Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (21588 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? / How To Take Your Bath Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Winnergal(f): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
Submit your answers . . .

Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Sissy3(f): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
i take shower 3 times a day.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

Exactly! wink

Esp during this hawwwt! season.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by tope2000(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

u be fish?? grin

@topic
Twice . . . . in the morning n after work wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Sissy3(f): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
tope2000:

u be fish?? grin

@topic
Twice . . . . in the morning n after work wink

haha cheesy cheesy grin grin

nah, it just makes me feel comfortable, if not i will neva be at peace with my body embarassed embarassed

Ebony-Silk:

Exactly! wink

Esp during this hawwwt! season.

yes oo, during those seasons sef, i only take very cold shower
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2009
I hate water!
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Sissy3(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

I hate water!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so when was the last you took a shower then cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
Once and anytime necessary
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by chamotex(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so when was the last you took a shower then cheesy cheesy grin

He doesn't need to, he works at the car wash
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by tope2000(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
atleast u take ur bath once. . . . not all men shower angry angry
dirty assholes cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

yes oo, during those seasons sef, i only take very cold shower
Cold water?
No thanks!!

You know, I actually heard that taking too much bath and shower is not good for the skin cell?
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Sissy3(f): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Cold water?
No thanks!!

You know, I actually heard that taking too much bath and shower is not good for the skin cell?

yes oo, sometimes during those hot summer months, my dear, my body will just be on fire and having a cold bath will be my only Savior

it is bad for those with dry skin and those who take long shower/ bath cox it takes away the natural oil in the body.

my shower doesnt really take that long, 5 to 10 minutes highest.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

yes oo, sometimes during those hot summer months, my dear, my body will just be on fire and having a cold bath will be my only Savior

it is bad for those with dry skin and those who take long shower/ bath cox it takes away the natural oil in the body.

my shower doesnt really take that long, 5 to 10 minutes highest.

lol, 5-10 MINUTE? You try, I seriously can't share bathroom or else they'd be screaming for me to get out grin grin

I tried, but cold water? No!! Let it up 120 degrees, I dnt care tongue
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by kushi1: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2009
2wice a day
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Evangelin: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2009
BASED ON YOUR QUESTION "HOW MANY TIME DO I TAKE BATH A DAY"

I BATH TWICE A DAY

EVY
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by iice(f): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2009
Nefa cheesy

Ok, it depends, sometimes twice, sometimes thrice. . .whatever jare.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Outstrip(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2009
I cannot believe that someone made a thread out of this but funny enough I was reading this thing on msn.com a while back and this girl was complaining that her boyfreind does not bathe and that after a couple of weeks the oil from his body soaks the sheets and it looks like when you put french fries on paper. I was like she has to be nasty too because how can you sleep with a man that has not showered in weeks and his body oils are starting to soak the sheets

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by kokoye(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2009
Na by force to shower??

At times I stay in bed ALL day and forget to shower.

This is why Im black. This is why I'm dark. This is why this is why this is why I'm black. grin grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by ilaugh1: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2009
Each time I f uck, which at a normal day can be up to six times, therefor, i bath say six times a day.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Ultrame(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2009
i_laugh:

Each time I f uck, which at a normal day can be up to six times, therefor, i bath say six times a day.

You must have turned white from dumping too much fluid. lol

take it easy o!
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by ilaugh1: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ultrame:

You must have turned white from dumping too much fluid. lol

take it easy o!

You are so so correct, you must be a witch - hahahahaha.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by fransois2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2009
Three times a year. Christmas day, New year day and of course Easter Sunday! The three occasions I go to church.
grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Mant(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
I DO TWO TIMES, HOWEVER DURING NIGHT SUPPORT (MARRIED ONLY) IT CAN MORE THAN THAT & PHCN WAHALA
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by ehie007(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2009
for women its important fot them to have their bath at least ttwice a day, if not, but as for guys, may be once, me sometimes i have once, it all depends on aw my day went, if am home all day, i take only once, somtimes dont even have me bath for a whole weekend, lol, since am not stepping out of me house, lol shocked shocked
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by pureminded: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Topic - Twice
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by manmustwac(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2009
only when i visit nija
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by kokoye(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2009
Too much water is good for d bodi - you start to fade. How do you think Wacko Jacko did it?  wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Hauwa1: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2009
in naija, twice

in SA once a day, at night before bed i take a very long wash, washing and pampering my skin with dove and net sponge.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by FBS: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
just how do you bath 3 times a day? you be house wife or are you at home 24 hours?
imagine you bath in the morning before work and still bath twice after coming home by 10pm?

twice should be ok if you are not a bricklayer. kiss
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Hauwa1: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
ehie007
i thot it should be 2 times for men and 1 time for women (unless during period). men smell stronger than women lipsrsealed

eww those terrible musky male smell lipsrsealed shocked sorry scent grin that walk pass you by at Nike store grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by SeanT21(f): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sometimes once or twice.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by server34(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2009
. . . no time for dat. Time is money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine / Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.