Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

#northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments (64213 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

#northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2015

3 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015

2 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
I like what's going on, When we were saying it, they were taking us for granted.

Buhari IS An unrepentant bigoted illiterate and a chauvinistic cow herder, A megalomaniacal extremist.

I read comments of some people saying "As long as they will deliver, no problem". While deep inside them, they are pained by these lopsided appointments. Some of his supporters, especially those from the east and some from the West are already regretting.
Northernization of the country is in progress. Buhari is proving us right, He's as predictable as a goat kept within close range with yam.

...And please no fool should come here and start saying "they are yeebos", Because from the tweets, I see igbos, Yorubas, hausas and other tribes.

283 Likes 23 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by DaBullIT(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
The solution is simple,

Wait for your time which is 2019

Or let your chief of staff , like his predecessor plan another coup and send this country to war

If you can't do either , bury your head in sand and let the man from the North run the country the way he thinks he can

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Blizzle(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
See me see trouble oo. Please let the man complete the appointments before we cry foul that it's skewed. Appointing the SGF, Chief of Staff (a personal appointment) Comptroller General of Customs & Immigration and a few personal aides are hardly a criteria for valid argument of northern favoritism or Nepotism.

PMB will name is full cabinet in a few weeks, if the federal character isn't reflected in that cabinet, then we can protest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by tucky200(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
I swear this title fit them die
THE WAILING WAILERS

47 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Rad1cal: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why the whines. They all voted for change right ? grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Emekamex(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
My own is that northerners shouldn't make noise and kill people as they usually do if a southern president in the future only appoints people from his region in the name of competence.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by nwadiuko1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
The solution is simple,

Wait for your time which is 2019

Or let your chief of staff , like his predecessor plan another coup and send this country to war

If you can't do either , bury your head in sand and let the man from the North ruin the country the way he thinks he can

fixed

15 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by ollysaks: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed*very angry and in Dame Patience Jonathan's voice.

Na only northerners waka come

Diaris God oooo cry cry cry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
In diamond's voice * baby oh Nana *

1 Like

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Scream(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm very angry with politicians, very heartless lots! People are just weeping and wailing for people that would end up doing their own things. Their ethnic group is corruption and they worship in the altar of corruption too.

Meanwhile, there is something wrong with the appointments... Common sense should prevail.

4 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm indifferent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
As far as am concerned. There's no northerner on nairaland. Oya prove me wrong if you're a northerner by liking this post,I bet you. The like won't be more than five(5) lmao grincheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by hassan85(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I like what's going on, When we were saying it, they were taking us for granted.

Buhari IS An unrepentant bigoted illiterate and a chauvinistic cow herder.

I read comments of some people saying "As long as they will deliver, no problem". While deep inside them, they are pained by these lopsided appointments. Some of his supporters, especially those from the east and some of the West are already regretting.
Northernization of the country is in progress. Buhari is proving is right, He's as predictable as a goat kept within close range with yam.
In every tread u comment u show u don't like Nigeria and dt u want it to fail. that's not Opposition. For you and other easterners sharing same view u will fail just like u guys have been failing since 1966. yes u will fail. tell me who among d appointees are not credible or dt are corrupt? bigot. bellow are gejs appointments how many were northerners? useless bigot

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
APC......change
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by temitemi1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thank God buhari is acting the way we described in during d campaigned.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

U know how we do it naa. Put link to the twitter page you got them from.
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=northerners&s=typd
Satisfied now wink
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ogundamisi is looking for appointment, his friend tolu Ogunlesi was hired by Buhari because of his tweeter handle and the bigot and troll Ogundamisi want to follow the footstep

12 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
hassan85:
In every tread u comment u show u don't like Nigeria and dt u want it to fail. that's not Opposition. For you and other easterners sharing same view u will fail just like u guys have been failing since 1966. yes u will fail. tell me who among d appointees are not credible or dt are corrupt? bigot
Don't let me descend on you this evening, I have nothing to tell a parasitic pleb like you. Just go into the bush.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by SUGARBEE(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE was here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by handie(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
In as much as I love Buhari and supported him and actually campaigned for him, in as much as I commend him on going against all permutation to appoint people with no known history of sleaze, in as much as I respect him for not bowing to pressure from the hawks around him, I just can't bear this is Northernisation policy any longer. Come on, there are other tribes apart from the Hausas/Fulanis and other regions apart from the north. Remember President Buhari, you're president of Nigeria and not the president of the north. Apart from Osinbajo, all other top executive positions are occupied by northerners. The SGF which is the third most important executive position after the president and vice is now northern occupied. So also the office of the chief of staff. What about the SouthSouthern/SouthEastern region? Are we also not a part of Nigeria? Or is the north the only region where credible people are?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by sammyj: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Story for the gods as if the southerner if appointed will put money in your pocket. Let the best man do the job!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by bigv(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm not a Northerner. But in all sincerity. Buhari has once more proved that he was worth our votes.
You can decide to wallow in 'wailing'. But for the first time key positions (that we have politicised) are given to people with little or no background in politics. Who does that?

All I can pray for is the will for PMB to carry on with his good intentions. You just can't doubt they're good. To think that APC 'bigwigs' Had little or no influence in the selection still amazes me.
When He appointed a southerner to head the NNPC, no one complained o.

P.S I don't care if the appointees are green in their fields of appointment. The 'good' intention is all that matters.
I also don't care if they're all northerners. If 'Nigeria' comes out better for it...good roads, regular power supply...all the dividends of good governance...then to Hell with 'multi-diversity. For once let us THINK AS HUMANS.

If the super eagles team representing us at the world cup, wins the world cup...all consisting of Northerners, I bet we would see it as 'Nigerian team to the world cup'.

Pls be objective if you wanna quote me....else!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by sigiyaya(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tinubu, Obasanjo, Amaechi, Mallam Rochas, una don see market? Hope say eh de make sense...... grin grin grin grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Firefire(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy

Best of luck to the appointees.

Oro awon agba bi o ba se lowuro, oda ju pe ase lojo aale...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by LieDetector(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
As long as they are capable, we're cool cool

Proudly 5%

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by Obiwannn: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes he should surround himself with the best. But it would be an insult to our collective intelligence to say the best are only Northerners!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by ibkgab001: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Where is Temitemi1

don`t even know if the PDP Cadet officer is online tonight to wailssssssss as usual?

2 Likes

Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by donbugy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments by lincolnj88: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin according to yorubas a the slaves believes when it comes to appointment only northerners are non corrupt and men of integrity....... Just see how they will call the man who was among the head of the guerilla tribunal who killed ken sari wiwa man of intergrity grin

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.