Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (5586 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
Tuface records a new single with Mary J Blige and just wrapped up a song with Wyclef

http://egoimagekenya.com/2009/03/tuface-records-single-with-mary-j-blige/

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4642&ContentTypeID=3 (nice interview)
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
Damn mr me too, u beat me 2 dis news was going to post it up on saturday. If this is really true, then mr tuface is not taking it easy.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Shaz(f): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
Skeen! It's all gud. .
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
@rockyfela

lol! tsall good sha but yes o 2 baba is not making it easy for anyone, he just keeps soaring higher. 2face the pacesetter
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2009
yeah yeah yeah lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2009
After they'll say he is not naija's finest
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
@chiogo

r u one of those haters or thats just your way of appreciating? lol
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
Lol, haters, huh?? who knows?? Before I can answer your question, can you tell me what happened to his collaboration with R. Kelly?. wink
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by ofokasibe: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2009
chiogo why u hating, and for real whath happened to the r-kelly song plus tuface is wack nowadays.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2009
chiogo:

Lol, haters, huh?? who knows?? Before I can answer your question, can you tell me what happened to his collaboration with R. Kelly?. wink

Lol! Hello hater. . . What happened? They produced a hot song thats what. Don't worry this one will be a hot original song.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by showbobo(m): 2:43am On Apr 01, 2009
Another exorbitant waste grin cheesy
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by YoungK1: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2009
showbobo:

Another exorbitant waste grin cheesy

There is no doubt those collabos r going to be wastes
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by azeeza(f): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
a waste indeed.inshort he suck wen it comes 2 collabo wit international stars[email][/email] smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
Average minds!
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
lol so funny, he sucks wen it comes 2 collabo wiv international stars?

plsss he hasnt done bad wen it comes 2 those collabo's

cos u dont like his collabo wiv rkelly, many pple luved it, his collabo wiv wyclef along side faze nd sound sultan, he did amazing, His collabo wiv beenieman on nfana ibaga remix, HE was on point, The one wiv chakademus, he had lil verse on that but his verse was very good, So really i dont know wat u haters r saying, his 2 collabo's wiv sway are on point aswell.

Let the collabo come out b4 u talk, Instead of u praying it comes out gud u r there talking shit, If it comes out gud, thats exposure 4 nigerians. Atleast he is trying his best 2 do them y are other artist not doing their's? Nonsense.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
Word
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tayoast(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
Never expect less from 2 Baba.

The track with Kelly's not bad. Afterall, he's still the only artiste out there that sees reasons to break new grounds.

He's surely setting the standard.

Who says 2 Face is not d best Nig artiste over the past decade?
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by eleshin(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2009
keep hating haters,2baba will keep on keeping on!.many of you were pessimist from birth so it's not a big surprise to see you exercising ur natural endowment.who else can do it other than 2face?he is truly African number one!
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Apr 02, 2009
Umm, there was no collaboration with R. Kelly in the first place. Taking a sample of a song by an artiste who is VERY MUCH alive with/without their consent and without them being present during the recording process is not a freaking collabo in my opinion.

Before the 'oyas' jump to call me a hater, know that I've been a 2face fan since day one, go back to old threads here on nairaland in previous years, I've always supported him but you gotta give it to him - dude started slacking. Songs on Face2face s[i]h[/i]it on the garbage he's making these days, what the hell is "enter the place"? Sorry, I don't butt-kiss regardless of whether I've once praised the said artiste. If you suck, then you just do.  tongue
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2009
@chiogo
ok the hating thing was a joke but lets get serious for a second here. . . Does anyone really think 2face used that song without R Kelly's consent? Like really? Then, the video is not even out yet or am I missing something cos I don't understand how u knew he wasn't in the video. If u think 2face is slacking, u're definitely entitled to ur opinion. I just personally think the average audience hasn't caught up to the level 2face set with his new album. With 90% of the songs sounding similar nowadays that one cannot even tell one artist nor one song from another, its refreshing to hear something different. 2face's lyrics and flows are as strong or even stronger than ever so I'm just wondering what makes him suck now. Having said all that, I'm sure the song with Mary J will be straight fire

P.S. - its not like I'm intentionally tasi-ing u o, its just coincidentally, ur posts are the latest when I come on here and they could be quite interesting.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by rockyfela(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2009
Hmm its funny hw u pick out enter the place 4rm an album containing 17 tracks? Wat is wrong wiv a party track? U luved him wen he sang "catch the vibe nd get the feeling song" didnt u? wats wrong wiv another party track? wat happened to tracks like fly. oh papa, go down there, free, appreciate it, i see it coming, can't do w/out u, feeling u, etc? U just pick one track nd judge the man 2 be wack? plsss he has matured and is trying to bring a new sound to the over similar tracks we hear this daiz, That is a very big album. IF U SAY HE SLACKin NOW ADAyZ WHO IS PICKING UP REALLY that has same lyrical depth? DBANJ has more garbage lyrics. buh he is like one of the most reigning artist.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by FBS: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2009
itu baba going places. gotta hear the track first though.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2009
Rocky u took those words out of my mouth!
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Emad(f): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2009
well the last he sang with R.Kelly
it was call intimacy. i hope this one is not called o.r.g.a.s.m. shocked
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by fastmoney(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
tuface for president, his doing for for dis country than those bastards in power, watch out im gonna start making tuface for president t's
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Baro(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
The track with R.Kelly was not a collabo(atleast thats not what it means to an average music fan)
The track Flex isn't an exceptional track
The Unstoppable Album hasn't been as successful as his 2 previous efforts (2face himself said so)

These are Facts.

@ Thread,

I hope the said single with Mary J Blige would give him his much desired break into the International market, cos FLEX didn't
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Baro

I actually have to say, I agree with u this time. If this new album is not doing as well as the other ones, theres one thing for sure its not 2face's fault. That album was well thought out and u can tell he dug deep and put a lot of effort in it. I can list a couple of reasons the album might not be doing as well but that'll be for later. Lets also take another thing into perspective, if 2face says his album is not doing as well as others, believe me its still selling 3X as much as most of these artists out there. The guy sold 3million copies in 3 weeks, thats no easy feat by any means.

I also hope that this Mary J track gives him an undeniable breakthrough because I think its very well deserved.

fastmoney:

tuface for president, his doing for for dis country than those bastards in power, watch out im gonna start making tuface for president t's

Lol! True talk
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by jayskillx(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
2face unstoppable Albulm and his collaborations is da best i have ever seen in de 9ja Music
industry,

I think that Albulm is up to international standard,

Thanks,
Jay-skillx,
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
I love 2face.
Unfortunately, he's lost form.
Flex was a collabo by Shaggy and Kelly.
How did it end up in 2face's album?
Boys gatta sit up.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by tosinaded(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
@bluediva
are u serious?
Guess it was shaggy's voice u heard on 2face's album!
Hiss
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
Damn! I didn't plan to post this much on this topic.

mr_me_too:

@chiogo
Does anyone really think 2face used that song without R Kelly's consent? Like really?
Yes, but that's not the point, the point is that it was not a collabo.

mr_me_too:
Then, the video is not even out yet or am I missing something cos I don't understand how u knew he wasn't in the video.
How can there be a video when there was no R. Kelly in the first place? C'mon, he's only gonna give y'all the audio.

mr_me_too:
P.S. - its not like I'm intentionally tasi-ing u o, its just coincidentally, your posts are the latest when I come on here and they could be quite interesting.
Umm, I don't see the relevance of this. But I guess it's the location - I posted at past 9 pm not 2 am. Thanks if that's a compliment - I mean the "quite interesting" part.

rockyfela:

Hmm its funny hw u pick out enter the place 4rm an album containing 17 tracks? Wat is wrong wiv a party track? U luved him wen he sang "catch the vibe nd get the feeling song" didnt u? wats wrong wiv another party track? wat happened to tracks like fly. oh papa, go down there, free, appreciate it, i see it coming, can't do w/out u, feeling u, etc? U just pick one track nd judge the man 2 be wack?
I guess you were referring to me. Ok, I picked "enter the place" because it's also the album title, right? I think  undecided (I don't keep up with him these days). "Enter the place" stinks of ignorance. He said something in the likes of 'enter the place and see if you don't get pregnant". Are you freaking kidding me? Instead of dealing with his baby-mama drama, he's showing pride about the situation. Well, I blame it on illiteracy.  tongue And do you think I bothered to listen to the other songs after hearing that? Hell no. I only need one song to prove my point, sorry.

rockyfela:
IF U SAY HE SLACKin NOW ADAyZ WHO IS PICKING UP REALLY that has same lyrical depth? DBANJ has more garbage lyrics. buh he is like one of the most reigning artist.
Well, too bad the topic isn't about D'banj. Even if it was, I don't listen to him. Believe me, I think he sucks too.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by mrmetoo1: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Chiogo

that comment wasn't relevant, i didn't just want it to seem as was just picking on one person but since thats not issue, I guess I'll go on full force.

@Bluediva & Choigo

I think u guys need to understand the nature of this collaboration (i dunno what u guys definition of that word is). They approached R.Kelly, he listened to 2face's songs and R Kelly decided he was going to give 2face one of his already made songs to sing on. That has been cleared a long time ago that they didn't enter the studio together to do this but believe me, a lot of back and forth would have gone on between the 2 camps. Because no matter the nature of the collabo, it still had R's name on it and his name as an artist is his money maker. Now, if any of u were in 2face's shoes would u pass up that opportunity even if it meant not physically being in the studio with an artist of R Kelly's caliber? The practise of 2 artists doing a collabo without both being present is more common than I think u guys know. When Bob Marley's posthumous album that featured all those artists came out it was called collaborations, even though, of course, Bob Marley is dead. So lets move past all this collabo or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Mode Nine Is Broke / DOWNLOAD: Otega - BDB Ft. Mohbad • Mp3 • / Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.