Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra (18191 Views)

What Lagos Yoruba Need To Know About Lagos. / See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by GENTLENNAJI(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land.

What is the Yoruba name for Lagos?
Eko is benin word
Tune in to radio Biafra Lagos, its airing now.

17 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by DaBullIT(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
lolest

So You just wake up one day , think to yourself that let me post something, unfortunately for you , Not everyone on this forum , reading this thread is as stewpyd as you are

I would love to reply and say something hurtful, but intelligent Nigerians have responded to you

It pays to use common sense, it will save you

Realtol:
Dindinrin, confused set of people (kanu or Kalu n co )... Part of Benin people are also descendants of Oduduwa. It was the balkanisation that split it and made those people to be on a land called Benin. If you go there, I'm sure you will hear an element of Yoruba language from their language. You guys need history book. To be half baked is trully a problem.

vicadex07:
Yet yoruba culture, tradition and people dominates that of the benin. Youre so delusional.

We have a whole region, southwest dedicated to the Yorubas but the benin are an appendage to the SS

AlPeter:

there are villages in bini that speak yoruba. And a lot of Edo folks have yoruba names infact they share common words with each other

hitchowoyemi:
Nawa oooo! Biafla Biafla Biafla! Fla fla fla! Where una won fly go? No man's land? Smh. I see y d Hausa's won't rest until dey eliminate every single... on their land b4 they start calling Kano, no man's land too.. Za ku chi burao ubanku! Eyin weere gbogbo yi! To fiakwa! Yar iska kawai!

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
jejejjejejejejeje we don dey go.....jeje

we don dey go.........jeje.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Realtol(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dindinrin, confused set of people (kanu or Kalu n co )... Part of Benin people are also descendants of Oduduwa. It was the balkanisation that split it and made those people to be on a land called Benin. If you go there, I'm sure you will hear an element of Yoruba language from their language. You guys need history book. To be half baked is trully a problem.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
we will take over the cowards we dominate

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Sall(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
This animal again

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Vicotex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Realtol:
Dindinrin, confused set of people (kanu n co )... Part of Benin people are also descendants of Oduduwa. It was the balkanisation that split it and made those people to be on a land called Benin. If you go there, I'm sure you will hear an element of Yoruba language from their language. You guys need history book. To be half baked is trully a problem.
Dont come here and twist histroy.
there is no part benin that is Oduduwa decendant. Rather Oduduway is from benin (a bini prince).

Lagos is no man's LAND

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Realtol:
Dindinrin, confused set of people (kanu n co )... Part of Benin people are also descendants of Oduduwa. It was the balkanisation that split it and made those people to be on a land called Benin. If you go there, I'm sure you will hear an element of Yoruba language from their language. You guys need history book. To be half baked is trully a problem.
u just took it from my mouth. An illiterate director is directing fools like himself. All of them sleep face bush.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Realtol(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vicotex:

there is no part benin that is Oduduwa decendant. Rather Oduduway is from benin (a bini prince).

Lagos is no man's LAND
Lol! The hatred in you won't let you seek the truth but rather what you wish to be true. Unfortunately you can't change the history. Okanbi gave birth to Oduduwa and Oduduwa to seven children all males I want you to go and research their names and their current locations in order for you to learn something about history. I'm not a body of knowledge but you can't tell me what I really know.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by nairaminds(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vicotex:

Lagos is no man's LAND

oba z a yoruba word... guess why the benins kings use it....

22 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Vicotex(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
nairaminds:

oba z a yoruba word... guess why the benins kings use it....
Oba is a benin word. Bini existed before yoruba

39 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by vicadex07(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yet yoruba culture, tradition and people dominates that of the benin. Youre so delusional.

We have a whole region, southwest dedicated to the Yorubas but the benin are an appendage to the SS
Vicotex:

Oba is a benin word.
Bini existed before yoruba

13 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vicotex:

Lagos is no man's LAND

How old are u self ?

10 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by flowfury(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'am an igbo nd i support d realisation of biafra,i knw most yellowbars can b dicks sumtyms buh i also have some good yellowbar friends.nd seriously i dnt think kanu shud b hammering bou lagos no man's land nd so on rather he shud enlighten our people bou d realisation of biafra nd also do it in a peaceful way.i knw d yoruba oba made foolish statements against d igbos buh lets show dem that we r nt like dem,that we r more civilized than them. I think we shud act wisely if we really want biafra to stand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by koma1(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2015
The guy is confused. His agitating for biafra and at the same time interested in lagos.

15 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by AlPeter: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Vicotex:

Lagos is no man's LAND

there are villages in bini that speak yoruba. And a lot of Edo folks have yoruba names infact they share common words with each other

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by hitchowoyemi(m): 12:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Nawa oooo! Biafla Biafla Biafla! Fla fla fla! Where una won fly go? No man's land? Smh. I see y d Hausa's won't rest until dey eliminate every single... on their land b4 they start calling Kano, no man's land too.. Za ku chi burao ubanku! Eyin weere gbogbo yi! To fiakwa! Yar iska kawai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Sall:
This animal again
shut up!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Esdb3: 2:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Vicotex:

Lagos is no man's LAND

Dumb dumb. Who doesn't know oranmiyan made benin?? Why do they have a Governor surnamed Oshiomole, a yoruba name yet he isn't a yoruba?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by anigbajumo(m): 2:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Vicotex:

Lagos is no man's LAND

Dat s y igbo or hausa is da king of Lagos shey,mushin,Ilupeju,Isolo,suru Alaba etc were being ruled traditionally by igbo or hausa?

Gat history student to elucidate you more,first class MUMU

9 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by pharmagba: 2:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Vicotex:

Lagos is no man's LAND
Oduduwa a bini prince? Please in order to push ethnic agenda, don't display your ignorance and lazy approach to search for truth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by adeyemik: 3:08am On Aug 28, 2015
What is the Yoruba name for Igbo? It is Igbo.

Igbo in English means Marijuana or Cannabis.

Medical researchers discovered recently that Marijuana does not shrink the brain of users of the substance, rather it changes their brain structure. http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/marijuana-doesnt-shrink-brains-it-can-change-them-studies-find-n416466

So it seems the brain structure of this poster has been rewired, giving rise to this nonsense post.

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by tdayof(m): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Looking at the comments here you will know it's been typed by hungry drug barons...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by tdayof(m): 3:46am On Aug 28, 2015
If Nnamdi kanu can be this dull... And an idiot can come here to challenge history without fact!

It's no doubt you guys are not sleeping but snoring.

14 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by tdayof(m): 3:50am On Aug 28, 2015
IGBOS

WHAT IS IBADAN IN YORUBA?
WHAT IS OYO IN YORUBA?
WHAT IS OSUN IN YORUBA
WHAT IS ONDO IN YORUBA?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by glassjar1: 4:13am On Aug 28, 2015
adeyemik:
What is the Yoruba name for Igbo? It is Igbo.

Igbo in English means Marijuana or Cannabis.

Medical researchers discovered recently that Marijuana does not shrink the brain of users of the substance, rather it changes their brain structure. http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/marijuana-doesnt-shrink-brains-it-can-change-them-studies-find-n416466

So it seems the brain structure of this poster has been rewired, giving rise to this nonsense post.

YORUBA TRANSLATION IN IGBO OBA SLAVES grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by scholes0(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Vicotex:

Oba is a benin word.
Bini existed before yoruba

hahahahah. so Funny....

Edos also call the Queen mother Iyoba (Iya Oba)
and they also use the word "Omo" just like Yorubas...
And so forth.

These are 100% authentic Yoruba words. No atter how much you want to twist history, you can never drive a wedge between Yoruboid and Edoid groups. Both groups are like two peas in a pod. Even IJAW that you guyz are banking on, are closer to Yorubas/Edos than you people know.
No wonder Nnamdi Kanu has such hysterical followership among a supposedly enlightened people..... A lot of them are actually VERY VERY DUMB..... lol

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 28, 2015
scholes0:

hahahahah. so Funny....

Edos also call the Queen mother Iyoba (Iya Oba)
and they also use the word "Omo" just like Yorubas...
And so forth.

These are 100% authentic Yoruba words. No atter how much you want to twist history, you can never drive a wedge between Yoruboid and Edoid groups. Both groups are like two peas in a pod. Even IJAW that you guyz are banking on, are closer to Yorubas/Edos than you people know.
No wonder Nnamdi Kanu has such hysterical followership among a supposedly enlightened people..... A lot of them are actually VERY VERY DUMB..... lol

At the end of the day one will just have to ignore these ibo people. i'm now getting used to their jokes. like i've always said its psychological. post traumatic stress disorder if you ask me.i feel they're still struggling to come to terms with their traumatic experience in the war and there's nothing we can do about that other than smile grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by tdayof(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

At the end of the day one will just have to ignore these people. i'm now getting used to their jokes. like i've always said its psychological. there's nothing we can do about it other than smile
true they would keep on repeating same thing.. We just have to ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by nairaminds(m): 5:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Vicotex:
Oba is a benin word. Bini existed before yoruba
ok now are u sayin yoruba is benin n benin is yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by kehinde1588(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
I don't av much to say bt all I see is that jealousy,greed and hatred have been planted in igbos heart that's y they are never progressive.

11 Likes

Re: Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
kehinde1588:
I don't av much to say bt all I see is that jealousy,greed and hatred have been planted in igbos heart that's y they are never progressive.

Igbos jealous yorubas? LOL....for what? Is akin to whites to jealous blacks.lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen / Date For Dino Melaye’s Recall Process Fixed By Kogi INEC / Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.