Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,338 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

In Need Of 5-or-more-month Old Large Breeds To Buy In Ilorin - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / In Need Of 5-or-more-month Old Large Breeds To Buy In Ilorin (658 Views)

150k 2 Years Old Large High Standard Female Bb For SALE or SWAP:b Not Cheap. / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 5-or-more-month Old Large Breeds To Buy In Ilorin by andrewyoung: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

I will like to buy large breeds of dogs that will be suitable for guarding the house. I prefer dogs that are at least 5 months old and will prefer if the potential seller and dogs are in Ilorin.
Sms me on 08038433347 if you have a good offer and I will call you back.
Thank you.
Re: In Need Of 5-or-more-month Old Large Breeds To Buy In Ilorin by naijainfogalery: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
I would advice you go for a German Sherperd, rotweiller or a boerboel

If this is your first time go for a German Sherperd

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Samoyed / What To Do About This Cats? / Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.