Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere (59600 Views)

Original Dark Ir Achi Ir6500 Bga Rework Station / DELETED / How To Access Dark Web And Find What Google Wont Show You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Sunky4all(m): 5:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Later u go dey look 4 God fearin man...........
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Kanmyos(m): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2015
well, it's a free world.... buh someone should ask..... I reserve it till anoda tym....
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Orikinla(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2015
She is looking for husband. Please, leave her alone. She is not getting younger and younger hot chicks are making the competition for suitors hotter for older hot chicks. I have a young hot chick who is not yet 18 telling me that she cannot even date younger guys she calls immature and insecure small boys and prefers older men she calls big boys. Now Rukky has to compete with such hot younger rivals whose boobs are still standing upright and more attractive than what Rukky is displaying to us.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Orikinla(m): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ok cool; With one boob higher than d other undecided
. Yeah. It is called "Hi! See me. I am Hot! Grab me quick."
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by seangy4konji: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2015
To d gals saying flat boobs...show urs first...some of ur weh never reach 20 weh ur nips don nearly reach ur navel.

na 31 years old...compare am with ur age weh u na no fit count d amount of poron weh don enter u since age 12 weh dem disvirgin u.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by DuchessLily(f): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2015
teeghurl:
Life is full of ups n downs grin

Hahahaha
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by bignametweets1: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2015
We make your events complete with what it ought to look lik ..... We give u an every seconds smile by seeing your guests been attended to efficiently ..... We do all your bidding with a perfect touch....
. We are CITY GALZ event ushers ... Call us now and book an event with us ...... 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c

Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2015
DuchessLily:

So?
Are your own boobs equal?

Right from the beginning of man kind, boobs are unequal.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by DuchessLily(f): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Joavid:

So?
Are your own boobs equal?

Right from the beginning of man kind, boobs are unequal.

Na wa ooo....So ur own boobs' inequality is that obvious?? undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2015
If it makes her happy.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Boobycentric
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by christinie(f): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmnnnnn. This advert is coded.
bignametweets1:
We make your events complete with what it ought to look lik ..... We give u an every seconds smile by seeing your guests been attended to efficiently ..... We do all your bidding with a perfect touch....
. We are CITY GALZ event ushers ... Call us now and book an event with us ...... 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Holuwarphemmy(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2015
DuchessLily:
life is full of ups and downs
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by christinie(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2015
OBSERVATIONS:

After a careful perusal of the entire front side of her body, which is exposed to public view, I was able to make the following observations:
1. That the breasts are noticeably so non-proportional as the right side is about 5kg weightier than the left side.

2. That the breasts have fallen 'yakata'. The two breasts were pointing downwards to two different locations, that is to say one was down South while the other one was down West.

3.That her tailor is a thief as he/she stole some of her materials from her.

I therefore recommend that she be locked up by the Fashion Police pending when she will learn to dress appropriately at her mature age.

Please direct further.

Hahahahahaha.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Gwin82(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2015
DuchessLily:
is called fura da nono
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by bros856: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Expired Breast. May be she is not aware of the kind of intimidated sharp & konical shape looking Breast guys see this days from young fresh natural beautiful girls, otherwise she won't stress herself exposing face down Breast to anyone. That is slippers.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
DuchessLily:

Na wa ooo....So ur own boobs' inequality is that obvious?? undecided

And if it is? Did u create your self? Can you even create anything?

Don't be a silly girl. Its just funny how women put other women down.

One boob is fuller than the other or different in another way.
And for some women is more obvious especially without a bra.

If you wanna condemn the indecent outfit, do that and leave the body parts - which is like the norm in almost all women.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2015
christinie:
OBSERVATIONS:

After a careful perusal of the entire front side of her body, which is exposed to public view, I was able to make the following observations:
1. That the breasts are noticeably so non-proportional as the right side is about 5kg weightier than the left side.

Did u take into consideration that its because of the angle the pic was taken?

Are your boobs equal?

I don't know if this boob thing is just you been bittchy or misinformed.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
She did not do it consciously.
She did not know when the photographer took the picture without her permission.
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by christinie(f): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2015
I didn't display mine to the public so don't even talk about that.
Joavid:

Did u take into consideration that its because of the angle the pic was taken?

Are your boobs equal?

I don't know if this boob thing is just you been bittchy or misinformed.

Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by DuchessLily(f): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Joavid:

And if it is? Did u create your self? Can you even create anything?

Don't be a silly girl. Its just funny how women put other women down.

One boob is fuller than the other or different in another way.
And for some women is more obvious especially without a bra.

If you wanna condemn the indecent outfit, do that and leave the body parts - which is like the norm in almost all women.

Hug d transformer in ur area if what I wrote is biting u so... .. God didn't create d difference in mine to be that pronounced... If urs in that different then its because u have been indecently using it tongue ..that's if u r actually a lady though
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by jesusbabyonly(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol yhu correct morgana
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by queenbetsy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
VUVUZELA10:

Yes, you have the right to display your thing but you do not have the right to harass and abuse the sensibility of other people.
did I mention u?
Re: Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere by Votukpa(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
mouaue:
The 31-year-old, Rukky Sandra ,who recently celebrates her 31th On 23rd of August . looked extra chill as she stepped out At Silver bird Galleria For DARK Premiere

She displays extreme side-boob as she enjoys night out with other celebrities ...That's one way to get noticed! -

https://instagram.com/p/68CEnfPJrR/

Whoring at its finnest
Attention whoring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. / Grade A USA Used Probook 640 Core I5 For Sale. / Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.