Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

3 Nites With My Cousin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Nites With My Cousin (1714 Views)

Ooh... My Cousin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nites With My Cousin by dazzle6: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
my first but hope you guys like it... My yearly resoultion was "Never regret what you did with your senses complete"so all am left with is the guilt of what i almost did and also did just hope karma will not get back at me even if i think it was his fault....Day 1. He came to pick so we could stay together before he travels.Me being the good cousin i am i said okay with no akward feels attached to it. We got home since the house was kinda dull and quiet (since after the death of his mum),we decided to retire on time .I had to stay with because it was scary me staying alone it one room.Like the saying goes "every has their own ideas",thats when our little adventure started...
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op pls r u male?

Cuz I can't read a gay story
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by dazzle6: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
am nt a male and dis is nt a gay story but a story about a guy and a girl
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by chomytex(f): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
;Dgay or no gay,all na story.btw the op sounds feminine so I don't think it's a gay story.
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by dazzle6: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
I was lying down and he(my cousin stanley) was sleeping close to me after 20min of trying to sleep and cuddling myself as if i was catching cold(thats how i sleep when no wrapper is covering my body),i felt his heavy and hairy leg on my body.At first i ignored it thinking he was going to remove it after i adjusted to the wall but he didn't. Me: "Shey you no your leg is heavy" i asked him,
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by dazzle6: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
sorry my ba3 is kinda low so i promise to update a longer 1
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by dazzle6: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] smileysorry 4 any grammatical error kinda tying wit mi fone and pls if you have any advice 4 me, Its highly appreciated. And d story is based on a life experience and d person nids advice at d end of d story tanks guys .To all that read it and said it was stupid,and those that are following tanks alot love ya smileysorry 4 any grammatical error kinda tying wit mi fone and pls if you have any advice 4 me, Its highly appreciated. And d story is based on a life experience and d person nids advice at d end of d story tanks guys .To all that read it and said it was stupid,and those that are following tanks alot love ya
Re: 3 Nites With My Cousin by Weirdman: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dazzel where r u?

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Laura (18+) / Today Is The 15th Anniversary Of Harry Potter / Why Men Womanize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.