Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,354 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (403382 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Odeku(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2005
Is this Janet Jackson's secret 18-year-old daughter?

Janet Jackson's former brother-in-law, Young DeBarge told hip hop radio
station Hot 97 that Janet has a secret 18-year-old daughter with his
brother James. They were briefly married in 1984, but had an annullment
the following year.

"James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight,"
Young DeBarge said. "No one really knew how it was working out until
things kind of surfaced."

During the interview, Young said Jackson and his brother, a former
member of another Motown group are the parents of "Renee," who was sent
away to live with Janet's oldest sister Rebbie.

Janet Jackson's rep Patti Webster didn't deny the claim yesterday, only
saying the singer didn't wish to comment. And the young woman is not
happy about her star mom's refusal to acknowledge her, the uncle said.

"I think there's a little despondence," DeBarge said when asked about
Renee's feelings for Jackson.

"She hasn't really revealed that, but I'm sure that there's some
feelings there. It's only natural that you wonder about what is and how
it's come to be that way."

This is pretty explosive if it's true.

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by nddy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2005
I think its not true
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Odeku(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2005
She look like janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Motee(f): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2005
I think she looks like Janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Odeku(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2005
I was just told she was paying one of her sister $10.000 a month to watch her. but why will she denied her own child? celeb masa.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by silverbird(f): 1:44am On Oct 27, 2005
She looks like Janet does not mean she is Janet's daughter. You can look like two different people. Does that mean you are related or you are a parent. Let us not conclude.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by fabian(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2005
She looks like Janet.

@silverbird, that's not to mean she definitely is Janet's daughter. No one is concluding here, we are only expressing our observations.
If someone wants to impersonate as Janets daughter, definitely a person who looks like Janet will be most likely to think of it!
DNA tests can clear any doubt if she says the kid is not hers and they go to court.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Oracle(m): 4:03am On Oct 28, 2005
well the young girl is a beauty
i think she is janet's daughter
coz all evidences prove that the girl is her daughter
this is crazy if that girl really is janet's daughter
then she outta her mind.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by slary(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2005
There may be an iota of Truth in the  whole scenario.  But she looks like Jenny.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by kikelomo(f): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2005
Em....who cares? undecided
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by fabian(f): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2005
Emm, me? cool
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by allonym: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2005
well, Janet has denied the rumours
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by rihanna(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2005
she looks like Janet . yes! but all the Jackson's kinda have dat same face!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by adesodgi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2005
she looks like micheal jackson cheesy ,but she's dain pretty.....just like ar mum(not sure o,dont bite me grin )
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by poposydee: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2005
i think it really going to be the century secret if it is true but she look like janet
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by whiteshark(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2005
she may look like janet but janet has denied it and we are now waiting for the next levels of report to either prove it or shut up 4 good...
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Oracle(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2005
FINAL JUDGEMENT:
THE GIRL IS JANET'S DAUGHTER
CASE CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2005
must u show us a hammer to tell us that uve made ur choice?
i like that anyway
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by alheri(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2005
she does look like janet but it could still be a lie. i mean she also looks like micheal,jamane and the other members of the jackson family. i also read about a lady who said she had a kid for chris okotie and brought a girl who actually looked like him and everyone thought it was true until the girls real mother showed up with the girls sister and said it was all a lie and dat her daughter was a bad child who had run away from home some months back. anything is possible though. Even though i think janet has no reason to deny her kid.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by loveher(f): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2005
i am great;y shock to hear this news, but anyway the girl looks like jenet and i believe that she is janet's daughter.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by poland(f): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2005
I think she looks like janet but who who knows the whole jackson family is all freaked out. rolleyes
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by prettyH(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2005
Yep the chick does look like Janet but the whole Jackson family are lookalikes- thats if shes a Jackson sha. But if she's fake,

gosh those who found her must have searched well o. As per Janet denying the girl if she's really her child, thats Janet's loss,

considering the bad aura around that their family. Infact on the other hand, why would she deny her own offspring when she

doesn't have any. Any way pple u know the Jackson mara coupled with their fame makes them do strange things.[/color]
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by loretta(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2005
I think the girl look like Janet but for christ sake why will she be denying her own flesh and blood. Well all this Americans they can do things u cannot imagine.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by christyne(f): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2005
The girl looks like Janet but that does not mean she's her daughter.Even if the girl is her daughter,we all dont knw d reason she's denyin d girl.But i can do no such thing cos one'll come to regret it later.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2005
If she really is Janet Jackson's daughter, she sure looks a lot like her mum, and she is very pweety smiley
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by sweetnini(f): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2005
they look so much alike its definitely her daughther
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Greatpeter(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2005
It could be true afterall it's not un-imaginable.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by thelastdon(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2005
angry angry angry angry
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Shadiat(f): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2005
WTF--Buhahahaha..story ooo..
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by dagaro(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2005
did any body watch the SWAN!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by prettyH(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
Is it a film or what?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by luvnk1014: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2006
They do look alike
Time frame is right with this mystery daughter because when Janet was doing fame she was really big and there was a rumor going around about her being pregnant. So yes this could be her child cause of her age and the posibility that she look like her mom and dad.
Reason she is denying it cause she feels like this will ruin her career that she is trying to re establish since her nipple episode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.