Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (41403 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
That awkward moment when a prophet or pastor tells a lady that GOD has revealed to him that the man she is planning to marry is not the one for her.

As innocuous as this statement may sound,many ladies have been totally misled by many prophets who claim they hear from GOD or see stuffs. Many ladies have ended up as side dishes for these self acclaimed prophets and many baba ba n ye wo(Native spiritualists) have ended up marrying sweet chics as free wives all because these ladies just won't back down in their quest to seek spiritual direction on who is right or wrong for them.

As an individual,go on your kneels and pray to GOD to lead a responsible and man of purpose to you and wait on GOD. If any man comes your way,simply look for the vital signs to know if he is good for you or not and make up your mind without the need of running to spiritualists each time a new guy says hi to you.

There is no particular man for a particular woman and visavis and there is really no good or bad choice of spouse but what we have is YOUR CHOICE and when you make that choice, be ready to do your best to face the consequence.

Marriage is like a black market and no matter how sweet the courtship may be, no matter how superb that man or woman may be,there is always a dint of uncertainty lurking around and when it rears its head,be ready to face it head on without any feeling of regret.

The next time you see a man of GOD that tells you that man you love and that have also expressed sincere love towards you is not the one for you, simply take a deep breath and humbly ask the man of GOD to inquire from the same source and tell you right there the name of the right man for you,his tribe,skin color as well as house address and even the gender of the first born both of you will have together.

"Men of GOD" deceiving people from time memorial.

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks again grin

when the right man comes, definately one will know, so i don't believe on this ish, so far there's understanding, love and respect

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by ladyF(f): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Me sef I don't understand this prophet thing. One prophet will tell u this is the man for u, another one will tell you he isn't.

Prayer is free, communicate with God by yourself!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
Toks again grin

Lol!

That is the beauty of being an E-commerce consultant. I do my business 90% on the internet and whenever im free i just do my thing.
Tell me you are not enjoying my writings.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol!

That is the beauty of being an E-commerce consultant. I do my business 90% on the internet and whenever im free i just do my thing.
Tell me you are not enjoying my writings.
sure i do, but i never took notice of you until the day you suppose be on hot seat (weekly interview) which you missed..lol
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:

sure i do, but i never took notice of you until the day you suppose be on hot seat (weekly interview) which you missed..lol

No wahala my sis.

I am a very prolific freelance writer and i can create 10 different threads a day for the next 10years without any form of similarities of contents.

So just don't mind me when i send many topics,its a passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by FruityLass: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol seriously cheesy

I can relate to that

Now, I follow intuition...am a prophet on my own

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

No wahala my sis.

I am a very prolific freelance writer and i can create 10 different threads a day for the next 10years without any form of similarities of contents.

So just don't mind me when i send many topics,its a passion.
Ride on bro!
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by ORACLE1975(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
What

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by emmchi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Especially those that jump from one church to the other.Why wouldn't those false prophets be deceiving them,is it only through them that God would answer their prayers?

There was these incident that happened in a popular church sometime ago. These particular lady who was in her late 30's beautiful and elegant, have been seeking for a man who will marry her, started attending this church. She was so devoted in the church,participants in all there programs and activities so much that they started calling her sister Grace in the church.

Soon these wealthy man who was always donating generously to the church went to meet the pastor of the church that he would like to settle down and the pastor should pray for him to meet the right woman......

I really wouldn't want to derail the op thread.But,if you need the concluding part of the story just LIKE the post.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
emmchi:
Especially those that jump from one church to the other.Why wouldn't those false prophets be deceiving them,is it only through them that God would answer their prayers?

There was these incident that happened in a popular church sometime ago. These particular lady who was in her late 30's beautiful and elegant, have been seeking for a man who will marry her, started attending this church. She was so devoted in the church,participants in all there programs and activities so much that they started calling her sister Grace in the church.

Soon these wealthy man who was always donating generously to the church went to meet the pastor of the church that he would like to settle down and the pastor should pray for him to meet the right woman......

I really wouldn't want to derail the op thread.But,if you need the concluding part of the story just LIKE the post.

better come finish your story odawise..

15 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by bqlekan(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't even give the so called prophets any attention.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Just observing
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Just observing
Isorite
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by debque(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
DAT was how my ex told me a pastor said she hasn't seen her husband....I was like "WTF"...d mumu sef con tell me say na true prophecy....I asked her whu did he say her husband is?..d man no tell am...d gal was jst behavin anyhow...it twas dat issue DAT ended our relationship..

4 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
debque:
DAT was how my ex told me a pastor said she hasn't seen her husband....I was like "WTF"...d mumu sef con tell me say na true prophecy....I asked her whu did he say her husband is?..d man no tell am...d gal was jst behavin anyhow...it twas dat issue DAT ended our relationship..

Can you imagine...my pastor said mentality.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Just observing

Observe well
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Toks again grin

when the right man comes, definately one will know, so i don't believe on this ish, so far there's understanding, love and respect

Lets see what ishilove or lalasticlala has to say.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Omotayor123(f): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kikikikiki.... Nice one Toks. cheesy grin
But seriously, some revelations are true smiley

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Kikikikiki.... Nice one Toks. cheesy grin
But seriously, some revelations are true smiley
Taaarh

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Vikky014(f): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:
That awkward moment when a prophet tells a lady that GOD has revealed to him that the man she is planning to marry is not the one for her.

As innocuous as this statement may sound,many ladies have been totally misled by many prophets who claim they hear from GOD or see stuffs. Many ladies have ended up as side dishes for these self acclaimed prophets and many baba ba n ye wo(Native spiritualists) have ended up marrying sweet chics as free wives all because these ladies just won't back down in their quest to seek spiritual direction on who is right or wrong for them.

As an individual,go on your kneels and pray to GOD to lead a responsible and man of purpose to you and wait on GOD. If any man comes your way,simply look for the vital signs to know if he is good for you or not and make up your mind without the need of running to spiritualists each time a new guy says hi to you.

There is no particular man for a particular woman and visavis and there is really no good or bad choice of spouse but what we have is YOUR CHOICE and when you make that choice, be ready to do your best to face the consequence.

Marriage is like a black market and no matter how sweet the courtship may be, no matter how superb that man or woman may be,there is always a dint of uncertainty lurking around and when it rears its head,be ready to face it head on without any feeling of regret.

The next time you see a prophet that tells you that man you love is not the one for you, simply take a deep breath and humbly ask the spiritualist to inquire from the same source and tell you right there the name of the right man for you,his tribe,skin color as well as house address and even the gender of the first born both of you will have together.

Prophets deceiving people from time memorial.
LOL. God Forbid bad thing am a prophet to myslf

bt wht of in a situation whereby more than 3 Men told a lady dt God revealed to them dt she is their missing RibQuite funny cheesy

7 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by olac21(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2015
ladyF:
Me sef I don't understand this prophet thing. One prophet will tell u this is the man for u, another one will tell you he isn't.

Prayer is free, communicate with God by yourself!!

True talk!its for free to pray to God!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by olac21(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2015
debque:

Lafs!gurl issh for you!
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by wrongnumber: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:
That awkward moment when a prophet or pastor tells a lady that GOD has revealed to him that the man she is planning to marry is not the one for her.

The next time you see a man of GOD that tells you that man you love and that have also expressed sincere love towards you is not the one for you, simply take a deep breath and humbly ask the man of GOD to inquire from the same source and tell you right there the name of the right man for you,his tribe,skin color as well as house address and even the gender of the first born both of you will have together.

"Men of GOD" deceiving people from time memorial.

So so so spot on..WOW!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2015
wrongnumber:

So so so spot on..WOW!

Don't mind me bro..I just have funny unending passion for writing stuffs and im happy people are learning from it.

I guess i should also point lalasticlala and ishilove to this.
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
I'll just tell him to STFU cuz he's not God

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by alotofgrace(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
grin

Na so one con snatch ma babe for school o..hin tell the babe say God say na she hin go marry...the babe sef gree embarassed

End time pastors
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Toks2008, don't mind this our new generation pastors!
Many a marriage failed because of these so called men of God
gods! !!

Pastor wey say make I no marry my boo, na who I go come marry? Him?

Pastor:My dear sister in Christ, the Lord revealed to me that this young man you're about to marry isn't your husband.

Lynn:But pastor, this is the third suitor now, and the lord keep rejecting them? If the lord continue to reject them, who then will I marry?

Pastor:Sister Lynn, do not despair, for God's time is the best.The right man will soon come...
Lynn:But pastor, didn't the lord tell you why I shouldn't marry this man?
Pastor:We shouldn't question God.I see the spirit of death hovering around him.He will never be a successful man, his life will be filled with disappointments...

Lynnsadcarries her big bible and handbag in haste) For say no be because I carry bible for hand, I for use this my handbag flog you for head . Oloshi! ! Iranu!

Abasha! !!

8 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by horexy(f): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmn, there are many fake men under the guise of being real men of God...
It just takes d spirit of discernment to knw wat is really up as regards a life partner...if u have a personal relationship with God, u'r just gonna knw this is ur man when he comes around

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by mikkypel(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
One of the reasons I don't like listening to relationship talks in church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.