Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project (1039 Views)

Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos ) / Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by bigboss80s(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
It was one of the most talked about projects of Fashola's administration, at least until the terminal part. But Ambode seems really silent about it. There were rumors about heavy debts incurred but nothing solid has been said.
Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by Carboom: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Another one of his scams?
Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Light train project used to deceive people with light brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by meforyou1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tydies:
Light train project used to deceive people with light brain.
And destroy the whole lagos-badagry expressway

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
He doesn't want to disgrace his predecessor like the wicked wike is doing in rivers state grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by waxyung(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Leave dat opolo headed boy. Na fashola him dey pursue up nd down. I'm jst patiently waitn 2 c hw he'l surpass fashola
Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by bigboss80s(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2015
aguiyi:
He doesn't want to disgrace his predecessor like the wicked wike is doing in rivers state grin grin

He has already disgraced him with the borehole and website contract inflation schemes so...
Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by BishopMagic: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Because it is tainted with eBola Tinubu's leprous hands.
Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by ademusiwa5: 1:26am On Aug 30, 2015
I can only comment on the project i was a consultant on the project.
Re: Why Is Ambode Silent About The Lagos Light Rail Project by ademusiwa9: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2015
I can only comment on the project if i was a consultant on the project.

i am not the consultant on the project. and i cant comment on it. nairaland remove the "f" in my statement. and ban me.. because it has fraud.

But i dont see any issue from engineering view, expect you post the current state of the project for me to make recommendation to that project.

without current picture, it is impossible for me to make recommendation and tell you.
I dont think it is the end of the project.

I did visit the site 4 years ago but...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Thief! / Delta Speaker Igbuya Describes Women As "Big Arse " / Solid Minerals: The Cities Rich In Zinc Oxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.