Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Side Chick Going After Wifey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Going After Wifey (916 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Going After Wifey by rolled: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
I just started hearing that some side chicks abi girl friend actually go after wifey
I don't understand what could bring such boldness
It's bad enough that the man is cheating then girl friend comes to harass wifey?
Does the man spill out so much info to the girl or the girl goes through his phone?
Has anyone been through this?
How did you handle.it seems very strange to me
That is the highest level of disrespect any man can give to his wife
It is not really easy to stay married

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Going After Wifey by Chloezoe(f): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Single girls are not smiling these days. shocked shocked angry
Re: Side Chick Going After Wifey by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
she dey mad she wan die soon b dat

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Going After Wifey by SYDbeatz(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2015
the thief don dey pursue the owner. over boldness. MAD SIDE CHICKS.

(1) (Reply)

An Amazing Read On Women. / My Ghost Lover / Tonto Dikeh Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.