Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (64030 Views)

2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by fortunechy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
baba go slow

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by olaitan9291(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN.
Pls Who's PDP?

As a Biafra, and not Nigerian. why are you (south-south, southeast) clamouring,
requesting for political positions from Nigeria president?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by olaitan9291(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Pls Who's PDP?

As a Biafran, and not Nigerian. why are you (south-south, southeast) clamouring,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
like seriously?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
homirefacuny:

The canker worm that had eaten the lifes of Buhari dry....... I am olodo.

Good for you dude.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by frleopardo: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
if you wanna die for Biafra its your decision cos your Biafra isn't on the map tongue

you aren't recognized tongue

Nigeria will be better
No fvcking tribe can divide US
and who the fvck is US, you are yoruba and im igbo we are different, dont you ever forget that .
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Brightology2(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
buhari Will Remain A Useless Man!
we kn na
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by nenergy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Pls Who's PDP?
Is Biafra in your CV as nationality? Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
olaitan9291:

As a Biafran, and not Nigerian. why are you (south-south, southeast) clamouring,
Stop!
Among the twelve apostles there must be a Judas.
Those ones asking for appointments are the Judas of our time.
Like Amaechi.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
nenergy:

Is Biafra in your CV as nationality? Wake up!
You too should wake up
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by repogirl(f): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Abeg, which part has been fixed already? undecidedAll the guy is doing is probing the different parts...everything is at a standstill and threatening to reverse gear sef. angry

They should please mention where exactly he has fixed that is working fine instead of drawing stupid lie lie pictures. Who do they think they are fooling? angry

Probably gullible fools like themselves! angry
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by rasheedmalik113: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
be patient lets baba buari fixes the car 4 us
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer.
With good technicians, he can get the
Car working within 50 days.
SHAME!
Do u av a dad? If u av 1, he must be most brilliant grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by MatricNumber(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
Buhari inherited Nigeria when $1 was 170 dollars.
Buhari inherited Nice passenger train.
Buhari inherited New Airports.
Buhari inherited Nigeria with little Boko Haram activities.
Buhari inherited Good economy.

Can someone tell me what happened to all of them ??
jeesus see lies......
na 211 to 1 dollar he inherited o
which airport gej built under his tenure
during the tenure of yardua boko haram rampant like dis? immediately gej enter power there was an upsurge in terrorism and kidnapping
so na good economy buhari inherited abi..... fuel price wey dey 130.... abi dollar to naira exchange rate abi disapearance of government money among others

them suppose shoot you, shoot your dead body, and bomb your corpse for all this liea wey you list
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Pls Who's PDP?
Then go 2 hell with ur brainless biafra. Mumu dey 4 ur blood.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Ikiriye(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

buhari gat a lot of job to do grin

PDP nearly finish us cheesy
Please think,pdp are made up of people.most of the pdp virus are now in apc can't you reason.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by MAYOWAAK: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Those who are most disappointed by the President's recent appointments are those who waited eagerly for him to make either former Governor Chibuike Amaechi or Fashola the SGF or Chief of Staff.
They would have gone to town with loud tales of how the President who claims to be fighting corruption appointed men whose financial management of their states are facing intense scrutiny into such sensitive positions.
Oohhh!!! The noise would have been enough to rouse the dead.
They would have claimed that the President could not afford not to reward Amaechi for 'using Rivers State funds' to bankroll his election.
Hahahahaha!!! Unfortunately, the wily General pulled a mickey on everybody.
I believe that man is far smarter than we give him credit for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Ikiriye(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:

One of the attribute of Mumus like you is to modify people's comment to mean something else. Reason is that you are full of lies, empty and lack the capacity to make your own comment of substance.

It is One Nigeria all the way!
It is one Nigeria indeed.where a few tribe is dominating all the resources and alotting to themselves the most important political position.that is your understanding of one Nigerian.slave
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by kolaosita4(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Andyg: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

I know you're from tthe wild wild west.
Cowardice is in your DNA.
Biafra is in the map.
Prepare yourself for evolution
How I wish I woll EET you face to face, I would have send u to join pjuku with my bare hand.coward like u
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by anigold(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:
Here is an illustration of what has been happening to Project Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari.

What Was Inherited
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2797115_2280969twimg20150405105146jpeg38732808f0018d195ed9dad1d0d5230c_jpeg8a97d035d4a2c8e269718e3d67ed1d71

The Work So Far
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2796847_fbimg1440848352857_jpeg2d8965b309bdd588b22a881a023395f1

More updates later....

The cartoon is a big lie its depicts the level of hypocrisy in the Nigerian minds, that means that libya and syria are in a better state than Nigeria..... Really..
Seriously....
After GEJ turn the country into the largest economy in Africa, and he gave us the peace we are enjoying today when the socalled super powers were predicting a bloody civil war in Nigeria..
Am not saying GEJ is a saint... But Buhari is not a saint...
Lets assume GEJ(behaved like IBB) did not accept defeat but tried a june 12 am not sure we will have the opportunities to create cartoons now and make unnecessary e-wars... Imagine being in a refugee camp after losing all your relatives/love-ones to cold hands of death....

Am not sure anyone could have the strenght to scream ''change'' or 'TAN'' after 4 days of hunger due to civil war....

Its only in Nigeria that we take peace for granted.... Imagine whats happening in Iraq and syria...
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by malikisah: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer.
With good technicians, he can get the
Car working within 50 days.
SHAME!
from a certificate holder without education
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Andyg: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

I know you're from tthe wild wild west.
Cowardice is in your DNA.
Biafra is in the map.
Prepare yourself for evolution
How I wish I would see you face to face, I would have send u to join Ojukwu with my bare hands. coward like u. Wawa
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by malikisah: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vicotex:
Yoruba and pro apc, Make una tell una selves truth for once
yu still left your village for yoruba land
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Bolt3(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
So it takes 100 days to fix a car?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by anigold(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ikiriye:

Please think,pdp are made up of people.most of the pdp virus are now in apc can't you reason.

abeg who are PDPs and APCs the only reason APC won was that the PDP elements in the north left for APC cos of personal interest...
Same set of criminal politicians looting our monies since 1960 changing parties like oloshos...
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Doskit(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vicotex:
ogbomosho
please I need the exact location. I need to visit the place. Thanks
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Andyg:
How I wish I would see you face to face, I would have send u to join Ojukwu with my bare hands. coward like u. Wawa

Taaaaaa SHATAP!,
Is only mouth you pple have. Mouth to shout like oluku
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Then go 2 hell with ur brainless biafra. Mumu dey 4 ur blood.
Another Programed element from wild wild west.
Coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When you Had Your First Kiss At The Age Of 35 / World Smartest Begger / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.