Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

An Epic Church Billboard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Epic Church Billboard (1281 Views)

Man Disses Igbos On FB, Gets An Epic Reply - Pic / See This Church Billboard / Mugabe Makes An Epic Remark To The Buhari Kitchen Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Church Billboard by Joeself1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't even know where to put this post whether nah jokes section or religion ,see what I saw on a friend's Facebook page

Re: An Epic Church Billboard by Donald3d(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Joeself1:
I don't even know where to put this post whether nah jokes section or religion ,see what I saw on a friend's Facebook page
Its not a joke ,and its not wrong ,it will take a high level of discernment to understand everything that is going on there ,
No 1. Pasuma was invited,imagine how many "agberos" will come there ,imagine how many of them will be saved ,pasuma is just like a worm in the ocean to catch so many fishes
No 2. The gift items ,imagine hw many will have the chance to give their lives to Christ because they came for FREE gift

Remember the bread the fish and the 5000 that were fed ,i am sure that day so many came to hear and listen to Jesus after they heard that He shared food and got converted as a result.
The kingdom of GOD and the ways of GOD are very very difficult to understand with our human eye and knowledge
Remember He will use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise
Also remember that "For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God"
1 Corinthians 1:18

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Church Billboard by Joeself1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Donald3d:
jh
bro,u dey book space make lalasticlala com put am for front-page first nah
Re: An Epic Church Billboard by Donald3d(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Joeself1:

bro,u dey book space
make lalasticlala com put am for front-page first nah
na i wanted people to see my post first ,check again i have edited it
Re: An Epic Church Billboard by Joeself1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
they knw their reson sha...but its quite funny

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do To This Gate Man? Lol (pics) / Please All Youths Should Wait Behind After Service! (PIC) / How Guys Dey Form With A Selfie Stick... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.