Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (403414 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by miadm2008: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ok people c'mon,

Janet was married to James when she was 18, Janet is now 44. Wouldn't the "daughter" be older than 18 now?! Do the math, it doesn't add up.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by ladyg2(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
My goodness! All of the Jackson Family has the same nose and the same top lip. I mean really. It is serious! You can tell if someone is part of the Jackson Family by taking a good look at their nose and lip.

PS: she looks alot like Janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by rubydolly(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Chavette: 2:55am On May 27, 2011
I saw this girl on "The Jacksons Family Dynasty" The Jacksons realility show They were saying that she was Jackie's daughter. I was like where did this girl come from? I believe that this is Janets daughter it makes more since. Janet uyou were grown there was nothing wrong with having a daughter. Love Paula

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by shaniecer: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2011
Omg, this is NOT Janet's Secret child. This is Janet's niece. She is the daughter of Jackie, and her name is Brandi Jackson lol The media will make up ANYTHING! Ha!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by SALI2837: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
I REMEMBER AT 1 OF THE AWARD SHOWS WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON WON SO MANY I DON'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS THE GRAMMY'S BUT JANET WAS THERE WHEN I SAW HER BIG BREATS AND ROUND BODY I KNEW SHE HAD JUST HAD A BABY I TOLD EVERYONE BUT AS SHE KEPT ON DENYING THE FACT WHAT CAN ANYONE REALLY SAY? AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO REALLY CARES! ONLY THE PARTIES INVOLVED! BUT REMEMBER ALSO THE PARENTS OF THE JACKSON'S HOW STRICT HOW CONTROLLING THEY COULD BE!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by chicabonit(f): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
All evidences prove she is janet's daughter ? undecided
And shes an 18 yr old born in 1984 ? Wow !!!!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by chancerichardso: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
SHE LOOKS LIKE A
RoosterDrinker
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by chancerichardso: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
SHE SUCKS MEN GENTITLEA
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by brenluv60: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2013
I'm sorry but if one look at the Jackson family picture they took back in the 80's you see a little girl sitting on Janet lap or next too Janet. That child is a split image of Janet. James said it back when him and Janet broke up that she had his baby. Janet always had denied it and until this day she still does. But at the same time why would he(James) but out such a rumor if it wasn't true?? And it was said then that here oldest sister Rebbie had the child. Yes the Jackson's do look alike, but the child looks just like Janet not like the brother. Just like now, that child is a light skinned Janet, not that Janet is so dark. It's nothing wrong with being private and private is who Janet is. But my God, this child looks too much like her not to be here child...... And just for the record, Jackie has a son Sigmund 36 and Brandi 31. So that child is not Jackie's...
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by onasharon(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2013
PLASTIC IDENTITY CARD PRINTERS SALES
Hadey Global Technologies Lagos.Zebra Authorized Partner in Nigeria

Zebra P430i
Printing: Single/ dual-sided Printing
Color Capability: Full Color, Monochrome
Print Method: Direct-to-Card Dye Sublimation
Lamination: None
Feeder: Card Feeder/Hopper Capacity
• Card input capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
• Card output capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
Ribbons: Zebra True Colours iSeries intelligent
technology media
• YMCKOK: 170 images/roll
• YMCKO: 200 and 330 images/roll

Zebra P120i
Lamination: None
• Card input capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
• Card output capacity: 100 cards (30 mil)
Ribbons: Zebra True Colours iSeries intelligent
technology media
• YMCKOK: 170 images/roll
• YMCKO: 200 and 330 images/roll

Zebra P640i
Lamination: Single-sided, Dual-sided Card
• Card input capacity: 150 cards (30 mil)
• Card output capacity: 150 cards (30 mil)
Ribbons:
• YMCK: 600 images/roll
• YMCKK: 500 images/roll
• YMCUvK: 500 images/roll

Zebra ZXP Series 3 Card Printer (Dual
sided printing)
• Load-N-Go drop-in ribbon
• cartridge
• Microsoft Windows drivers
• USB connectivity
• Covered 100 card feeder (30 mil)
• 45 card output hopper (30 mil)
• 16 character LCD display
• 300 dpi print resolution
• 32 MB memory standard
• One-year warranty on printer

Zebra ZXP Series 8 ID card Printer
Dual-Sided w/ Dual-Side Lamination
• Encoding Options: Magnetic EncodingTrue
edge-to-edge printing via over the-edge
printing
• Windows drivers: XP, Vista, Server 2003,
Windows 7
• XML-based SDK enables advanced print and
encoding features
• Single-card feed capacity 21-character, 6-line
LCD operator display
• One year limited printer, and lifetime print
head warranty
• 150 card capacity card feeder (30 mil)
• 100 card output hopper (30 mil)
• 190 cards/hr Single-sided print (YMC)
• 180 cards/hr Dual-sided print (YMCK
Sales Enquiries pls call bayo on 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com. www.hgtl.com.ng

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by mrmoks90(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin She looks like her
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by amatalk: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Its as if most celebrities hav children outside wedlock,look at janet wit her innocent face she don drop one 18yrs back,dat means no b only 4 naija dis nonsense dy happen.its too bad abeg.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by pinky43: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
So what if she looks like Janet they all look alike.Janet looks like Michael before he changed his looks just look at his album covers.So did Rebbie and Latoya all favored. I doubt that Janet was the type to have a child and not acknowledge her at all.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by PweetiQueensy(f): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
If itz true... Then ȋ̝̊̅̄ fink she is a lytle bit prettier dan d mum... Atleast she doesn'Τ̅ hv dat their funny NOSE
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Kokomistress(f): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2013
michaelj.:
thats not janets child because that is jackie jacksons child,he adopted her. her name is brandi jackson[ angry
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by adizabel: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Let's say she looks like the Jacksons she could be one of the jacksons blood but they just want to pin it to janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by bejeria101(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Odeku: Is this Janet Jackson's secret 18-year-old daughter?

Janet Jackson's former brother-in-law, Young DeBarge told hip hop radio
station Hot 97 that Janet has a secret 18-year-old daughter with his
brother James. They were briefly married in 1984, but had an annullment
the following year.

"James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight,"
Young DeBarge said. "No one really knew how it was working out until
things kind of surfaced."

During the interview, Young said Jackson and his brother, a former
member of another Motown group are the parents of "Renee," who was sent
away to live with Janet's oldest sister Rebbie.

Janet Jackson's rep Patti Webster didn't deny the claim yesterday, only
saying the singer didn't wish to comment. And the young woman is not
happy about her star mom's refusal to acknowledge her, the uncle said.

"I think there's a little despondence," DeBarge said when asked about
Renee's feelings for Jackson.

"She hasn't really revealed that, but I'm sure that there's some
feelings there. It's only natural that you wonder about what is and how
it's come to be that way."

This is pretty explosive if it's true.
for you nl dat dont want to believe,it doesnt remove money frm jj bank account,*pls read mjs autobiography,moon walker mj mentioned it*,though it was kept under wraps,it was sure to come out one day
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by bejeria101(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Odeku: Is this Janet Jackson's secret 18-year-old daughter?

Janet Jackson's former brother-in-law, Young DeBarge told hip hop radio
station Hot 97 that Janet has a secret 18-year-old daughter with his
brother James. They were briefly married in 1984, but had an annullment
the following year.

"James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight,"
Young DeBarge said. "No one really knew how it was working out until
things kind of surfaced."

During the interview, Young said Jackson and his brother, a former
member of another Motown group are the parents of "Renee," who was sent
away to live with Janet's oldest sister Rebbie.

Janet Jackson's rep Patti Webster didn't deny the claim yesterday, only
saying the singer didn't wish to comment. And the young woman is not
happy about her star mom's refusal to acknowledge her, the uncle said.

"I think there's a little despondence," DeBarge said when asked about
Renee's feelings for Jackson.

"She hasn't really revealed that, but I'm sure that there's some
feelings there. It's only natural that you wonder about what is and how
it's come to be that way."

This is pretty explosive if it's true.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Szilard: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cc Hardmirror

Sorry I had to quote you on this dead thread,

But I've actually been following your " Pastor to Atheist" threads...

Interesting read...

But I couldn't read it completely as the comments flooded the thread...

I just want to ask of you have any form of compilation or something similar...

Lol, I know it's funny but I just had to ask...

Thanks in Anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.