Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ladies And Gentleman What Are Your Saying To This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies And Gentleman What Are Your Saying To This (729 Views)

What Actress Toyin Abraham Is Saying To The Mother Who Raised Tobi -bbnaija / Watch What DJ Cuppy Is Saying To Fans After Winning Best Female DJ Award / #BBNaija's Thin Tall Tony Is A Perfect Gentleman In These New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentleman What Are Your Saying To This by Mindfrick(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tottenham and Cameroonian striker, Clinton Njie and actress girlfriend, Syndy Emade have allegedly split. The celebrity couple reportedly ended things just three weeks to their traditional wedding after being engaged for months. Rumors have it that the popular football star called off his forthcoming tradditional wedding after news broke that his model fiance was expecting a child for another man. According to relationship blogger, Esawdilis.com, Syndy was cheating on her football boyfriend with her mysterious ex boyfriend. Both parties are yet to issue a comment regarding their recent split.
Re: Ladies And Gentleman What Are Your Saying To This by Behira(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Notin
Re: Ladies And Gentleman What Are Your Saying To This by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'l think about it

(1) (Reply)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted …and Later Deleted *sigh* / I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy - Don Jazzy / Check Out Beautiful Lady On Nairaland... And Support Her Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.