Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms (5009 Views)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Forget about any membership or no membership form. You must understand the OP is only making fun.

The constitutional provision that appointments should take care of ethnicity, religion and geographical zones is not there for nothing. It's a deliberate attempt to foster unity, mutual respect and peaceful coexistence.

As things stand, the president has not complied with that provision in the constitution. So, he needs to make ammends without delay. If possible (I know it's a long shot), let him reverse some of these latest appointments to accommodate other regions.
First, I don't recollect where I picked up fight with the OP. I understand the fun part of the thread.
I also understand the constitutional provision. But sincerely, this is where I actually have issues with the wailers. Many of them have derided the north for being parasites, that they don't contribute and are just "there to fulfill the federal quota system". They have long called for the federal character "thing" to be abolished. Well on a light note, now that it has been "somewhat" done away with, they are still wailing. That's why they say be careful of what you wish for because you may just get it.

I said in an post earlier today and let me repeat it here. I am a Yoruba - proud one at that. But what did we gain when OBJ/Bankole were in their respective offices? Same goes for people from David Mark and Ekwerumadu's village. Now we have the VP and two slots in HOR, are we supposed to be happy just because our sons are their? Is that our dividends? OBJ our son sunk billions into PHCN without much to show. Now PMB is less than 100 days in office and we have recorded highest electricity transmission in our history. There are many more examples that I am sure you are aware of.

The point I am making is it will be nice for PMB to follow federal character but that should be a secondary requirement. The main thing is to get the job done - even if it means choosing his team from one village. Will the people of Ogoni care about having their son in power now that PMB has given the order to clean their land? A feat their son could do in six years?

We are in emergency situation to correct the rot created by 16 years of pdp misrule. we need to reduce corruption, win the war against insurgency, we need good health care, education and other social amenities. This is not the time to give federal character priority.

And BTW, there are still other appointments to made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Happiness87(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

They've not commented since then cheesy cheesy

Ihe mere nnunu oturukpo n'onu
they are meeting with liar Mohammed to know the way forward, if hope still de

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

First, I don't recollect where I picked up fight with the OP. I understand the fun part of the thread.
I also understand the constitutional provision. But sincerely, this is where I actually have issues with the wailers. Many of them have derided the north for being parasites, that they don't contribute and are just "there to fulfill the federal quota system". They have long called for the federal character "thing" to be abolished. Well on a light note, now that it has been "somewhat" done away with, they are still wailing. That's why they say be careful of what you wish for because you may just get it.

I said in an post earlier today and let me repeat it here. I am a Yoruba - proud one at that. But what did we gain when OBJ/Bankole were in their respective offices? Same goes for people from David Mark and Ekwerumadu's village. Now we have the VP and two slots in HOR, are we supposed to be happy just because our sons are their? Is that our dividends? OBJ our son sunk billions into PHCN without much to show. Now PMB is less than 100 days in office and we have recorded highest electricity transmission in our history. There are many more examples that I am sure you are aware of.

The point I am making is it will be nice for PMB to follow federal character but that should be a secondary requirement. The main thing is to get the job done - even if it means choosing his team from one village. Will the people of Ogoni care about having their son in power now that PMB has given the order to clean their land? A feat their son could do in six years?

We are in emergency situation to correct the rot created by 16 years of pdp misrule. we need to reduce corruption, win the war against insurgency, we need good health care, education and other social amenities. This is not the time to give federal character priority.

So u mean there are no capable hands in the south?

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Happiness87:
they are meeting with liar Mohammed to know the way forward, if hope still de

*in a whisper* Nnem I heard Amechi has gone to London.
Na true? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Happiness87(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Na true? cheesy
don't tell me that he is running from probe, anyway, gbawe, gbawe2, passingshot, dre11, cramjone, ngeneukwenu, demdem, shachris can speak on this subject matter, me no be SSA, OR PA abi PR
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Antivirus92(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
I was not invited but can I comment?
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by ArodewilliamsT: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Whenever yorubas open their big owambe mouths and wail, it's sounds like music to my ears. Akoi! Sia Buharia! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Antivirus92:
I was not invited but can I comment?

Depends on if u're a prospecting wailer or an old member
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Whenever yorubas open their big owambe mouths and wail, it's sounds like music to my ears. Akoi! Sia Buharia! grin
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
This guy wicked sha smh

*hands him a bottle of cold fanta to calm his vex* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by funkybully(f): 3:25am On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
gists:

[/s]

Rubbish, if federal character is to b done away with, let it be all round. No consideration for north when it comes to jamb, common entrance, etc. Let's see how they will get admission with 2% into unity schools.

And for ur assertion that other appointment will still be made, that is just a nonsense defense tactic. Every state is entitled to a minimum of one minister. We already know he will give SE ministers of state portfolio, he deserve no accolade on that. no problem about that but the appointment has been grossly lopsided from any angle u look it.

Buhari is setting a precedence that will eventually scatter Nigeria as power will eventually leave north one day whether by divine Providence or any way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Rose2014:

So u mean there are no capable hands in the south?
Its not about availability of capable hands in the south. Everybody knows the answer is pretty obvious. It is about what is important to us. Appointment to kinsmen or delivering good governance. I hear many of the newly approved private refineries are from the south. Like I said elsewhere, even if each of those 65 refineries employs 100 people, that is a whopping 6500 jobs. I'll take 6500 jobs before considering if Ameachi or anybody from the south be given appointment.

funkybully:
[s]
Rubbish, if federal character is to b done away with, let it be all round. No consideration for north when it comes to jamb, common entrance, etc. Let's see how they will get admission with 2% into unity schools.[/s]
Simple!!
Then lobby to make the cut-off for the students from your state to be as low as that of the north! Why worry about the low cut-off from the north. People are being encouraged to go to school so they won't be readily available BH members tomorrow (and their girls married off at early age) and you are pained by that. If you are really desperate equality, then start working so the cut-off for enugu and anambra be reduced to the same level as that of yobe.
funkybully:
[s]And for ur assertion that other appointment will still be made, that is just a nonsense defense tactic.[/s] Every state is entitled to a minimum of one minister. We already know he will give SE ministers of state portfolio, [s]he deserve no accolade on that. no problem about that but the appointment has been grossly lopsided from any angle u look it.
Buhari is setting a precedence that will eventually scatter Nigeria as power will eventually leave north one day whether by divine Providence or any way.[/s]
Now the highlighted part is the type of mentality that PISSES ME OFF.
We are talking about cutting the cost of governance and you are still promoting 1 minister from each state. What has the number of ministerial portfolios got to do with the number of state? So if Ijebu and Anioma states are created tomorrow, we will have to create two extra ministerial portfolios as well. THAT IS JUST CRAP!
And again, since you mentioned it, let me ask what the hell is the minister of state doing that the main minister cannot do? For example, will the ministry of education collapse without a minister of state for education? Is this not the wastage we are talking about. So you will be pissed off if PMB chooses to run a compact gov of 20 ministries abi since obviously the potfolios will not go round to every state. You may want to read what Festus Keyamu has to say about the legality of not following the usual 1 minister per state bu1lsh!t http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/keyamo-buhari-can-appoint-less-than-37-ministers/210359/

Finally again, I read Keyamu's perfect responce to people like you on another thread on this appointment saga: https://www.nairaland.com/2560234/keyamo-blasts-politicians-against-buharis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Rose2014:
When I created a thread asking for SS/SE people that supported Buhari to share their experiences, they called for my head.
They said I was a wailing wailer and they said I should wait n see how oga BuBu will balance the next set of appointments.

I've bn mostly on ghost mode since yesterday reading comments from Buhari's staunch supporters publicly wailing unlimited cheesy
While we've kindly accepted the members that registered yesterday, I regret to announce today that there are no more wailing membership forms due to over population in the club. Many people across Nigeria have shown(including Hausas Yorubas SE/SS) have shown interest in joining our club, hence we have to close admission for now.

From nl, the people our club accepted as at yesterday are Afam4eva, Hungerbad and passingshot. We all know they are Buhari's nl supporters but I respect the fact that they spoke out on time(without influence) unlike those that waited for APC leaders or Hausas to complain before they tried joining us.
Anyway the forms are gone, Hence Any wailer trying to join us in the wailing cheesy today is on his own. Kindly stay where u are

Long live nairaland

Afam, hungerbad and passingshit are wavering fools.

Return their forms

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by funkybully(f): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
gists:

Its not about availability of capable hands in the south. Everybody knows the answer is pretty obvious. It is about what is important to us. Appointment to kinsmen or delivering good governance. I hear many of the newly approved private refineries are from the south. Like I said elsewhere, even if each of those 65 refineries employs 100 people, that is a whopping 6500 jobs. I'll take 6500 jobs before considering if Ameachi or anybody from the south be given appointment.

Simple!!
Then lobby to make the cut-off for the students from your state to be as low as that of the north! Why worry about the low cut-off from the north. People are being encouraged to go to school so they won't be readily available BH members tomorrow (and their girls married off at early age) and you are pained by that. If you are really desperate equality, then start working so the cut-off for enugu and anambra be reduced to the same level as that of yobe.

We are talking about cutting the cost of governance and you are still promoting 1 minister from each state. What has the number of ministerial portfolios got to do with the number of state? So if Ijebu and Anioma states are created tomorrow, we will have to create two extra ministerial portfolios as well. THAT IS JUST CRAP!
And again, since you mentioned it, let me ask what the hell is the minister of state doing that the main minister cannot do? For example, will the ministry of education collapse without a minister of state for education? Is this not the wastage we are talking about. So you will be pissed off if PMB chooses to run a compact gov of 20 ministries abi since obviously the potfolios will not go round to every state. You may want to read what Festus Keyamu has to say about the legality of not following the usual 1 minister per state bu1lsh!t http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/keyamo-buhari-can-appoint-less-than-37-ministers/210359/

Finally again, I read Keyamu's perfect responce to people like you on another thread on this appointment saga: https://www.nairaland.com/2560234/keyamo-blasts-politicians-against-buharis
[/s]

Start by telling ur state reps n senators to expung the provisions from d constitution, while at that, Federal character commission should be scrapped and all the workers there sent home, as there is no need for their services.

Yea buhari should appoint his saintly brothers to do do work with their tomatoes n onions revenue. As Niger deltan's oil won't be able to serve do saints.

The winner takes it all was started by buhari, when another president does it, no northerner should complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Passingshit(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:

Afam, hungerbad and passingshit are wavering fools.

Return their forms
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rad1cal: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
gists:

[s]Its not about availability of capable hands in the south. Everybody knows the answer is pretty obvious. It is about what is important to us. Appointment to kinsmen or delivering good governance. I hear many of the newly approved private refineries are from the south. Like I said elsewhere, even if each of those 65 refineries employs 100 people, that is a whopping 6500 jobs. I'll take 6500 jobs before considering if Ameachi or anybody from the south be given appointment.

Simple!!

Finally again, I read Keyamu's perfect responce to people like you on another thread on this appointment saga: https://www.nairaland.com/2560234/keyamo-blasts-politicians-against-buharis[/s]

What a turd load of contradictions. Are you for total abolishment of the Federal Character Quota System or not ?

Or you are just here for some extreme buttlicking exercise ? embarassed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Passingshit(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
gists:

First of all, the emboldened is not true. The increased electric power transmission we enjoy now shouldn't be credited to PMB. Buhari himself knows that GEJ started it before he left.
Secondly, the reason why the Yoruba tribe supported Buhari is because GEJ marginalized them during his tenure. It was simply a revenge mission and not because of PDP's 16 years of misrule. Who are the PDP/APC btw? Are they not not still the prostitutes jumping from one party to another? Abeg, leave story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by fx45(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Decibel:
At no cost? Meanwhile, have you seen Nairaland's APC Women leader?
Beremx? I was reliably informed that she's been holed up in her cocoon.... Moaning and wailing at the same time. She has also refused to be consoled.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by fx45(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
gists:
Now PMB is less than 100 days in office and we have recorded highest electricity transmission in our history.
Quit peddling that falsehood! Buhari has done absolutely zilch with regards to the improved electricity supply. Credits should go to the last administration. I mean how can a sane person take credits for someone else's achievements? That's the height of dishonesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
No be only abokkis sabi sell black market. I hoarded some wailing wailers form and am now ready to sell on the black market price.
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by dayo23(f): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks. The last appointments are indefensible. Because of them, I couldn't place my article on PMB's three months in office as I earlier planned.

It won't make any sense to a lot of people. It wouldn't have made sense to me if I was a neutral too.
you dissapoint me sha....stand u ground bro!

#100% For Buhari
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by dayo23(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
fx45:
Quit peddling that falsehood! Buhari has done absolutely zilch with regards to the improved electricity supply. Credits should go to the last administration. I mean how can a sane person take credits for someone else's achievements? That's the height of dishonesty
sharaap there, what credit are u talking about
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by dayo23(f): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rose2014:

Na true? cheesy
Keep having a sleepless nite becos of ameachi, him dey there dey enjoy him life, u here crying all day
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Passingshit:

First of all, the emboldened is not true. The increased electric power transmission we enjoy now shouldn't be credited to PMB. Buhari himself knows that GEJ started it before he left.
Secondly, the reason why the Yoruba tribe supported Buhari is because GEJ marginalized them during his tenure. It was simply a revenge mission and not because of PDP's 16 years of misrule. Who are the PDP/APC btw? Are they not not still the prostitutes jumping from one party to another? Abeg, leave story
Let's just leave GEJ out of this. All politicians are a$$holes, but GEJ happened to be the biggest of them in recent times. Sure he was running around in the twilight of his administration (re)commissioning power plants. But what does it take a "commissioned" power plant to remain in service? What we saw was a consistent decrease in output by PHCN with every (re)commissioning that GEJ did. Granted PMB has not touched the issue of electricity but you can't take away the fact that electricity supply got progressively worse before May 29 and now a lot better in 100 days after democracy day. Do I need to talk about the humuliation of the Nigerian Army in the hands of Boko Haram until it was apparent GEJ would lose election before he acted. And now we all can see the difference PMB has brought.

On the point that many APC members were former PDP members, shouldn't that be the exact reason why we should place priority on who get appointments? Shouldn't that be the reason why we should place more emphasis on performance? And this hypocritical talk of federal character, why were many of the wailers when SW was "supposedly" marginalized? Why didn't they speak up at that time? Can we then conclude that if the appointments had favoured some people in south at the detriment of other regions, these same wailers would have kept quiet.

On the Issue of SW and marginalization. This is what I posted elsewhere:
.....the Problem most westerners had with Uncle Joe was two-folds. It was a case of double jeopardy. The main issue was performance! The marginalization just compounded it and made things worse. Most westerners wouldn't have cared much if he had performed. Most would have looked beyond the marginalization if he had delivered dividends of democracy. But most people found it very difficult to point to one aspect of their lives that GEJ improved and to make things worse, he made unnecessary enemies by offending some powerful politicians who capitalized on the marginalization issue. Just listen to Fashola during the APC interactive Town Hall Meeting in the buildup to the election:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCSenrC-UE
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
dayo23:

#100% For Buhari

Are u kidding me? Passingshot that is always singing Buhari's praise, all of a sudden has has disappointed you? How? What do u mean by 100%

Like I always say: If and When I become a leader, I'll rather have people like passingshot that'll tell me the truth than surround myself with sycophants that simply sing my praise.
Funny enough, If Buhari fails, those sycophants will still be the first to defect to the ruling party.

The man needs to be cautioned cos intentionally or unintentionally,he's proving his critics right. And that is worrisome and needs to be corrected cos it's creating lots of tension in the country

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by PassingShot(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:

#100% For Buhari

My support for Buhari is not unconditional.

It's based on him doing the right things for the country. I can't support marginalization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by realadesco(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Soro niyen

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Ola17: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Please please please, you guys should print more forms. I'm considering getting myself a form soon and when I do, I will wail the loudest.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by ba7man(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2015
There's now almost constant power supply, stealing is now corruption, and some people are more focused on appointments of their kinsmen.
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2015
gists:

Please how old are u
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by WailingWailer00(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2015
I'm the president of nigerian wailers association Eastern region

We hate Buhari

That's all
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2015
ba7man:
There's now almost constant power supply, stealing is now corruption, and some people are more focused on appointments of their kinsmen.
My brother, I just tire for this country. Imagine someone complaining ahead of time that PMB will reserve the portfolio of "minister of state of***" to their region. At a time when we are asking for elimination of unproductive government expenditure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu / Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / What Exactly Does VAWULENCE mean On Nairaland? Picture Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.