Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342224 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rencemartins24(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hello pls house I really need help...My birds will be 4 weeks by tuesday and I recently noticed their poo is green. I just finished treating coccidiosis...Pls what can I do I don't want to loose my birds
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
noeloge82:

Does this neck twist or is it permanent like this
everytin was ok till day 5 wen d neck twisted
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Funlag:
everytin was ok till day 5 wen d neck twisted

That means the birds keeps going round now d problem is that The particular one with d problem may not be healed have u admisterd lasota
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
noeloge82:

That means the birds keeps going round now d problem is that The particular one with d problem may not be healed have u admisterd lasota
yes...d vet doc am using asked me to administer gumboro first week and lasota the other week....have done the gumboro vaccine but yet to do d lasota...dat will be done on Friday
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by blessedobaro: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=noeloge82 post=70634424]

How are your birds now and what's ur marketing arrangement thank you so much ooo.. They are doing gr8.. I have started selling them.. Its 1 month ago i bought them for 1500... Been selling for 4k..the bigger ones though.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=blessedobaro post=70658344][/quote]

Okay that's good to know but 1500 for how many weeks old
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Funlag:
yes...d vet doc am using asked me to administer gumboro first week and lasota the other week....have done the gumboro vaccine but yet to do d lasota...dat will be done on Friday

Next time try to administer Lasota on day 7 for prevention
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
noeloge82:

Next time try to administer Lasota on day 7 for prevention
okay...thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cull.
Funlag:
dats d pic...have been feeding it myself by d aid of holding the head in the right position for it to able to pick the feed itself and it's already becoming annoying grin....anybody with a solution should pls quote me oo
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Green poo doesn’t necessarily indicate sick birds. Are they lethargic? Sleepy?
rencemartins24:
Hello pls house I really need help...My birds will be 4 weeks by tuesday and I recently noticed their poo is green. I just finished treating coccidiosis...Pls what can I do I don't want to loose my birds
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rencemartins24(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Turks:
Green poo doesn’t necessarily indicate sick birds. Are they lethargic? Sleepy?
No they are not...they agile
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Perhaps excess greens in the feed is the reason for the green poo. However, very bright green poo is a bad sign. Pay close attention to their behavior especially in the mornings. It’s the best time to single out sickly birds.
rencemartins24:
No they are not...they agile
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Turks:
Cull.
i already done dat..d bird even died yesterday
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by blessedobaro: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2018
noeloge82:

Okay that's good to know but 1500 for how many weeks old
8 weeks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
blessedobaro:
8 weeks

OK
But next time try get six week for lesser price to make more profit

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rencemartins24(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Turks:
Perhaps excess greens in the feed is the reason for the green poo. However, very bright green poo is a bad sign. Pay close attention to their behavior especially in the mornings. It’s the best time to single out sickly birds.
they're now getting weak just recently...but I have just administered pepper, onions, bitterleaf, admacine with multivitamin...which I got the instruction from oga Emma...Do u think it's okay?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rencemartins24(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Turks:

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rencemartins24(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Turks:
That is the pic above they lie on one side.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
All of these? shocked Take it easy with the livers and kidneys o.
rencemartins24:
they're now getting weak just recently...but I have just administered pepper, onions, bitterleaf, admacine with multivitamin...which I got the instruction from oga Emma...Do u think it's okay?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by rencemartins24(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Turks:
All of these? shocked Take it easy with the livers and kidneys o.
which do u think I shud withdraw? cause I suspected it will be too much
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jeckin205: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
noeloge82:

OK
But next time try get six week for lesser price to make more profit
How many bags of 25kg feed will 25 broiler chicken consume in a week
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
jeckin205:

How many bags of 25kg feed will 25 broiler chicken consume in a week
It depends on age and size of the broiler Big matured 10wks broilers will eat that on a managed level in two and half days
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2018
For anyone making enquiry on The availability of OBJ male line broilers, the broilers are fully available u can chat me on 08135348909 for more info
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Many people have asked my opinion on organic broilers some even asked why I do not discuss about it .
Well if we must understand the real organic brooding methods u will discover that many farmers claiming to be practicing organic brooding are not even into full time organic birds my reasons are
In real organic birds our finished food is not used in raising birds even if u soak it or do anything to alter the finished food and the main reason is that finished food contains additive which is against the principal of raising birds organically
How many of the praying farmers have correct doses for treatment and preventing most farmers base on guess work
The funnest is the treatment used now u recommend Maggie as treatment do u know that Maggie contains additive what of coke which even contains pressure gas
Nigerian market dosent encourage organic birds except we just want to deceive ourself, abroad organic birds are more expensive and are bought by people who know d value cos this birds are allowed to grow d natural way but here people are still trying to reduce cost not to talk of buying expensive organic
birds
And d funnest of it all is that majority of farmers who want to raise birds organically want to do so to avoid cost of drugs not knowing that the real organic drugs are more expensive
So next time you think organic try and consider options available to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
As Christmas is less than four months away prices of broiler DOC have continued to raise at this point any person planing to raise broilers should be 97% ready to stock now, make a projection on the target weeks to keep the birds, have a marketing plan for sales cos it's not about stocking alone but sales which is d real reason for stocking
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shurinz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
do we have ilorin farmers here? I buy broilers weekly 0812 103 8238
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
People asking for Christmas booking time, that time is now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello,

Urgently in need of a farm attendant(poultry) that is very experienced in the field.
Accommodation is available and candidate must be willing to live on the farm.

Farm location is Ogijo, Ogun State.

Compensation is fair and attractive.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ezeudo152: 5:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Its just about 15wks from now so for december broiler where u consider weight size and comb look which influences market price I don't think 15 - 16wks is to much at good method of feeding is bad

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Experts in the house help me observe dis birds...r dey ok for three weeks cos I have no weighing scale to check dere weight..the have consumed 2 bags and now on the third bag

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samzyswaggz: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abeyjide:

1st day- glucose
From day 2 - antibiotics for 5 days
Have to use the normal vaccines
I used chikun feed starter mixed with lime stone (5weeks)
Lighting from day 1 to 5th week ( I do give them half of quantity of feed consumed in the day for night feeding from5th week to 7th week.
Vitamin (maxiyield)from day 8 up untill 5th week ( excluding when to use Anti coxi
From 6th week animal care contrate with maize and wheat

I used this method for 9weeks old broilers.
Thanks

Mr abeyjide kindly send me your contact, I have some things to ask you

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.