Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. (1845 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) / MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Reasons why some ladies steal their friends boyfriends.
1. Jealousy:
if she finds the guy caring and loving she definitely
would get jealous especially if she is single or her own BF is not that carving and nice. So stop telling your friends how carring your guy is...................
2. LOVE:
She could fall in love with your BF bird of the same feathers flies together after all she might just like the same type of guys.
3. Money: what else if not money, he doesn't spare any cash to spoil you and your friends are aware, hmmmmm wherever there is sugar, ants comes in thousands.
4. Care: Every lady loves to be pampered, cared for and loved, if your guy is giving you such then your friends would want to steal him, he is a scarce Commodity.
4. Ego: some ladies just do it to show they can, most especially if you are bragging of his undying love for you or that you trust him so much that you know he would't cheat on you, meh! You just called the calvary upon urself.
6. Wickedness: Yea some friends are like that, they believe if they are not happy their friends don't Deserve to be happy as well, while some would do it just to see you sad, hmmmmmmmmmmmm some friends could be evil I tell you......................
7. FUN: have seen some ladies who claimed they did it just to have fun (something to kill boredom), i once ask a female friend why she would do such to her friend and her reply was doing something crazy & silly can be fun sometimes u can't just resist.
8. Pleasure: most ladies can't just resist hearing a guy is good in bed or he has the BIG thing, hmmmmm they would want to have a taste at all cost. Don't share your sexcapeds with friends.
9. STUPIDITY: She is just crazy, she believes she can get back at you when she steals your BF from you. Becarefu not to offend some friends.
10. SINGLENESS: When a lady is single and not loving it she can be a dangerous friend to keep, because your boyfriend might just be the closest catch to her. So if you are in a happy relationship and your friends is not please don't share your happy Moment with them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McCarlito(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Patiently waiting to be stolen also grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Atom of truth there

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Oh my! You said it all ! How selfish!!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by izeeqpotter(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
I love the feelings that tag along with being stolen + the look of tears in d losers' eyes.. Turns me on grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2015
This topic kind of reminds me of the stereotypes we have here in South Africa. Apparently, the ladies of my tribe are fond of taking what doesn't belong to them aka men stealers. And I say be more exciting & interesting so your man won't be "stolen". No brainer. If you keep him on his toes like a ballerina, then he won't look elsewhere for excitement & risk being "man-napped".
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McEwen(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This topic kind of reminds me of the stereotypes we have here in South Africa. Apparently, the ladies of my tribe are fond of taking what doesn't belong to them aka men stealers. And I say be more exciting & interesting so your man won't be "stolen". No brainer. If you keep him on his toes like a ballerina, then he won't look elsewhere for excitement & risk being "man-napped".
Show me the road to ur village grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McEwen(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
McCarlito:
Seconded cool
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2015
McEwen:

Show me the road to ur village grin

It's that side..........>>>>

Hehehe. You wanna be "stolen" too?
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by FruityLass: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Not sure I have friends I can share my privy with....

My friends be like bae..won't u show us your man?

Am always like...calm down..I go soon send you wedding IV to know him.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McEwen(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's that side..........>>>>

Hehehe. You wanna be "stolen" too?
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2015
McEwen:

grin grin

But who/where is the competition? It's never a win until there's a loser grin Bring your boo & watch the thieves come down your ceiling mission impossible style to get you. Ha!
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by donholy28(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
They're traitors
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Welrez(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
A synoptic reason for this act is the popular 'fish-brain syndrome'.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McEwen(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But who/where is the competition? It's never a win until there's a loser grin Bring your boo & watch the thieves come down your ceiling mission impossible style to get you. Ha!
They were right about you cry cry
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Jhenny(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2015
McCarlito:
lol shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by passionate88: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2015
See girls stealing someone that's already in a relationship while single guys like me are suffering from Konjification of the ballz.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2015
McEwen:

They were right about you cry cry

What do you mean?
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McEwen(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean?
Will tell u in private grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by chymystique(f): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
I see no reason why I should be eyeing my gal/s boyfriend/s. Ladies that do that are capable of murder and worse than jezebel in the bible
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McCarlito(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
lol shoro niyen
Have u been stolen
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McCarlito(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:
I see no reason why I should be eyeing my gal/s boyfriend/s. Ladies that do that are capable of murder and worse than jezebel in the bible
Why Coming Out To Lie Publicly

Abi u hear say dem dey give people award for the best liars on nairaland
U've just been BUSTED grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

As we all know, your opinion is not fool proof , fullstop
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2015
chymystique:

LoL. You're too morally upright! Some folks don't have control over envy and desperation. This should not be taken to mean wickedniz duh!
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

As we all know, your opinion is not fool proof , fullstop

Who ever insinuated such? Did I claim to be Dr Phil? "As we all know", this place is for sharing ideas etc, now I don't think I need a Phd to voice my opinion here. Take it or leave it who gives a damn.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Stealing bobos is unecessary and the one u steal will never like u fully anyways. Flirting with them on the other hand grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by McCarlito(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Stealing bobos is unecessary and the one u steal will never like u fully anyways. Flirting with them on the other hand grin
Come and steal me first cool cool cool

In other news..... na who help me see my NEW IRON PANT angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who ever insinuated such? Did I claim to be Dr Phil? "As we all know", this place is for sharing ideas etc, now I don't think I need a Phd to voice my opinion here. Take it or leave it who gives a damn.

Hope you are settled now or are you still boiling grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? / 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies / Tricky Riddle For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.