Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! (1068 Views)

SELL YOUR PROPERTIES FASTER / Learn How To Sell Your Properties Faster And Get More Profit And Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! by Goodlife2020: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
I specialize in buying properties,land, luxury cars, gold, stock certificates, several other commodities, defaulted loans, at auction prices to resell.
I am doing this because there is this common problems and unnecessary spending associated with owning assets you do not want and are at the same time hard to sell.
. Most properties, cars etc in and outside Nairaland have been unsold for close to 10 years. The cost of maintenance can make most people commit suicide.
. What I do is to take over the problems associated with the asset and try my luck.
If I sell, I pay you your money before the agreed time (sometimes a few weeks after closing).

If I can't sell, I pay you full cash in 5 years, loss money , cry silently and move on.

. The agreement will be to pay back in 5 years or less.
I have helped myself and a few others by doing this this for 4 years now!!
. If you're preoccupied with the aforementioned financial plight, You can drop your number if you demand a little help.
Re: Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! by godson99(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Goodlife2020:

I specialize in buying properties,land, luxury cars, gold, stock certificates, several other commodities, defaulted loans, at auction prices to resell.
I am doing this because there is this common problems and unnecessary spending associated with owning assets you do not want and are at the same time hard to sell.
. Most properties, cars etc in and outside Nairaland have been unsold for close to 10 years. The cost of maintenance can make most people commit suicide.
. What I do is to take over the problems associated with the asset and try my luck.
If I sell, I pay you your money before the agreed time (sometimes a few weeks after closing).

If I can't sell, I pay you full cash in 5 years, loss money , cry silently and move on.

. If you're preoccupied with the aforementioned financial plight, You can drop your number if you demand a little help.
good morning bro!! i have a property for sale but (A 4 bedroom apartment with space in compound. dry land , 2 shops , and a 1 bedroom apartment in lagos state Ijaniki to be precised)
Re: Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! by Ngosi: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
NEWLY MEGA FILLING STATION WITH 22 PUMPS, SUPERMARKET UNDER CONSTRUCTION ALMOST 70% INTO COMPLETION ON 1 ACRE FOR ALONG MILE2 APAPA EXPRESS WAY WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS. TITLE C OF O ENQUIRE FROM NGOZI 08038001328
Re: Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Genuine plots of land in Abuja and neighboring Nasarawa State for serious buyer or swap with vehicle

2m 1000sq back of COE Zuba Abuja
4m 1000sq by the University Keffi Nasarawa
12m 1500sq by Railway Kagini Abuja
15m 650sq (Terrace) by Express Kubwa Abuja
Price negotiable after inspection

Call 08034707706 +WhatsApp
for details about each plot of land listed
Goodlife2020:

Re: Nairaland Agents, This Is How To Sell Your Properties Faster!! by Sovicky: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please I have 7plots of land for sale at Agbani Road Enugu State, relevant commercial documents are available including c of o from ministry of land . Inspection is also allowed. The property is good for plaza, filling station, resturatant, school etc because is along the main road not street road.
Am Sochukwu Victoria
Call/whatapp: 08164268225

(1) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / Garden City/Greater Port Harcourt Real Estate / Cross And Churchill Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.