
noeloge82:
We thank GOD

What's the best broiler feeds in the market now?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
U can use Top super starter
Or Hybrid super starter
I use any of both and the result is very Encouraging

Fumbaby:

What's the best broiler feeds in the market now?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ababale(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
I really love this thread, it has been very informative.

I have broilers for sale in Jos( aaround 9 weeks), at give-away price. You can contact me on 08053427572. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fumbaby: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
noeloge82:
U can use Top super starter Or Hybrid super starter I use any of both and the result is very Encouraging
Thanks, price nko? Am buying tomorrow tho
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
It depends on location
For Top super starter is between 2700 and 2800 , while Top Finisher is 2600

For Hybrid super starter 2550
Hybrid Finisher 2500

Fumbaby:

Thanks, price nko? Am buying tomorrow tho

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fumbaby: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
noeloge82:
It depends on location
For Top super starter is between 2700 and 2800 , while Top Finisher is 2600

For Hybrid super starter 2550
Hybrid Finisher 2500

God will bless our hustle am just a beginner just using this 1st batch of broiler and cockerel to have experience. Thanks so much bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2015
No probs if u have any challenge u can always ask , GOD will help all of us

Fumbaby:

God will bless our hustle am just a beginner just using this 1st batch of broiler and cockerel to have experience. Thanks so much bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fumbaby: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2015
noeloge82:
No probs if u have any challenge u can always ask , GOD will help all of us

Amen
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
ababale:
I really love this thread, it has been very informative.

I have broilers for sale in Jos( aaround 9 weeks), at give-away price. You can contact me on 08053427572. Thank you

Why not keep them till xmas it will pay u better then than selling now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kejykejy: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Weldone oga neo, abeg am planning on embarking on turkey production and am working out the feasibility study. Pls can u help me with a rough estimate break down of the cost of raising a local and hybrid turkey frm 6 wks to table size. Thank u prof neo.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
How many are u looking at raising,the cost ur talking about is it plus housing or just feeding and drugs?
kejykejy:
Weldone oga neo, abeg am planning on embarking on turkey production and am working out the feasibility study. Pls can u help me with a rough estimate break down of the cost of raising a local and hybrid turkey frm 6 wks to table size. Thank u prof neo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.