Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration (21500 Views)

We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. / My Digital Art Gallery - King Franklin / African Illustration Of Rihanna, Diddy, Drake, Nicki Minaj, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by Jazzcelestin: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Kazna69:

Hi, can anyone recommend good drawing tablets for graphic design & price please? On a budget, need something lightweight, not too big.
Go to aliexpress.com and order for huion 1060 pro plus it's 20k and it's far beta n cheaper dan wacom art and pen
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi,@KAZNA69

Wacom Ituous Comic Art (New Model)- 45k

Ugee Fex-708 (New Model) - 40k

(Available as long as in it's in stock)

Call me on the nos in my comment or NL profile,best regards

Kazna69:

Hi, can anyone recommend good drawing tablets for graphic design & price please? On a budget, need something lightweight, not too big.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jazzcelestin:

Go to aliexpress.com and order for huion 1060 pro plus it's 20k and it's far beta n cheaper dan wacom art and pen

Thank you smiley
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Dude,I've respect for other brands besides wacom like ugee,huion & the likes. But if you want to go there in terms of what is really far better then none matches wacom in terms of sensitivity,result & compatibility with most Autodesk & Adobe apps. As a professional close to retail tab business in Lagos other brands like ugee & huion stay longer in the store because the demand is higher for wacom & sells out in less than a month on arrival. I know lots of artists who switched from ugee+huion back to wacom. I even hear someone is in talks with the official wacom/adobe distributor for Africa to become an official reseller in Nigeria. So watch out for that & will keep y'all posted...

Jazzcelestin:

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by aolumaxi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
well, for me, drawing has been poor..... would make my concept art poor if I can sketch out the idea dnt u think? besides, any hints about you actually drawing?

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Aiit,bro,I'll advice you follow these youtube channels I subscribed to as follows:
*Cartooning For Kids
*Mark Kistler (very famous tutor globally I watched him on NTA2 Channel 5 growing up laid the foundation of art for me)
*iDrawGirls by Xia Tapara
*Proko tutorials by Stan Prokopenko
*PluralSight
*Lynda
*Cubebrush

aolumaxi:
well, for me, drawing has been poor..... would make my concept art poor if I can sketch out the idea dnt u think? besides, any hints about you actually drawing?

2 Likes

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
Avonome ComicBook Cover Fan Art - line art & colouring by me

2 Shares

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2016
DerrickM:
Avonome ComicBook Cover Fan Art - line art & colouring by me

B0ss isn't this that sketch you showed me one time?
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2016
Yes,bro,it is,man. Even working on some others as well. The force of the pixel is strong on me this season*lol*hehehe*winks winks*

66Kazna99:

B0ss isn't this that sketch you showed me one time?
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Deviant Art is 16years old,so I took part in the Colouring Challenge & got a DevArt 16 Badge in addition to my over 50+ llama badges(yes officially I've lost count)*sighs wipes forehead*
Colouring in Photoshop no shapes,highlights or textures as stipulated. I love the outcome...

1 Share

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2016 - version 8.2.0 very similar to version 6.2.4. Comes with over 10 new features. Available as the free or pro version visit www.sketchbook.com & to compare versions check this link out www.support.sketchbook.com
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Visit the Comic Republic's website (www.thecomicrepublic.com) for the latest issues of Avonome & the new series the Visionary. When download these copies you get the chance to get your art featured as their variant comicbook cover art in their next issue. Here's your chance to get skills to a wide audience for free*winks winks*
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by ayo527(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello, I need a good digital artist to digitalize my hand drawn comic. Post your (whatsapp) number here and I'll contact you.
Your rate and the quality of your work will determine whether we'll work together or not.
Thanks.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Hi,you are the one looking for a service so place your number in your signature to be contacted otherwise i don't think you will get a response.

Upload a screenshot of the pencil work of a page will also help those interested,cheers.

ayo527:
Hello, I need a good digital artist to digitalize my hand drawn comic. Post your (whatsapp) number here and I'll contact you.
Your rate and the quality of your work will determine whether we'll work together or not.
Thanks.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Avonome fan art by me using a wacom tab & photoshop on a pc,the awesome female hero by Comic Republic @comicrepublicmedia on IG kindly follow them...you will be sure glad you did...

1 Share

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by Iduzenoni: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
I use Autodesk sketchbook pro
check my works on IG @Boss_Iduze

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by theophilusadebi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
HELLO EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS ADEBISI THEOPHILUS A CHARISMATIC DIGITAL ART DESIGNER AND I WANT TO TO SHOW YOU GUYS SOME OF MY INSPIRATIONS

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by theophilusadebi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
HELLO EVERYBODY THESE ARE SOME OF MY ARTS

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by theophilusadebi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE THESE ARE SOME OF MY ARTS

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by 4lorunsho(m): 1:39am On Mar 18, 2017
DerrickM:
cool grin smiley
This thread is dedicated to Digital+Vector Art/Painting using Photoshop,Illustrator and SketchBook Pro. Tips and tutorial videos will be posted here from time to time.

Feel free to share your works and problems concerning Digital Painting...
please I want to learn design. am begging you I stay at onipan.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Bro,the internet is your best friend & am not anywhere near you though in Lagos as well.

Here is the 1st link i used to learn digital painting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=24s&v=oGf_ZObMM-c

Check these other channels out on YouTube:
@ProkoTv
@SketchBook
@CreatnProcess
@TastyTuts

Best regards

4lorunsho:
please I want to learn design. am begging you I stay at onipan.

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 5:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Over the next 6months starting from April, 6 different creative short courses will offered to help freelancers & creative professionals step up their creative hustle in 2017.

Each phase stands for 2 months,in a which 1 month course is a duration of 5weeks.

Certificate of Participation/Achievement for successful completion of any chosen short course.

Video tutorials,materials & other freebies included.

Phase 1: 3d Architectural Visualisation Part 1 & 2

Phase 2: Comic Art & Fashion Illustration

Phase 3: Graphic Design & Whiteboard Animation

Facebook - @dm3drevstudeosblog

Twitter - @dm3drevstudeos

Blog - www.the-dm3drev-studeos..com

Watch out for more information on registration, payment details & the venue location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 2:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Hey guys I'm 17 , Graphic Designer & I use Adobe Photoshop

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2017
I want to ask: those who turn people's pictures into cartoons, do you re-draw the picture by hand using HB or 2B pencils and then use software on PC to cartoonize it or you upload the picture your PC and then use software to cartoonize it?
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by caboltx(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
stanlee303:
Hey guys I'm 17 , Graphic Designer & I use Adobe Photoshop

Nice!

Bt... U're 17 *coughs*

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2017
caboltx:

Nice!

Bt... U're 17 *coughs*

Yeah , what happened?
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2017
stanlee303:

Yeah , what happened?
how can I get this Sketchbook Pro software? I want to learn how to cartoonize images with it. help. if u know a link to the cracked version, please share. Thanks.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2017
He uses Adobe Photoshop,he stated it in his quote.

*For Sketchbook Pro*

http://allpcworld.com/autodesk-sketchbook-pro-2016-for-enterprise-free-download/

*For Adobe Photoshop CS3*

http://allpcworld.com/download-adobe-photoshop-cs3-extended-free/

Hope these links help out.

lazeal:
how can I get this Sketchbook Pro software? I want to learn how to cartoonize images with it. help. if u know a link to the cracked version, please share. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2017
DerrickM:

*For Sketchbook Pro*

http://allpcworld.com/autodesk-sketchbook-pro-2016-for-enterprise-free-download/

Thanks man. May God bless. I have been watching you for long and you love to help with info. I owe you something when the coast is clear.

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
DerrickM:

*For Sketchbook Pro*

I was able to download it but then it does not extract to the Autodesk folder when I initialize it. Any help? I am on core i3 system. Thanks in advance.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
I actually got mine from torrent so i gave you this site because it's more direct. You need to show me the screenshot of the installation to get you. 2016 versions of Autodesk are compressed into apps with arrow-like icons. When you launch them they will auto extract themselves for installation to run you have the option of extracting the files to your pc or it should just run the application to the end. That's what i remember about the process.

lazeal:
I was able to download it but then it does not extract to the Autodesk folder when I initialize it. Any help? I am on core i3 system. Thanks in advance.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
DerrickM:
I actually got mine from torrent so i gave you this site because it's more direct. You need to show me the screenshot of the installation to get you. 2016 versions of Autodesk are compressee into apps with arrow-like icons. When you launch them they will auto extract themselves for installation to run you have the option of extracting the files to your pc or it should just run the application to the end. That's what i remember about the process.

See as shown below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Editing School In Nigeria / Celebrity Pencil Artist Alesh Akeem Honours Lagos RRS Commander, ACP Disu / Brand New Sealed iPhone 13 Pro Max @ 550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.