Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time (894 Views)

The 2nd Coming Of MMM / Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by danielmichael(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
I opened an account with gtbank 3months and 5weeks ago with 7k,they deducted 1k for my ATM card remaining 6k.I later went and get out all the 6k that was in the bank leaving the account with zero naira.after some weeks,they send me back the same 7k into my account and I went and deducted it.afterwards,I noticed that they have blocked my account making me stressed from accessing it because I wanted to deposit money.ok I now went to my bank for rectification.when I got there,they detained me and asking me to bring back the money as if I stole from them.the manager now said even if I have half of the money I should come and give to the bank so that later I can balance it up.I called my girlfriend she now came with 4k and paid and I was released.I latter went to the bank and paid the remaining 3k and they open back my account for me.now as at yesterday,they send me back again the 7k into my account again and I withdrew the money and I knw that they will block the account again(god go cee dem).
I just wana know the cause of this stupid online banking transaction this people are doing with my account because I see it as a temptation and ruin of my intergrity because the account said is my account and any activities going on there must be treated by me and even if they block my account this time I'm not going to bank with them again.they will need to tell me the reason why its my account.

Pls all bankers in the forum should as well make me understand this because I'm waiting for that kinda situation at 100k because ill remove it all cos its my bank account..

#lalasticlacla#
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by olaric(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Very interesting indeed
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by danielmichael(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I hve began using de fucking 7k and me wil neva return the money until they explain widely to me why they hav to be sending me back money unnecessarily into my account..nonsense
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by ichoku: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
You are funny my friend. And lucky too. Who gets awoof money from banks.
danielmichael:
I hve began using de fucking 7k and me wil neva return the money until they explain widely to me why they hav to be sending me back money unnecessarily into my account..nonsense
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by bdidi: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Mehn....if this is true....the bank like you o! Lol!
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by BiggerBangs: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2015
grin Continue..Gtb will catchup with you soon
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by fastlane84: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Its definitely an error ... Which after they rectify you will have to pay back that money or kiss your acct. Goodbye
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by segxi1960: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is so funny.
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2015
What integrity are you talking about here?
Re: Please Help! My Bank(gtbank) Is Tempting Me The 2nd Time by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2015
OP just quietly return the money unless you don't want to bank again in this country, what do you think BVN is for? It captures your biometric data so you cant run, if you have another bank account, they will deduct it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Mmm Second Coming Will Be A Massive Flog / Mmm: Can Someone Analyze This Release Date / Invest In Legit Gold Mining Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.