Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? (6108 Views)

FOR LADIES!! Five Simple Ways To Make Your Hair Grow / 5 Top Foods That Can Make Your Hair Grow Faster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
My hair is currently at bra-strap length. I hope it will get to my waist by December shocked shocked
I am looking for recommendations to quicken the grwth.

I am documenting my growth on FB via: https://www.facebook.com/longnigerianhair

Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Do the dipping with olive oil and see wonders.
It'll grow faster and it'll be healthy too
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by victor2fresh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
okay
girls stuff..buh nice hair anyway..am awt!
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Godmother(f): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
trendsng:

How can I do the dipping? Whats the process involved?

1 Like

Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by christinie(f): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
trendsng:
how?
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Simplymeah: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
How do we dip plss?
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
trendsng:

I have not heard of the dipping before. Please how does it work?

I have tried the inversion method that made me to grow an inch of hair in 7 days though: http://www.longnigerianhair.com/inversion-method-grow-an-inch-in-7-days/
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Simplymeah: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wch one is inversn n Wch is dipping?pls bail us out!
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Fialm: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg come to our level,d link wey u give us self get as e be.
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by mmafhew(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Australian castro oil

#mmafhewcheesy
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Simplymeah:
Wch one is inversn n Wch is dipping?pls bail us out!

Inversion method is quite easy. Follow the steps.

1. Boil a small quantity of water
2. Put your favorite oil in a plastic bottle. Then put the plastic bottle that has the oil in the bowl of hot water. This is to heat up the oil.
3. Massage the oil into your scalp for 4 minutes
4. Then bend your head downwards for another 4 minutes. This is what the word ìnversion is referring to.
5. Then raise u your head slowly.
6. Do this for 7 days to see one-inch or more of hair growth.
https://www.facebook.com/longnigerianhair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Fialm: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
joie27:

2. Put your favorite oil in a plastic bottle. Then put the plastic bottle that has the oil in the bowl of hot water. This is to heat up the oil.
4. Then bend your head downwards for another 4 minutes. This is what the word ìnversion is referring to.
Do u mean we will continue rubbing in the oil to the hair wen bending down or just bend down only?
Can we use olive oil or coconut oil? Nd my sis whch one is dipping?
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Destinygrl(f): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
yes it can
lets prove it op
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by firstlady4(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2015
What about mine....

3 Likes

Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fialm:
Do u mean we will continue rubbing in the oil to the hair wen bending down or just bend down only?
Can we use olive oil or coconut oil? Nd my sis whch one is dipping?

You massage the oil on ur scalp before you bend down. Yes, you can use either coconut oil or olive oil. I have not heard of dipping before.
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
firstlady4:
What about mine....

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
You hair is every shade of gorgeousness. I love it.
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by firstlady4(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks. Mainly use shea butter from the North.
joie27:

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
You hair is every shade of gorgeousness. I love it.
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
You can also do the massage therapy. Apply some oil(any oil of your choice) on your roots and massage your scalp for about 2-3 minutes then apply the oil to your ends. Braid your hair tightly and go to bed, do this every night and you're going to grow more than waist length. Good luck
Note- don't use too much oil, it will end up causing damage
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
firstlady4:
What about mine....
wooow! Nice hair. Pls share ur method maa'm
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by firstlady4(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
I apply shea butter and olive oil mixed on my hair, wash my hair every two weeks. I use just any relaxer kit is see wink one challenge I have with my hair is that it breaks alot embarassed cry
MissMalia:
wooow! Nice hair. Pls share ur method maa'm
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2015
firstlady4:
I apply shea butter and olive oil mixed on my hair, wash my hair every two weeks. I use just any relaxer kit is see wink one challenge I have with my hair is that it breaks alot embarassed cry

Since your hair breaks a lot, you can read:
http://www.longnigerianhair.com/relaxer-mistakes-to-avoid/
http://www.longnigerianhair.com/5-things-that-cause-hair-breakages/
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by marieolae(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
cryJealous
firstlady4:
What about mine....
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by babyfacenumb1(f): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2015
firstlady4:

Loooovely hair. Me likey!!! Is it the olive oil sold in bottles or is there a particular one.
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
joie27:

You massage the oil on ur scalp before you bend down. Yes, you can use either coconut oil or olive oil. I have not heard of dipping before.
any info abt d dipping yet? I googled it somedays back but got nothing. Am envious of ur hair tho.concerning d inversion, do we av 2 kip on applyn d oil while bending down or just stay in dt position doing nothing for 4 minutes?
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
MissMalia:
any info abt d dipping yet? I googled it somedays back but got nothing. Am envious of ur hair tho.concerning d inversion, do we av 2 kip on applyn d oil while bending down or just stay in dt position doing nothing for 4 minutes?

Instead of doing nothing while you invert, you can keep on using your fingers to massage your scalp. Or, you can be chatting with ur friends on your phone.

1 Like

Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by firstlady4(f): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Yea, same type.
babyfacenumb1:

Loooovely hair. Me likey!!! Is it the olive oil sold in bottles or is there a particular one.

1 Like

Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Mprex(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstlady4. I'm officially jealous
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by firstlady4(f): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Thanks dear.
Mprex:
firstlady4. I'm officially jealous
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by Simplymeah: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
joie27:

Thx ma'am,i'll try it n see. I rilly hp it wrks 4 me
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by mysticgal(f): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
How can I get the gravesend oil
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by jennann(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=firstlady4 What about mine..
Your hair s sooo gorgeous. Quick question, do u moisturise and seal everyday and with what products or do you just use only the olive oil and shea butter which are just oils? How do you protective style your hair too?
Re: Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? by joie27: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
mysticgal:
How can I get the gravesend oil

Hello> i bought mine from olori.com.ng They sell only hair products online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Makeup Which Is Becoming A Trend?, See More Pic / Why Girls In Tight Dresses Will Never Go Out Of Style / Wigmaking Services For 8k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.