Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,491 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? (2851 Views)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Ibiyomee(f): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Especially Guys, can you kneel to apologise to your babe?
Be it Public or Private?
Whether you are at fault or not?
Am sure it's normal thing to the ladies but am sure some of our ladies can't do it
As for me, as long as I know what I did is wrong, I will do that 100times to make peace reign.

Over to ROMANCELANDERS!
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Abbeyme: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
If needed
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Jhenny(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
of course i can. What's wrong with it?
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
private yes

public NO
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Queennikky(f): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have always done that.... Even when he is at fault.... For the sake of love and peaceful coexistence

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by domopps(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Agarawu does that a lot! You can confirm from Buygala and Dharniel

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Of course I can that's if am the one at fault. ..

Cutehector, BeeBeeOoh can you?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Ibiyomee(f): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
So easy for us to do but some of our men will find it hard to do. Some don't even say sorry when they are at fault.
Queennikky:
I have always done that.... Even when he is at fault.... For the sake of love and peaceful coexistence
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by RoyalBlak007: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
BIG NO, "sorry" is meant to be ORAL,not dramatic
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by domopps(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Queennikky:

God bless you dear for the humility! Introvert and Lady F would rather be draging FTC instead of showing remorse !

And the funny thing is that they are not as dope as this Bae!

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Queennikky(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ibiyomee:
So easy for us to do but some of our men will find it hard to do. Some don't even say sorry when they are at fault.

My dear no so life be ooo..... Bible and Nature already called us weaker vessels
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Queennikky(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
domopps:

God bless you dear for the humility! Introvert and Lady F would rather be draging FTC instead of showing remorse !

And the funny thing is that they are not as dope as this Bae!

Cheeeeeeeers

Lol bros it's not a big deal.... It's just individual differences....

Abeg no d compare me with aunty introvert and Lady F, they senior me for Nairaland grin
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Johnnoah1st: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Be it Public or Private?
Am sure is normal thing to the ladies but am sure some of our ladies can't do it
As for me, as long as I know what I did is wrong, I will do that 100times to make peace reign.

Over to ROMANCELANDERS!
shiit! i dont regret anything have done, so why should i apologise 4 anything?
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
domopps:
Agarawu does that a lot! You can confirm from Buygala and Dharniel

Cheeeeeeers

i can do it, in as much as i'm guilty and MAYBE i find it necessary to do so...
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Neither in public nor in private
God forbid bad tin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
I can kneel only to my wife as for lover undecided
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by nikkiking(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Be it Public or Private?
Am sure is normal thing to the ladies but am sure some of our ladies can't do it

Over to ROMANCELANDERS!
I did it once..... trust me, it was the best romantic things i have ever done to my babe. According to her kiss kiss
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by fuckshit: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
from fυςking experience; it's a big fυςking NO; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Ibiyomee(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
nikkiking:
I did it once..... trust me, it was the best romantic things i have ever done to my babe. According to her kiss kiss
wow! It's nice to hear cool cheesy
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Ibiyomee(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
shiit! i dont regret anything have done, so why should i apologise 4 anything?
Are you saying you are always right, don't let me use the word PERFECT?
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Johnnoah1st: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Are you saying you are always right, don't let me use the word PERFECT?
am not saying am always right, but whatever i did, i dont own anybody my apology.
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by anigbajumo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
U mean kneel down 4my GF or wifey?

By God's grace I WILL never do dat.....

God punish dat stupid Love..
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by BB12(f): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yes, I will do it over and over again. I can't trade a peaceful home for anything
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:

if I can take all courage, and go down on my knees and ask for her hand in marriage, and if she can also go down on her knees durin our traditional marriage and giv me d cup of palmwine, yes! I can go down on my knees and ask her for forgivness should i do smth really really bad.

Humility brings respect
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by SUGARBEE(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
if I can take all courage, and go down on my knees and ask for her hand in marriage, and if she can also go down on her knees durin our traditional marriage and giv me d cup of palmwine, yes! I can go down on my knees and ask her for forgivness should i do smth really really bad.

Humility brings respect

#Word

1 Share

Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by popweezy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
YES, BUT I MUST HAVE TAKEN OSHOGBO WEED B4 DOING DAT
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I fit even lie down if I wrong her..
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by SUGARBEE(f): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I fit even lie down if I wrong her..
Lol.. #classicman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Gladly... grin
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by missKiffy(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
I can nw, if you messed up big time and u really need to be forgiven, nobody will teach you to kneel and beg
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by kaziblake(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
When he is not my father lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
It'd be hard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.