Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Advice On Business Or Any Investment To Go Into With #50,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice On Business Or Any Investment To Go Into With #50,000 (617 Views)

I Have Never Seen Any Investment Like This - Ever!!! / Earn Lots Of Bitcoin Without Any Investment! / Make $500 In A Week Without Any Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Business Or Any Investment To Go Into With #50,000 by panthera4: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am a 400level student of civil engineering! I seriously need ur advice on what to do with #50,000 plz ur advice will go a long way to help plz! Thnx for ur idea
Re: Advice On Business Or Any Investment To Go Into With #50,000 by papap1900: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
panthera4:
I am a 400level student of civil engineering! I seriously need ur advice on what to do with #50,000 plz ur advice will go a long way to help plz! Thnx for ur idea

Hi. You could make money investing way less than that!
You can earn money weekly from a US-based Educational Company by recommending some Financial Literacy e-books here in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
The Company built a compensation plan around the e-books that will make you earn a weekly extra income (directly into your local bank account) from the huge global sales.

All you need is an internet-enabled device, and a one-time registration fee of #4k paid directly to the company.
Think of the things you can spend #4k on...now imagine the multiplying effect that same amount can have on your finances, and the value you get learning financial principles.

If you would like to know more, or see proofs, then send ‘HOW?’ on:
WhatsApp:+234-8067626132.

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Business For Dump/tipper Truck Owner / Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.