Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls (5268 Views)

Pls Do Any Know Any Company As Frontia Consults / Job Vacancies At Cornerstone Insurance Plc / Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by sicodon: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
You are hereby invited for an interview for the role of Bancassurance Associate @#21, Water Corporation Drive, Off Ligali Ayorinde Str V/I, Lagos on Tuesday September 1 @11.30am. Please come formally dressed and with copies(3) of your CV. Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AdeboyeDoyin: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
I also got d invite, hope is not marketing job
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by Kraspo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by DWJOBScom(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
it's a credible firm

i can vouch for them

they are good and they are my clients too
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by MrSinister(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2015
AdeboyeDoyin:
I also got d invite, hope is not marketing job

bancassurance is basically marketing! it has to do with selling insurance products via banking channels. i don't think its the normal commission based stuff, but dem go sha give you target wink

2 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AiJay015: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2015
MrSinister:

bancassurance is basically marketing! it has to do with selling insurance products via banking channels. i don't think its the normal commission based stuff, but dem go sha give you target wink

Yes it's like marketing but not really..i was also invited for the interview and i went. Ur office will be in d bank cornerstone partners with, which is union bank and FCMB. Anyone in need of insurance in d bank will be directed to u. There's a fixed salary but u'd be placed on target and if u meet d target, it's a plus (i.e benefits attached) for u,,just like d marketing in banks,,the only difference is u don't need to move up and down.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by exotiqueify(f): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2015
AiJay015:

Yes it's like marketing but not really..i was also invited for the interview and i went. Ur office will be in d bank cornerstone partners with, which is union bank and FCMB. Anyone in need of insurance in d bank will be directed to u. There's a fixed salary but u'd be placed on target and if u meet d target, it's a plus (i.e benefits attached) for u,,just like d marketing in banks,,the only difference is u don't need to move up and down.

My brother/sister, I also attended d interview...who told u u wldnt move up & down......I laff in Spanish...... if u were rily at d interview, u wld understand wat they rily told u......Yes, u wld be stationed at d bank,but any walk in client wldnt walk up to u, my brother,U ARE d one to walk up to them to "sell ur products" don't be deceived/misguided...there is definitely a fixed salary but then ask urself these questions, do pple not know where to go to for insurance??and HOW DO U PLAN MAKING UR TARGET BY SITTING IN A PLACE AND ENJOYING AC! Cornerstone is employing u for one sole reason and that is to meet up to our target!! I asked a lot of questions that day and I told them field marketing isn't my thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AiJay015: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
exotiqueify:

My brother/sister, I also attended d interview...who told u u wldnt move up & down......I laff in Spanish...... if u were rily at d interview, u wld understand wat they rily told u......Yes, u wld be stationed at d bank,but any walk in client wldnt walk up to u, my brother,U ARE d one to walk up to them to "sell ur products" don't be deceived/misguided...there is definitely a fixed salary but then ask urself these questions, do pple not know where to go to for insurance??and HOW DO U PLAN MAKING UR TARGET BY SITTING IN A PLACE AND ENJOYING AC! Cornerstone is employing u for one sole reason and that is to meet up to our target!! I asked a lot of questions that day and I told them field marketing isn't my thing

My dear, i'm a lady (for the record) and well,,it so happens dat maybe we weren't in d same venue for the interview 'cos if we were, u'd have heard what the guy dat addressed us, said. He said that there's NO HOW a pensioner or someone looking to get a loan from a bank will get it if he/she isn't insured. Now, that's where the "directing to the bancassurance associate" comes in. When such people come for loan or pension money, they'd be directed to us. If Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ had read bout bancassurance from the net, Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅'d have seen what i just wrote, too. But then, ur also right when it comes to meeting targets too, cos, just as Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ asked them, i also asked them when i was interviewed and they said that ur not restricted to the banks, that u can talk to whoever u want to be insured NOT DURING WORK HOURS...to ♍ε, that basically means that during work hours when ur supposed to be in d bank attending to customers, ur not to be out there walking "up and down" as u put it. Moreover, there's a fixed salary whether or not u meet the given target (i inquired 'bout that too, and was told by the interviewers) so i don't see a reason why anyone who wants to give the job a try, shouldn't. My brother works in the funds transfer unit in zenith bank, but him and ALL the staff in his branch were given a target of getting people to open accounts in zenith bank,,,dat doesn't make him a marketer. #enoughsaid

3 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by samik900(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls hw mch is d basic pay nd hw does one apply?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by tracy42: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
When would they give us feedback, for those that went for the second interview
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AiJay015: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
tracy42:

I really don't know...was there @ Yaba for d 2nd interview too..Still waiting
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AiJay015: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
samik900:
Pls hw mch is d basic pay nd hw does one apply?

Pay's 50k. And benefits attached, if u meet ur target i.e. About applying, don't really know...i just sent my CV a long time ago, and was called..
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm hoping too
AiJay015:

I really don't know...was there @ Yaba for d 2nd interview too..Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by solidocis: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
What is the first interview like,plz?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by tracy42: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
solidocis:
Were you part of those that went for first and second interview ?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by tracy42: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
solidocis:
Were you part of those that went for first and second interview ?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by solidocis: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is my first interview....dts y i m askin d house wat to prepare for.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
what position were you called for?
solidocis:
This is my first interview....dts y i m askin d house wat to prepare for.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AiJay015: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
tracy42:

I do hope u've gotten ur feedback by now,,cos i have..thot to let u know
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by exotiqueify(f): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
AiJay015:

I do hope u've gotten ur feedback by now,,cos i have..thot to let u know

Hi Aijay, pls were u called for d bancassurance position? Thanks
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by AiJay015: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2015
exotiqueify:

Hi Aijay, pls were u called for d bancassurance position? Thanks

Hello. Yes,,i guess...pre-employment training was what they said actually, to start dis coming Monday.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by exotiqueify(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
AiJay015:

Hello. Yes,,i guess...pre-employment training was what they said actually, to start dis coming Monday.

Ok, congrats is in order then, all these NLanders, where una dey? was Aijay d only one called?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by Fadajasi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
any update on this thread?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by eyesaswide: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=AiJay015 post=38557856]

Hello. Yes,,i guess...pre-employment training was what they said actually, to start dis coming Monday.[/quote
]
Please how much does cornerstone insurance pay entry level staf,as in graduate trainee, please help me , need d answer asap
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by eyesaswide: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=AiJay015 post=38557856]

Hello. Yes,,i guess...pre-employment training was what they said actually, to start dis coming Monday.[/quote
]
Please how much does cornerstone insurance pay entry level staf,as in graduate trainee, please help me , need d answer asap
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by Fadajasi(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
eyesaswide:
[/quote]
eyesaswide post=44179408:
[quote author=eyesaswide post=44179408]
I also need that information as quick as possible
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by gbolade(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2016
[quote author=eyesaswide post=44179343][/quote] please what happened after the training,because I was jst sent an email for the training too... I will be coming outside lagos
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by micflo28(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2017
hello house, got an invite for an interview with sterling asset mgt. and trustees ltd and also from cornerstone insurance plc same day, please which do you advice i go and reasons. plus their pays.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by phunmbite: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
The basic payment is 25k and is pure marketing job if u don't meet up with target for 3month,u will b sacked
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls by Tobycharles: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
25k r u sure?

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022 / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.