Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail (37219 Views)

What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Mainly For Corpers Serving In Some Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hey peeps it's a pleasure to unite all my fellow comrades serving in Abuja and the out-skirts. I have opened this thread so that we can share our experiences here in Abuja and other state bordering it

Those having issues concerning allowances and accommodation problems your solution is here. You are all welcome. grin
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
It seem like I am the only one deployed to abuja kwanu!

Corpers weee!!!!
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by sojiboy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na only u Waka come
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hey FTC You are highly welcome to abuja.
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by kodedmag(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
I dey come abj , B15, oct, any useful tips from u guys
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
kodedmag:

Yeah there are so many things you ought to know. What exactly do you want to know?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by kodedmag(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just everything, from camp tins to ppa stuff etc
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Luckily for you abuja camp is still one of the best camps we have in Nigeria. U will stay in camp for a period of 21 days and mehn the drill was not easy. From 5:00am till 10:00pm you are on your heels. You will go to parade like 4 times a day after which ehn. Soldiers go dey drill u till night. Don't be wary cos it is fun sha.
The food was ok except the Tuwo I did not like. Just respect ur authorities and u will do just fine.
Mehn u need to see the babes. Senators children, big men children and hustlers like me, Pple who feel lucky to be in abuja for the 1st time in their lives
I will not stop without mentioning Maami market. There is just as if u r in a different world apart from the camp. U can buy anything u want I even heard they sold dope too. Drinks, food clothes name it. Don't let anybody dupe you cos some may take advantage of ur innocence that abuja is expensive and hype price.
Anyway the sky is ur starting point. Welcome
kodedmag:
Just everything, from camp tins to ppa stuff etc

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by kodedmag(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
@castrol , thanks so much for this , can I get any for ur contact, either whatsapp no,or bbm pin
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
kodedmag:
@castrol , thanks so much for this , can I get any for ur contact, either whatsapp no,or bbm pin

Sure, here it is my whatsapp 08032328730
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by bobestman(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
how much for their state alawee
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
bobestman:
how much for their state alawee

N20,000 - N30,000

1 Like

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
serving in abj, gwags to be precise
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnson157:
serving in abj, gwags to be precise

Ur welcome my brother. Hope u having fun o
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
castro316:

Ur welcome my brother. Hope u having fun o
fun ke? na.die I dey here, I don answer query tire for work
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnson157:

fun ke?
na.die I dey here, I don answer query tire for work

Soup. No try enter nysc pepper soup.
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
thank oluwa say I don escape dem, ni don do September clearance. today
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
johnson157:
thank oluwa say I don escape dem, ni don do September clearance. today

Hope say u no dey owe.
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
castro316:

Hope say u no dey owe.
I dey owe nai be d bad tin inside so.
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2015
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Macdove02(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
castro316:

N20,000 - N30,000
State allawee for where, You only receive the 19800...And the one your ppa will be paying you. I doubt if you be FCT kopa

7 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Macdove02(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
kodedmag:
Prepare well cos Abuja no be beans....I rep A15
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Macdove02:
State allawee for where, You only receive the 19800...And the one your ppa will be paying you. I doubt if you be FCT kopa

U doubt. Ok first problem I have with some human beings is understanding questions. The question asked is what could be the pay of local allowance and I said btw N20,000-N30,000. Hmm no make me Yab u o
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Macdove02:

U doubt. Ok first problem I have with some human beings is understanding questions. The question asked is what could be the pay of local allowance and I said btw N20,000-N30,000 for private firma. Some pay below N15,000 that's for govt parastatal. Hmm no make me Yab u o
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Macdove02(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
castro316:

U doubt. Ok first problem I have with some human beings is understanding questions. The question asked is what could be the pay of local allowance and I said btw N20,000-N30,000 for private firma. Some pay below N15,000 that's for govt parastatal. Hmm no make me Yab u o
You are the one mixing things up...He actually said State allowance and u replied 20-30k. You should have just corrected him that FCT doesn't pay asides the FED govt allawee. Except for the local one at your ppa. Some niggas actually thinks Abuja pays and you open mouth say u wan yab...Oya start the yab Na.

5 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Shinelle(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
At this stage, a corper / prospective corper doesn't know that Abuja is not a "state". Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by bobestman(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
hw much is minimum amount the PPA's pay since Abj dnt pay state alawee?
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by castro316: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Corpers weee! How una dey for. Abuja. AMAC, Maraba,
jabi,
kubwa,
dutse,
cebtral business district,
gwarimpa,
gwagwalada,
kwali,
abaji,
kuje,
Area1-10,
nyanya,

HOW IS SERVICE!!!

ENJOY!!!
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Macdove02(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2015
bobestman:
hw much is minimum amount the PPA's pay since Abj dnt pay state alawee?
Minimum or lets say the average is 10k, common for ministries and parastatals, some private firms pays more...Mine pays 15k, i have a friend that collects 25k.. Its luck and some ppa will owe you like 6months

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by bobestman(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2015
tnks
Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by daprincel(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Macdove02:
Minimum or lets say the average is 10k, common for ministries and parastatals, some private firms pays more...Mine pays 15k, i have a friend that collects 25k.. Its luck and some ppa will owe you like 6months

did nysc posted u to d firm or hw did u go abt it?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail by Macdove02(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
daprincel:

did nysc posted u to d firm or hw did u go abt it?
NYSC do but if you have a request letter from any firm/school...Then NYSC will post you there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Going Back To My Parent's After POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.