Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (47437 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by uracocksucker: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
i see mandem condemning but i bet some of you ate a vajazzled puna
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Its known that her act isn't hygienic but for the sake of jobful people somethings are not worthy to be noticed more than the eye.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Moana(f): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2015
ndnuray:
kind of an instagram protected pic, can't be copy.
screenshot works
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Moana(f): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
but seriously, even as a female, I wonder how some girls do it, I mean how dem d take wash their pussi wit those claws
they get the maid to wash am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by TuGreat(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Make una leave person pickin alone haba.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by championeh(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Nawaoo, How do you tamba sef?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by TuGreat(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2015
ndnuray:

Nigerians really do not know how to mind their business, actress Empress Njamah is the focus of their attention as her followers call her out for a picture she put up on Instagram, which shows her devouring several plates of eba…we really hope they are meals from different days and not like she ate them all in one day.

The issue her followers took with the photos is how she could use her hands to eat the swallow dishes when she had on super long artificial nails.

Empress however was undaunted by their remarks and decided to take matters into her hands by replying her long nail/eba critics

See the photos & some of the comments after the jump

DO YOU THINK IT’S GROSS THAT EMPRESS EATS SWALLOW MEALS WITH SUPER LONG NAILS?

https://instagram.com/p/6TCbcGODEJ/?taken-by=empressnjamah

naija na wao
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by MzPynQ: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Whatever you do people will always complain.
If she was eating it with cutlery, they would say she's forming. Now she's eating with her fingers, they're still complaining. Do they expect her to take her nails off because she wants to eat swallow or she shouldn't eat because she had her nails done? Na wa o!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by squadvegas(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
its uncultured
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by repogirl(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
MzPynQ:
Whatever you do people will always complain.
If she was eating it with cutlery, they would say she's forming. Now she's eating with her fingers, they're still complaining. Do they expect her to take her nails off because she wants to eat swallow or she shouldn't eat because she had her nails done? Na wa o!
exactly, people will always find something to say.....

Abeg people should seriously tend to their own business....rubbish, if she likes, she should eat it with her a'ss, e no consign anybody.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by femi4: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
but seriously, even as a female, I wonder how some girls do it, I mean how dem d take wash their pussi wit those claws
They usually use foam to wash it
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Stelvin101:

Na u know wetin u dey talk o, am thinking of taking her to church and doing serious fasting and prayer lolz. *wink*
church or bed, with serious fast bleeping u mean huh.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by noblegrex: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
ndnuray:

Nigerians really do not know how to mind their business, actress Empress Njamah is the focus of their attention as her followers call her out for a picture she put up on Instagram, which shows her devouring several plates of eba…we really hope they are meals from different days and not like she ate them all in one day.

The issue her followers took with the photos is how she could use her hands to eat the swallow dishes when she had on super long artificial nails.

Empress however was undaunted by their remarks and decided to take matters into her hands by replying her long nail/eba critics

See the photos & some of the comments after the jump

DO YOU THINK IT’S GROSS THAT EMPRESS EATS SWALLOW MEALS WITH SUPER LONG NAILS?

https://instagram.com/p/6TCbcGODEJ/?taken-by=empressnjamah

ah ahhhh,this person no get work.say na she dem dey follow up and down. But na wa oo...say na only her eat all thiese food; EBA,IYAN,AMALA,etc she dey eat o
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by niceguy7(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ladies hv bn living fake life since timing memorial... undecided

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by chigoizie7(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait,na only she Swallow all d 4 plates?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by chukzbozz86: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

Have you heard of a 'washing machine' before?

So Washing machine does all d washing for? and also knows where ur arm pit and shirt collar is abi

This shows how dirty you are.
U must be a liability!
Men take note!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by chukzbozz86: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
4ubootyman:

Ever heard of washing Machine?

Yes the washing machine does not wash everything in a cloth e.g Ur arm pit and collar

olodo labata!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by chukzbozz86: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
JayJustus:

never knew there was this certain thing called a washing machine

Last time I checked it does not wash remove all d dirt in my cloth esp Arm pit n shirt collar so there's need for scrubbing after machine wash. So how will she do that?
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by macksinak(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Next post pls.......
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by owabige: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
If she use fork na the same people go talk say she dey form big girl...people can never be satisfied in this life...leave the babe alone she is just being here self...haba

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
See gadget inside soup, see souply decoration, Omo de kin hunger wey dey beat me na werey, god punish dat hunger papa, see soup, na wa o, I wish say na me eh, I for balance pull shirt, loose belt, then devour de food, make people dey talk for twitter, but make them no put saliva for my soup

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Jennifer89(f): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
the eba entered her stomach and not mine.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mr man, having nails doesn't mean u are lazy, I cook, clean n wash with mine, so dont jump to unnecessary conclusion.
chukzbozz86:
Eazy way to identify women that are lazy and don't know how to cook or don't even cook at all. Tell mi how she can wash her wears or her hubby own with dis 18inchs dats 1 foot 6 inchs nails equal to one block.

If I hear say she wash her clothes wit it make Buhari appoint me Minister of Petroleum......
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by breakeven: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na witch be did one o!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by sladimeji(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
I almost cried Wen I saw Eba n amala served like peeled banana...I trust my mom...she can make mountain with amala just for me...God bless my mom
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Obaf16(f): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:
Eazy way to identify women that are lazy and don't know how to cook or don't even cook at all. Tell mi how she can wash her wears or her hubby own with dis 18inchs dats 1 foot 6 inchs nails equal to one block.

If I hear say she wash her clothes wit it make Buhari appoint me Minister of Petroleum......
She can wash with it,is possible. Talking frm experience

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by lushious(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
She washing with it is not a problem, most poor people I know use washing machines this days, as for d private part long nails picks out dirt very well. Make unaa no dey take panadol for person headache wink
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by ndnuray(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
The pic is up there...
mytime24:
Pic OR.....,,
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by ndnuray(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lols
sladimeji:
I almost cried Wen I saw Eba n amala served like peeled banana...I trust my mom...she can make mountain with amala just for me...God bless my mom
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by corisande: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:

lol

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by corisande: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:

Don't judge people's strength just by looking at them.
I wash clothes with long nails, I do everything you can do with long nails, even slice vegetables just like those market women do. soooooo...........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.