Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Soldiers who went AWOL Recalled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldiers who went AWOL Recalled (579 Views)

The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) / #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? / A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers who went AWOL Recalled by maxti: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
I got a call this morning from a Neighbor. He and some of his Colleagues went AWOL because of the way soldiers fighting Boko Haram were treated.
He returned to Bayelsa State and life was tougher than he expected. He could barely feed or fend for himself and family. At a point, he resolved to go back, but according to him, he needed a high ranking officer to do that else, he would be court marshaled.
He called this morning to inform me that over 3500 soldiers who went AWOL has been pardoned and recalled. As we speak, they are back to training and waiting for posting.

God bless the Nigerian Army! God bless the President! God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers who went AWOL Recalled by rildwanullahi(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Na sambisa straight

(1) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (picture) / #throwbackfriday Upload ur Throw Back And Present Pictures Lets See d Diffrence / 125 Biafra Protesters Arrested In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.